Fully-funded Chevening Scholarships 2023-2024 is among the best British Scholarships that provide full support for international students. Candidates can now submit their applications online to Chevening Scholarships for the 2023 session. Chevening grants outstanding young leaders worldwide to complete master’s degrees for one year within the UK. There’s no typical’ Chevening Scholar, but those who succeed are typically ambitious and have leadership abilities and impressive academic backgrounds.
Chevening is the UK government’s international awards program that focuses on creating global leaders. The program is supported by the Foreign, Commonwealth, and Development Office (FCDO) and other partner organizations. Chevening offers two types of awards, namely Chevening Awards and Chevening Fellowships – the winners of which are selected by British high commissions and embassies across the globe.
The Chevening Scholarship is valid for 12 months. However, it may be terminated earlier if your course is shorter than 12 months. Chevening Scholarships cannot be extended past 12 months unless exceptional circumstances exist.
Financial Coverage Chevening Scholarships:
A complete Chevening Scholarship typically includes:
- Economy travel from and to your home country by an approved route only.
- An entry-clearance fee (visa) application is for you is for.
- An arrival allowance.
- The payment of tuition fees.
- Contributions of up to PS75 for testing TB if it is necessary.
- An allowance to top up your travel expenses.
- A departure allowance.
- A monthly personal allowance for a living (stipend) to cover your accommodation and expenses for living. The monthly stipend is contingent on whether you’re studying in or out of London. The prices are subjected to an annual review. Stipends will be paid to you around the 21st day of the month for the next whole month. When you arrive in the UK or depart the UK during the month, your stipend for the month will be adjusted under the needs.
Eligibility Criteria for Chevening Scholarships
To be eligible to be considered for a Chevening Scholarship, you must:
- At minimum 2 years (equivalent to 2800 hours) of professional experience.
- Return to the country of your citizenship for at least two years following the date your award has expired.
- Must be a citizen of one of the Chevening-compliant countries or territories.
- You have completed all the requirements that make up an undergraduate qualification, allowing you to gain admission to a postgraduate program at a UK university before the date you apply. It’s usually compared to an upper-class honor 2:1 diploma in the UK. However, it could be different depending on your course and the university you choose.
- Apply to three qualified UK universities and receive an unconditional acceptance from one of these courses before 15 July .
- You’ll have to pick three different master’s degrees. It could be three distinct courses offered by the same institution or three similar courses from three or more universities.
- Select your three courses carefully. It is not possible to alter your choices after submitting your application unless you have been granted permission to do so during the interview. You must apply for your chosen courses directly through the university. Apply as quickly as possible to ensure that you’re offered a seat.
- It is recommended that you choose three similar courses from three different universities to improve the odds of gaining entry into one.
- To be eligible, the programs you pick are full-time and:
- The autumn season begins in September (usually September/October)
- Master’s degree taught (i.e. not research-oriented Masters programs)
- It can lead to a master’s qualification
- Based in the UK
Documents Required to apply for Chevening Scholarships.
To make the process simple and easy, applicants should have the following documents before submitting their application for Chevening Scholarships.
- A research plan or research paper is published.
- Recommendation letters by former professors/Institutes (at least two)
- A copy of a valid passport.
- Statement of Purpose (SOP) explaining why you’re seeking this award.
- CV for Scholarship and a cover letter outlining your qualifications and experience.
- The study strategy is to project yourself as a regular student.
- Motivational Letter to state why you’re a suitable candidate for this award.
Application Procedure :
- Choose the appropriate master’s program you’d like to take on the site.
- Utilize the online application system to apply online for Chevening Scholarships through their website.
- Keep track of your password and username. This will save you time when you need to sign back into the application system online.
- Complete the information on time, mainly your contact information. Make sure you have entered the correct email address. If your email address changes after you’ve completed your application, ensure that you update your application or else you might be missing important updates regarding your application.
- The questions on the application contain word counts. In the application form, there are a series of questions that you must answer. There is a minimum requirement of words to be 100 per answer, and the maximum word count is 500 words for each answer, so make sure that you have met the requirements. Answers with less than 100 words won’t be accepted.
- Save and do! The system does not have an automatic save feature, and each session will end after 60 minutes, even if you’re making changes to the form. The entries you have not saved are lost. Therefore you should frequently save to ensure that you don’t lose your work.
- It is not necessary to fill out the application in one sitting. Click the Logout button (top right-hand corner of the page) and make a list of the password and username so that you can return and complete an application at a later time. Additionally, you will be able to login into your application using the link you receive via email.
- Please only submit your application after you’re 100% satisfied with it. If you’re satisfied with your submission, hit the submit button.
ALSO CHECK : Rotary Peace Fellowships 2023-2024 | Study in USA
Deadline for submitting Chevening Scholarship applications:
The deadline to submit applications for Chevening Scholarships. If you want to apply for Chevening scholarships, visit this link.
To access the Chevening Scholarships official website, click here.