Bond University Research Scholarship 2023-2024 are Open for all International Students. Bond University values its higher level research student population and offers a high level of direct financial assistance for many students. In 2023 , new stipends and other financial assistance provided to Ph.D. students who are part of the Commonwealth and Bond Universities. Commonwealth as well as Bond University funds will be around $450,000 annually. Bond University is committed to offering a top-quality HDR experience that will ensure that students are successful in their research and research-related training. A proper financial assistance is an essential aspect of the research education environment. Bond University allocates funds to assist with the financial burden for fees offset (waiver) as well as living stipends. There are a limited amount of Bond University scholarships in Australia are offered for doctoral students who would like to pursue their studies through an higher Degree Research (HDR) Ph.D. program. It is the Bond Postgraduate Research Scholarship (BUPRS) is awarded via the process of submitting an application for competitive consideration. Bond University HDR Scholarships Committee annually to award living stipends and fee waivers through the merits of applicants. Students are not eligible to be considered if they have received an equivalent scholarship or award from the Commonwealth that is designed to pay HDR costs.
Bond University Research Scholarship 2023-2024:
Table of Contents
- Bond University
- Doctoral (Ph.D.)
Fields of Study:
- Every major is available in the university of Bond University, Australia
- In 2019, the full time stipend is $27,596.00 per year (indexed every year).
- Bond University allocates funds to pay for the financial expenses of the fee offset (waiver) and living Stipends.
Bond University Research Scholarship 2023-2024 Eligibility Criteria:
The application process for scholarships can be completed by HDR applicants who have been pursuing or are planning to study or are planning to pursue a Ph.D. Doctorate by Research at Bond University.
- Assessing the Scholarship Applications framework
- All applicants must have an acceptable Letter of Offer to enroll into an HDR program that is provided from Bond University, prior to applying for this award.
- To be eligible in the HDR program, applicants must be able to meet the HDR academic requirements of Bond University, as well as meet residency, visa and English requirement for proficiency.
Bond University Research Scholarship 2023-2024 Benefits:
1- Educational opportunities for individuals
This fund helps to give students to access “beyond the classroom” educational experiences. This can include leadership, academic or other extracurricular opportunities such as work experience, internships or volunteer work and clinical assignments (Faculty approved) conferences (but only when the student is giving a talk) and programs (non-award) or academic challenges that are not eligible considered creditable.
The educational experiences of students can be used to show:
- exceptional and distinctive activities;
- Benefits to those involved and enriches the Bond students’ experience
- focus on professional or academic development
- the support of the Bond professor;
- an exact budget for the work;
- the clarity of goals and the completeness in planning;
- The University must adhere to its rules, regulations and established guidelines;
- Student invitations or selections on merit.
Every Bond University students who are currently studying for an Bond University undergraduate or postgraduate degree, and have activities to be completed while they are studying in Bond University.
2. Clubs and societies have opportunities to participate
This fund is a source of financial assistance to exceptional and unique projects, events, or activities designed by and for Bond University students.
Requests for funds are encouraged to show:
- club activities designed to enhance the experience of students in a significant way
- Club activities that enrich the community of the college in a significant manner;
- an unique experience or opportunity for participants, which promotes greater interaction outside of the classroom
- promotion of an issue or cause that is pertinent in Bond University students;
- provide a wide-ranging view of knowledge and experiences in the field of culture;
- An opportunity for students to acquire valuable leadership experience and gain knowledge
- support of collaborative events organized by and designed by and Bond University students fostering intellectual exchange and knowledge advancement by way of visiting speakers, forums on subjects that are of general interest, and student publications
- Participation of a substantial quantity of Bond students in organising and taking part in the event;
- an exact budget for the project;
- the clarity of goals and the comprehensiveness of plan;
- efforts to find alternative sources of funding demonstrated;
- Conformity to Bond University policies, regulations and guidelines.
Who is eligible to apply for these funding?
Bond University Student Association affiliated societies and clubs.
Application Procedure for Bond University Research Scholarship 2023-2024
When you are applying for the Ph.D. scholarship
The first two steps of the application procedure below must have been completed before submitting your application for a scholarship (Step 3.) and can take up to approximately 4-6 weeks to complete. Be sure to give yourself enough time prior to the date of closing the application for scholarships.
- Step1. 1. Expression of interest (EOI) to the faculty
- Step 2 – Apply for Admission to Bond University
- Step 3 – Apply for Scholarship: Assessment of Scholarship Applications Framework
- HTML0 You must have received a letter of Invitation to Attend Bond University
- You must submit your application using the online application form for scholarships.
If you’ve previously applied for an award at Bond University and were unsuccessful then you are ineligible to apply again. eligible to apply again. Late or incomplete scholarship applications received after June 12, 2023 will not be considered for this round.
- The deadline to submit an application in Australian Scholarship is 2023 is June 12, 2023..