The Deanship of Graduate Studies at King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals (KFUPM) is satisfied to announce that KFUPM provides full MS and Ph.D. scholarships for recognized alumni candidates who show high potential for directing original research in the fields of Engineering, Sciences, and Business. The online application entry is open double every scholastic year. All intrigued and qualified, neighborhood and global competitors are welcome to apply as indicated by the cutoff times accessible.
Qualification Criteria for King Fahd University Scholarship
- For Master: A four-year Bachelor’s Degree required.
- For Ph.D.: An M.S. certificate in designing or science required.
- A base GPA of 3.00 on a size of 4.00.
Essential application necessities for Master Programs in Science and Engineering
A four-year Bachelor’s Degree in science or science from a perceived organization with a significant in the proposed field or proof of appropriate foundation for entering the proposed field. A Grade-Point Average (GPA) of 3.00 or higher on a size of 4.00 or same, and a GPA of 3.00 in the subject of the significant field.
Essential application necessity for Ph.D. Projects
A M.S. certificate in designing or science (following a four-year B.S. degree) from a foundation whose graduate projects are comparable to those of KFUPM, with a significant in the proposed field or proof of appropriate foundation for entering the proposed field. A base GPA of 3.00 on a size of 4.00 or comparable in both B.S. what’s more, M.S. degrees.
Fundamental application necessity for M.B.A
A four-year Bachelor’s Degree from a perceived foundation. A Grade-Point Average (GPA) of 3.00 or higher on a size of 4.00 or same. In any event one course in school level math which covers both separation and joining. Working information on PCs as confirmed by at any rate one course around there (for example information handling, programming, data frameworks, and so forth)
In any event one year of everyday employment experience. This prerequisite might be postponed for graduate collaborators, research colleagues, and candidates with excellent scholarly records.
Degree Courses accessible under King Fahd University Scholarship
Following Fields are Available for this Scholarship:
- Advanced plane design
- Applied Statistics
- Building Engineering
- Business Administration.
- Substance Engineering.
- City and Regional Planning
- Common and Environmental Engineering
- PC Engineering
- PC Networks
- Software engineering
- Development Engineering and Management
- Electrical Engineering
- Natural Sciences
- Mechanical and Systems Engineering
- Information Assurance and Security
- Life Sciences
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Numerical Sciences
- Mechanical Engineering
- Physical science
- Petrol Engineering
- Physical science
- Frameworks and Control Engineering
- Telecom Engineering
Records needed for King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals Scholarships
- Required records for an application (without which application won’t be prepared
- Duplicate of recognizable proof (Passport for global candidates/National ID for Saudi nationals/Iqama for occupants of Saudi Arabia).
- Complete authority records for BS degree (and MS degree if applying to Ph.D.).
- Mission statement (a one-page exposition zeroing in on profession and examination objectives at KFUPM).
- Suggestion Letters from scholastic refs through the online proposal framework subsequent to presenting the online application.
- Testaments for BS degree (and MS degree if applying to Ph.D.) if degrees allowed.
- GMAT score (for worldwide MBA candidates).
- Other supporting records for King Fahd University Scholarship (required for a ultimate conclusion)
- TOEFL score (min. is 68 iBT for MS and 79 iBT for Ph.D.) or IELTS score (min. is 6 for MS and 6.5 for Ph.D.).
- Acceptable GRE General score (min. Quant. is 156, min. Insightful Writing is 4.0).
- Upon endorsement, unique/guaranteed duplicates of degree certificate(s) and transcript(s) are to be sent through postal mail.
The Deadline of the King Fahad University Scholarship
11th February, 2021