The Fulbright Scholarship 2024-2025 | Apply Now
Fulbright Scholarships 2024 | Study in USA
If you’re planning to attend college in the USA with fully-funded scholarships, this is an excellent opportunity to take advantage of. The Fulbright Scholarship 2024 is now open. In this post, we’ll provide a detailed explanation of this scholarship, its advantages, and the step-by-step application procedure.
Fulbright Scholarship 2024-2025 is a fully-funded scholarship for international students. The scholarship is available only for master’s and doctoral studies. The Fulbright Student Program for Foreign Students Program covers full tuition fees and a living stipend. the full cost of accommodation including airfare, health insurance, and travel expenses.
The scholarships are administered through The U.S. Department of State which it is U.S. government’s flagship international education exchange program. It’s intended to foster understanding between nations through cultural and academic exchange. The grants are given regardless of the applicant’s race, color, nationality or sex age, religion and socio-economic status. They also consider gender identity, disability, sexual orientation or gender identification.
The Fulbright scholarships program is designed to offer opportunities to diverse populations to attend to United States institutions of learning. These scholarships are awarded to students from economically depressed group, minorities, and who come from historically underrepresented background.
The United States of America has provided Fulbright grants to thousands of students from abroad from 155 nations to pursue their studies at United States Universities and academic institutions since 1946. The Fulbright scholarship was established to aid young, creative and gifted students from other countries to pursue graduate studies and conduct world-class research within the United States of America.
You can also apply to be considered for The Romanian Government Scholarship 2023 where you have knowledge of Japanese Language and IELTS/TOEFL is not required to be eligible for this scholarship.
The scholarship is based on merit which provides up and a half years financial aid for PhD and graduate level research or study at an U.S. institution. AMIDEAST continues to assist many Fulbright students to take advantage of the possibility of exchange and be successful in completing their grant within America. United States. Since its inception AMIDEAST has placed students from all over the MENA region into universities across in the United States. It is a key element in successful completion of the Fulbright Program, serving as an organizer of cultural and academic exchanges and dialogue.
Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarship 2024 USA:
- United States of America
- U.S. Department of States
- A student is advised to select his school in accordance with his interests and area of study.
- Master’s Degree Programs/MPhil
- Doctoral Programs
- All applicants are eligible to apply for any field, with the exception of clinical medicine.
Financial Coverage Fulbright Scholarship 2024
Fulbright Scholarship 2024 is a fully-funded scholarship that gives the recipient the following advantages:
- The scholarship pays for the cost of tuition, living expenses for travel, health insurance and airfare as well as health insurance. The Fulbright program grants funding during the course of program.
- Visit on the the official site and the specific country websites for a complete list of benefits for scholarships.
Apply for the Rotary Peace Fellowships 2023 | Fully Funded with an annual living stipend of PS15,144 per year as well as the entire cost of University and College fees.
Fulbright Scholarship 2024 For graduate Students
The Fulbright Master’s and PhD Program provides funding for graduate studies at universities in the United States. It is administered from the United States Department of State These grants pay for the cost of tuition, textbooks and other required materials and airfare, as well as an income stipend as well as health insurance. USEFP aids in the process of obtaining a visa.
To be eligible for those who are applying for the master’s degree, candidates must hold an undergraduate degree of four years or a Bachelor’s degree and Master’s combination that totals the equivalent of 16 years’ training at an accredited university. Recent graduates are strongly encouraged to apply, except for MBA and Public Policy/Administration applicants, who require 2 years of work experience.
To be eligible for this PhD doctoral applicants who are eligible possess a Master’s degree, M.Phil. or comparable degree (a minimum of 18 years of formal education) from an accredited university. It is highly recommended for applicants to have prior experience in research, teaching or in working in the government sector of Pakistan.
For the Masters and PhD programs All academic disciplines are accepted for admission, with the exception of clinical medicine. For both programs, the Graduate Record Examination (GRE General) is mandatory by all prospective students. With the scoring method that has been introduced it is required to score a minimum of 145 marks every section of the GRE exam, with an upper score for the section that is most relevant to the field you are studying. Candidates must also have an excellent level of proficiency both in writing and spoken English. A Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) will be taken from all chosen candidates.
Successful candidates must sign an agreement with USEFP and in the case of successful PhD applicants, a bond with the countries education commission which binds the candidates to go back to home country immediately following their time at America. U.S. and serve the country for a period of years equal to the duration of their scholarship. The contract is redeemable on a year-to-year basis, at least two years in length; when a person meets the requirements for service that they not be charged any fees.
Check Also : Fully Funded AIT Scholarship 2023 in Thailand | Details
Fulbright Scholarship 2024-2025 USA:
- United States of America
The Funding Source is:
- U.S. Department of States
- A student is advised to choose a university in accordance with his interests and area of study.
- Master’s Degree Programs/MPhil
- Doctoral Programs
- All applicants are eligible to apply for any discipline, with the exception of clinical medicine.
US Fulbright Scholarship 2024 Benefits:
- The tuition fees will be paid
- The Visa procedure will be supported by the USEFP
- A monthly stipend will be offered
- The health insurance plan will be offered
- Airfare is paid for.
- A stipend to purchase textbooks will be given
Fulbright Scholarship 2024 Eligibility Criteria
- Students with impressive academic records, who reside (throughout the entire process) within country and who are committed to serving and returning their home country are eligible to apply.
- All disciplines are considered, with the exception of clinical medicine. The areas of water, energy agricultural and health, as well as environmental, education, and climate change are strongly advised to apply.
- Candidates for the Master’s program who are eligible will have the four-year Bachelor’s degree, or an M.A. and Bachelor’s combination (16 year of schooling) and PhD applicants must possess a Master’s degree, M.Phil., or a equivalent level of education (18 year of study) at an approved university.
- The applicants should be ready to submit grants with no accompanying dependents, should they be required.
The application process is open each year in January/February . The deadline for submitting applications is usually in April/May. The review and interview process continues until September before the results are announced around the middle of October. Following selection the university application and selection process continues until February, and visa interviews are held until June. The journey to in the U.S. commences in July and beyond, based on the reporting dates for the universities.
- Individuals who hold the dual nationality with US or having parents, spouses or siblings, or a child who is who is over the age of 18 who is or was a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- The employees from the Fulbright organization as well as that is the U.S. Department of State as well as USAID together with their spouses as well as children, fiances and parents, and siblings as well as parents.
- Individuals who have already received one Fulbright award for any degree.
- Persons already studying in the U.S. or on a work/residence/student visa in any country.
Application Procedure Fulbright Scholarship 2024
A complete application package comprises:
- A form for application
- Three letters of reference
- GRE score report
- Scanned transcripts, as well as an explanation on the scale for grading of the institution that issues the degree, should be uploaded. It is important to note that HEC-certified documents are preferable when submitting the application but transcripts and degree that have been certified by the authority issuing the degree can be accepted in the moment of application.
Applications that are incomplete will not be considered. The application, along with references and the required documents should be submitted online. Note that paper applications are not accepted.
Fulbright Scholarship For Undergraduate Students 2024
In 2010 The Global Undergraduate Exchange Program – Pakistan (Global UGRAD-Pakistan) was announced through the Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs (ECA) of the United States Department of State. This program is run in Pakistan is managed through the United States Educational Foundation in Pakistan (USEFP) and in the United States by the International Research & Exchanges Board (IREX).
In a relatively short time in a relatively short period, within a short time, the Global UGRAD has gained immense recognition among Pakistani students at universities. With the initial cohort of 100 fellows from the Global UGRAD-Pakistan 2010-11, they came back to Pakistan to finish their undergraduate studies in Pakistani universities.
It is the Global UGRAD program is designed to provide undergraduate Pakistani students who are enrolled in an institution in Pakistan. The Global UGRAD Pakistan program allows for academic and cultural exchanges by way of a non-degree course to spend a semester in one of the universities located in the U.S.
Participants in this program must be in their 14th or the 15th academic year in formal school.
Students who are enrolled in the four-year bachelor’s degree as well as a bachelor’s degree that is two years long degree program are qualified to apply.
Limit of age: 25
|Duration||One semester – roughly half of the students attend in fall, and the rest in spring|
|Grantees start studies||Next year’s fall|
- 25 years old or younger
- Are currently enrolled at one of the universities or colleges and are committed to returning to their university of choice after the end of the course.
- They are either in the 14th or 15th grade of their formal schooling.
- The applicant must submit the most recent and current transcripts along with the their application
- Dual nationals with U.S. permanent residents
- If you have parents or spouses who is or was a U.S. citizen, permanent U.S. resident, or is awaiting U.S. immigration
- The employees from the Fulbright organization or and the U.S. Department of State and/or USAID as well as their spouses and children, finances, dependents, siblings, as well as parents
- Students in their last year at university
How do I apply
The Global UGRAD Program is announced every year (please verify the program’s availability) in September/October. The application form has to be completed online. Any supporting documentation, including transcripts photocopies, as well as an explanation of the grading scale of the university that issued the degree, should be uploaded to the online application prior to the submission. Scanned copies of university-assared transcripts should be uploaded online along with the most current transcript.
Note: Only students who have been selected are required to supply Reference Letters and No Objection Certificate (NOC) from their current educational institution.
Check Also : Singapore Graduate Award 2023-2024 (SINGA) | Fully Funded
Application Procedure for Fulbright Scholarship 2024
Also, make sure to check for scholarships between October and December Deadlines
Follow the step through application process to submit your application for Fulbright Scholarship 2022.
(1) Make Online Application
To be eligible for the Fulbright program, you will need to collect a number of items that will help the USEFP determine your eligibility. All required materials should be included with your application.
(2) Make academic Transcripts as well as Degrees
All documents and degrees from an undergraduate degree of four years or equivalent programs can be found in international three-year bachelor degrees or ACCA. PhD applicants must provide the MPhil and MS degrees as well as transcripts. It is also possible to apply you are in the final year of your undergraduate studies, provided you graduate in December of this year.
The USEFP analyzes your transcripts from a comprehensive standpoint – not only your GPA. They look at where you received your studies, the courses you completed and your results in specific courses. They also consider the fact that various institutions have different systems for grading. There is no requirement for a minimum GPA to be considered, but the majority of successful Fulbright applicants have excellent academic records in their undergraduate studies. The academic record of a student is just one aspect that the Fulbright panel looks at when evaluating an applicant.
Check Also: Fully Funded Ireland Government Scholarship 2023-24 | APPLY
(3) To take the GRE General Exam and TOFEL
If you submit your application, you can report your not-official GRE score you received during the testing day as well as your score from the official test if it has been received it. Each applicant must make an application to have ETS provide the official report of score directly to USEFP with an identifier of 9388. General GRE (international) score reports are needed at the time of applying. A good result for Engineering and Sciences on the GRE is 315+, and the other fields require 300+. GRE subject tests are not necessary.
A minimum GRE score needed to be able to apply to Fulbright is 138. The minimum score required to apply for Fulbright is 138 in verbal or 136 for quantitative. In general, those who are accepted require an GRE score that is in the higher percentiles. In the event that you attempt the GRE test more than once and you report your highest score, but Fulbright will solely look at your score. The TOEFL test is not required during the application submission. You must take the TOEFL exam in case you are selected to an interview. IELTS is not accepted.
(4) Write Two Essays
Two essays are required to be submitted for your Fulbright application. Each essay should be written according to the guidelines on the application form. It is approximately up to 800-800 words. Do not over-write your essays. Write in a straightforward manner to ensure your Fulbright panel that isn’t familiar with the world around you can read it more easily. Before beginning your essays, you’ll have to devise an effective marketing strategy for yourself. Successful applicants usually spend about around 4-6 weeks to write and edit their essays.
(5) recommendation letterheads must be submitted
You must submit three recommendations included along with your application before the deadline for applications. It is possible to submit 3 academic reference letters two academic, one professional, or two professional and one academic. Also, one Academic reference letters are mandatory. Your referees should fill in the forms for reference included in your application package. They must then sign, stamp , and seal the envelopes. After you have submitted your online application , your referees will receive an online form by email.
Also, apply in for The Romanian Government Scholarship 2023
There is no standard procedure for “who should write your recommendations”. Sometimes , it’s impossible to request your employer make your recommendation. USEFP is not looking to risk your job in the process of applying. Find people who know your well enough to respond to questions. This could be an ex- employer or teacher, or a researcher.
(6) Make an Academic Resume
The most current and up-to date resume should be included in the area in the form. There is no need to provide it in a particular design or format. Read this
(7) Submit Online Application
There is no fee for application in Fulbright applicants. Fulbright program. Applications must be made online.
After your application has been received and analyzed, you could be invited for an interview with a panel. The decision to interview is made at the mid-point of September and the interview is conducted in October. If you don’t receive a response from USEFP in October, it automatically indicates that you haven’t been picked. Interviews are a good sign of being selected but it’s not a guarantee of acceptance. Interviews last between 15 and 30 minutes in length and are held by a panel comprising 4 persons. You must bring the TOEFL registration slip to the day of your interview. It isn’t necessary to pass the TOEFL exam before the date of the interview.
It is essential to check this official site (link provided below) as well as the websites specific to the country for more detailed information about how to apply for this scholarship.
Fulbright Scholarship 2023-2024 deadline varies per country. It is usually from February through October each year.
Study Fields that are available in Fulbright Scholarship 2024
- All Disciplines are eligible , except for the field of clinical medicine.
- People working in the areas of Energy Water, Agriculture, Public Health, Education, Social Sciences, Journalism and Mass Communication, Arts and Culture Management, which includes museum studies and heritage conservation urban and regional planning, environmental studies Security/peace studies, as well as data scientists are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Candidates can submit an application for MBA when they hold at least a Bachelor’s or equivalent degree (16 years of schooling). In order to apply for MBA it is advised to have at least two years of knowledge in the field you wish to pursue.
Check Also: : Fully Funded GIST Scholarship South Korea 2023-2024 | Apply
Fulbright Scholarship 2024 is open for applications beginning February 3rd, 2023 to april 15th, 2023. The timetable of the results as well as the next steps are listed below:
The Last date for Fulbright Scholarship applications is April 12th, 2023.
The details of the program’s duration and the results that will be the outcome the program’s Fulbright Program 2024 is listed below.
January The Competition begins.
Deadline: September 1st, IIE reviews applications accepted. Candidates are promptly informed of any specific information they did not include in their application, in order they are able to provide pertinent details and supporting documents. Applications that have been submitted are sent for peers for evaluation.
October through November
Applications are examined by a disciplined person The Peer Review Committee determines whether the applicant is qualified to be awarded the prize for the country that they are from.
The applicant is sent an email with a confirmation message of the status of their application is. If, because of a specific situation, you’ve been required to change your primary email address from the one that you indicated when you submitted your application you have to inform your IEE of your current email address.
From December through May
Candidates are scrutinized and selected by multi-national Fulbright Commissions/U.S. Public Affairs.
from January through June
The candidates selected are then sent for the J. William Fulbright Scholarship Board to get an exact evaluation. Then , the IIE sends applicants an email about their choice to be awarded an award or grant from the Fulbright prize or award.
Fulbright grant information for scholarships have been completed and an orientation ceremony may be scheduled for applicants that were chosen to receive their grants.
Also Check: University of Paris-Saclay Scholarships 2022-2023 (Fully Funded)
For more information about the Fulbright’s Scholarship, please visit its their official website:
Hello my name is Ajmal I from Afghanistan Mazar shrif I am deaf I was a callege student life was so hard for deaf people in Afghanistan because many people humiliate us because of our deafness but now since Taliban came in Afghanistan we can’t go to university we can’t go out side because they don’t have good behave whit people they rop killed people we can’t do anything whiteout their permission we need help please halp us
WhatsApp: 0791670566 Help me USA
There are many Fully Funded Scholarships You Can Apply.