The World Bank now provides financial support to students in need by providing the 2021 Japan/World Bank Joint Postgraduate Scholarship. The scholarship program is open to citizens of developing countries who are applying for master’s degree programs in key development areas.
Winners of the World Bank Postgraduate Scholarship will have the opportunity to study at one of the partner universities in the United States, Europe, Africa, Oceania and Japan. The World Bank provides scholarships for 48 participating programs on development-related topics including tax policy, economic policy management, and infrastructure management.
Details of the World Bank graduate scholarship
- Scholarship recipient countries: United States, Europe, Japan
- Source of funding: World Bank
- Course level: Master’s degree
- Financial scope: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: May 21, 2021
Financial benefits of the World Bank Postgraduate Scholarship in 2021
- Full tuition
- Economy Class Air Travel
- medical insurance
- A monthly living allowance will be provided to cover living expenses (accommodation, food, etc., including books).
Research fields and universities
- Candidates must be nationals of the World Bank’s provisional budget.
- Candidates possess any estimated dual citizenship
- Candidates should be healthy Candidates must obtain a bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree at least 3 years before the application termination date
- After obtaining a bachelor’s degree (or equivalent), candidates must have 3 years or more of the latest development-related work experience
Deadline of the World Bank Graduate Scholarship
The Japan/World Bank Joint Graduate Scholarship Program (JJ/WBGSP) 2021 application deadline for international students is May 21, 2021
You need to submit an online application for the 2021 World Bank Postgraduate Scholarship Program. The application procedures and guidelines can be found on the official website on the official website below.