jack kent cooke scholarship 2023-2024 | Study In USA
The Foundation’s Jack Kent Cooke scholarship initiatives are specifically designed to motivate and encourage outstanding students to strive hard and are in the financial resources to support their education. The scholarships offer financial aid and academic assistance for undergraduate, high school, or graduate students. In addition to the monetary award, the students are part of an active network of more than three thousand Cooke Scholars. Young Scholars Program
The Cooke Young Scholars Program is an elite five-year, pre-college award for highly-performing 7th graders with financial need. It offers comprehensive guidance for college and academics and financial aid for college, Cooke-sponsored Summer programs including internships, and other opportunities to enrich your learning.
Programs jack kent cooke scholarship
Educational advisors help Young Scholars maximize high school experiences and be successful in America’s top colleges. Our programs and services can include:
- Selecting a high school that is rigorous enough. school.
- Participating in four-year planning and setting goals.
- Financial assistance for extracurricular and academic opportunities, like art and music lessons, academicals classes, and information technology.
- Summer programs for the entire year, including two obligatory Young Scholar programs.
- All-year-round Young Scholars community programming.
- Opportunities for networking with a high-achieving peer group.
Check Also : The Barry Goldwater Scholarship 2022-2023 | Study In US
College Scholarship Program
The Cooke College Scholarship Program is an undergraduate scholarship program that is open to students in high school with financial needs who want to be accepted into and graduate from the best four-year colleges and universities.
- Program Experience
- Each award is meant to pay for a large portion of the student’s educational expenses, which includes tuition as well as living expenses, books, and fees that are required. Awards are based on the person, the amount of schooling, and other scholarships or grants they might receive. The highly competitive scholarship includes:
- A maximum of $55,000 annually to attend a four-year , accredited undergraduate school.
- The ability to pursue any field of study.
- Individual advice on choosing the right college and how to navigate the financial aid.
- Multiple advising on how to prepare for college and optimize the learning experience for students
- Undergraduate Transfer Scholarship
- The Cooke Undergraduate Transfer Scholarship is an exceptionally selective scholarship offered to the most outstanding community college students looking to earn their bachelor’s degrees in four-year institutions or universities. Each Cooke Scholar is eligible for substantial financial assistance for two 3 years or more, assistance with college planning, ongoing counseling, and the chance to join the vibrant group of other Scholars.
Undergraduate Transfer jack kent cooke scholarship
The Cooke Undergraduate Transfer Scholarship is an exceptionally selective scholarship offered to the most outstanding community college students looking to earn their bachelor’s degrees in four-year institutions or universities. Each Cooke Scholar is eligible for substantial financial assistance for two 3 years or more, assistance with college planning along with ongoing counseling, as well as the chance to join the vibrant group of other Scholars.