Reach Oxford Scholarships in the UK (previously known by their former name of Oxford Student Scholarships) are intended for low-income country students that cannot access suitable institutions within their home countries for educational pursuits; either due to finance, politics, or access limitations preventing further study for degrees there.
Scholarships that compete for full funding such as this one are among the most desired and sought-after competitive awards available to undergraduate students at one of the world’s premier universities, making this award all but inevitable for each participant. Students dream about receiving such an honor each and every day!
Students studying in these countries understand it is critical to remember that any scholarship awarded fully finances their undergraduate studies; competition for these awards can be fierce as universities don’t provide additional funds if an award goes unclaimed; hence prospective recipients of these coveted scholarships should know all rules and be ready with all information before beginning the application process.
Students applying to Oxford before being eligible to be considered for a Reach Oxford Scholarship must first gain admission. Unfortunately, Oxford cannot consider scholarship applications submitted from those not admitted – only those accepted into Oxford can submit scholarship applications. Furthermore, Oxford does not take responsibility for information found online advertising these scholarships; thus candidates are advised to look closely at them to assess whether or not they meet requirements.
Reach Oxford scholarship programs (formerly Oxford Student Scholarships) provide financial and education assistance for those from poor countries unable to complete their degrees due to financial, political, or infrastructure restrictions in their home nations.
This University of Oxford scholarship to pursue studies in the United Kingdom will help you with your everyday educational and professional development opportunities which will help you improve the academic skills you have acquired in the area you are interested in as well as prepare you for work-related opportunities in the future. The opportunity will be to tour the most historic and beautiful properties in the city as well as showcase the modern design and architecture that is found throughout Europe’s middle. These world-class buildings can be found here to satisfy your needs for growth. The eco-friendly and sustainable surroundings of the campus as well as its surrounding areas will provide you with the tranquility and peace of nature which has been a necessity for the present world of multi-faceted threats like the ongoing spread of pandemics and the effects of climate change.
Check Also: ECOWAS Immersion Program 2024 | For Africa
Reach Oxford Scholarships 2024-2025:
Table of Contents
- University of Oxford
- All International
Reach Oxford Scholarships 2024-2025 Benefits:
- Cost for courses typically span three or four years depending on their program of choice, covering living expenses during that time and providing one round-trip air fare each year of study as tuition fee payment; living costs will also be covered until its conclusion; plus one return ticket each year until completion.
Reach Oxford Scholarships 2024-2025 Eligible Criteria:
- You must come from one of the countries identified as low or lower-middle income economies by the World Bank.
- Academic Qualification: By this stage you should have received an offer to study a full-time undergraduate course at Oxford.
- To be considered eligible, applicants must demonstrate an exceptional need and cannot pursue higher studies at Oxford without financial assistance.
- You must be under 22 on October 1 of the year in which you matriculate (start) Oxford.
- Visit the University of Oxford’s official website and review their most up-to-date criteria and application process for Reach Oxford Scholarship.
- Scholars must prepare an annual report outlining their academic and social activities as well as achievements at university, to be considered eligible for awards in subsequent years. Its acceptance will depend on meeting academically satisfactory performance criteria.
- Candidates for this scheme should be mindful that competition for grants is extremely fierce; unfortunately, the University is not in a position to provide money to candidates that do not receive one.
- If you have received an offer to defer admission to an undergraduate program at Oxford and wish to apply for scholarship support, the deadline to do so will be January of your start year (e.g. January 2023 if starting October 2023). We only accept applications for scholarships to undergraduate students once per January.
- If you reside in the UK and would like to apply to Oxford University’s Astrophoria Foundation Year Program and would like a scholarship towards your undergraduate course after completion, submit an application by January in your intended year of commencement (i.e., 2024 if you intend on starting then). Once accepted to their Foundation Year Program, applicants will be informed which scholarship(ies) can apply towards funding it – only applying once for scholarships that support undergraduate study is permissible.
- Candidates must be residents of the countries that get official development assistance via the Development Assistance Committee (DAC) of the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD):
Afghanistan; Albania; Algeria; Angola; Argentina; Armenia; Azerbaijan; Bangladesh; Belarus; Belize; Benin; Bhutan; Bolivia; Bosnia and Herzegovina; Botswana; Brazil; Burkina Faso; Burundi; Cambodia; Cameroon; Cape Verde; Central African Rep.; Chad; China; Colombia; Comoros; Congo, Dem. Rep.; Congo, Rep.; Costa Rica; Cote d’Ivoire; Cuba; Djibouti; Dominica; Dominican Republic; Ecuador; Egypt; El Salvador; Equatorial Guinea; Eritrea; Eswatini; Ethiopia; Fiji; Gabon; Gambia; Georgia; Ghana; Grenada; Guatemala; Guinea; Guinea-Bissau; Guyana; Haiti; Honduras; India; Indonesia; Iran; Iraq; Jamaica; Jordan; Kazakhstan; Kenya; Kiribati; Korea, Dem. People’s Rep.; Kosovo; Kyrgyz Rep.; Laos; Lebanon; Lesotho; Liberia; Libya; Madagascar; Malawi; Malaysia; Maldives; Mali; Marshall Islands; Mauritania; Mauritius; Mexico; Micronesia, Federated States; Moldova; Mongolia; Montenegro; Montserrat; Morocco; Mozambique; Myanmar; Namibia; Nauru; Nepal; Nicaragua; Niger; Nigeria; Niue; North Macedonia; Pakistan; Panama; Papua New Guinea; Paraguay; Peru; Philippines; Rwanda; Saint Helena; Samoa; Sao Tome and Principe; Senegal; Serbia; Sierra Leone; Solomon Islands; Somalia; South Africa; South Sudan; Sri Lanka; St. Lucia; St. Vincent and Grenadines; Sudan; Suriname; Syria; Tajikistan; Tanzania; Thailand; Timor-Leste; Togo; Tokelau; Tonga; Tunisia; Turkey; Turkmenistan; Tuvalu; Uganda; Ukraine; Uzbekistan; Vanuatu; Venezuela; Vietnam; Wallis and Futuna; West Bank and Gaza Strip; Yemen; Zambia; Zimbabwe.
Application procedure For Reach Oxford Scholarships 2024-2025:
Candidates looking to apply for Oxford Reach Scholarships in the UK 2024 should first make an application to one of Oxford University’s eligible courses before becoming a candidate for one of its Reach Oxford Scholarships. Interested parties must submit applications via UCAS to Oxford for undergraduate programs before being considered as candidates for acceptance into admission and then considered eligible to compete for Reach Oxford Scholarships.
Candidates accepted onto an undergraduate course at Oxford will submit the Undergraduate Scholarship applications by their designated date.
The Application deadline For Reach Oxford Scholarships is Not Specified.