Are you seeking research opportunities to improve your skills in research and apply them in solving real-world problems that surround you? If so, a fantastic research opportunity is waiting at your doorstep. The famous World Academy of Sciences is currently accepting applications for postdoctoral research positions in conjunction in partnership with The Islamic Development Bank. Researchers from around the world looking to get international experience in research are invited to apply to the TWAS Postdoctoral Fellowships 2023. It encourages promising young international scientists of different backgrounds to pursue the most cutting-edge research in well-equipped labs.
Conducting research in science can be costly as it requires modern labs with advanced and heavy equipment, as well as a variety of set-ups that all require an enormous amount of money. If you’re a committed researcher who is determined to contribute to the community and are determined to tackle real issues, then take a look at this program. The best part about this opportunity for research is that it’s completely paid for, so you won’t be worrying about cost.
The fully-funded postdoc program is open to researchers in the early stages of their careers of the Islamic Development Bank’s (IsDB) 21 least developed member countries. The fellowship supports research that is that is related to those goals. United Nations Sustainable Development Goals and gives applicants advanced training in fields that are relevant to sustainability sciences. If you’re possessing a doctoral level degree and want to conduct cutting-edge research within your area of expertise and are looking for a research opportunity, this is the ideal fit to you. The World Academy of Sciences is located in Italy and has a collaboration with The Islamic Development Bank to support young and creative researchers who have the potential to make a difference in the world through the most cutting-edge research. Candidates who are successful will receive an amount of money to fund their research expenses and their expenses at the institute of their choice for the time they are there. In order to be considered for this fully-funded fellowship program you must be able to prove your research credentials. The clock is ticking and why are you sitting around? Get moving and take advantage of this chance to make a difference!
TWAS Postdoctoral Fellowships 2023-2024:
- Countries in the developing world
- The World Academy of Sciences
- From 3 to 6 months
- The applicant must not be older than 45 years of age.
Research Areas TWAS Postdoctoral Fellowships 2023-2024:
In 2023, the Postdoctoral Fellowship program funds research projects that focus on the following areas:
- Waste management
- Population growth
- Green Chemistry
- Micro-plastics and plastic pollution
- Hygiene and water
- Sustainable Agriculture
- Education for Sustainable Development
- Climate Change
- Sustainable cities
- Responsible growth
TWAS Postdoctoral Fellowships 2023-2024 Benefits:
- The expenses for food of candidates will be covered.
- A round-trip airfare that is over 1000 US dollars can be offered.
- Over 2600 US dollars will be given to researchers for lab expenses in the course of their research.
- Researchers who are successful will receive the opportunity to earn a monthly allowance.
- The expenses for accommodation of selected candidates will be paid for.
- Health insurance is also offered.
TWAS Postdoctoral Fellowships 2023-2024 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates should not be more than 45 years of age.
- Candidates must have an experience in research that is at least 5 years.
- In their country of origin in their home country, they are required to work in an institution.
- They must also be citizens and residents of any of the IsDB least developed member states.
- Candidates should present an elaborate research plan following permission from their host supervisor.
- Candidates must hold completed a doctoral program in an area of study relevant to them.
- Candidates should select an institute that is located in a developing nation.
- A confirmation letter by the supervisor essential to be submitted for the postdoctoral fellowship.
Required Documents to Apply for the Research Fellowship Program:
- Certificate of proficiency in English (can be submitted at a later date)
- A medical certificate (not required to be present at time of applying)
- 2 reference letters
- The photocopies of the passport.
- Academic transcripts
- A letter of acceptance
- A research proposal
Application Procedure for The TWAS Postdoctoral Fellowships 2023?
- Candidates are required to fill out their application online.
- The applicants must register an account before they can apply for a credit card.
- The portal link to apply is available on the official site.
- The applicants must submit the online application by the deadline of submission.
- Be sure to submit your application by the deadline and upload all pertinent documents.
- Complete applications received after the deadline won’t be considered.
- The deadline for submitting applications the fellowship will be March 2023.