Applications are being accepted from qualified candidates interested in The Kader Asmal Fellowship program, offering South Africans a fully funded scholarship to study for a Master’s degree at one of Ireland’s acclaimed Higher Education Institutions.
The Fellowship program assists individuals who may not otherwise complete a master’s degree program in Ireland, particularly professional professionals at the beginning of their careers in South Africa with leadership potentials and commitment to sustainable development goals, supporting women’s leadership by improving women’s leadership skills as well as increasing female STEM participation.
The Ireland Fellows Program enables early to mid-career professionals with potential leadership abilities in qualified countries, to access one of the world’s premier, high-quality educational experiences that contribute to building capacity. Students eligible are permitted to take part in an all-funded master’s degree program at Ireland’s highest education institute (HEI), covering program costs such as airfares, accommodations, living costs as well as program expenses – these programs typically start between August or September and last between 10-16 weeks, depending on which course is chosen.
The Ireland Fellows Programme promotes gender equality and equal opportunities while being welcoming of diversity. Our development policy aligns with Sustainable Development Goal 16 to create accountable institutional structures which are inclusive, accountable, and sustainable across all levels. Consequently, applicants from any background are welcome – such as people living with disabilities or belonging to minority or disadvantaged groups; additionally, we would love to increase women applicants and those whose gender identities do not fall along binary gender norms.
This Program’s goals include shaping future leaders, strengthening capabilities within the country to meet SDG targets and forging positive relations between Ireland and Ghana.
This program’s objective is to aid graduates as they return home using the skills learned on an exchange program in Ireland to build capacity within their home countries and become future leaders of expertise fields. They’ll also build long-lasting positive professional and personal relations by forging connections between Irish institutions.
The Kader Asmal Fellowship Program offered by the Embassy of Ireland in South Africa for South African students stands out among many prestigious programmes available here. The Kader Asmal Fellowship Programme was developed for early career professionals working in South Africa with leadership potential, who can advance management for and towards Sustainable Development Goals while strengthening women’s leadership capacity. Priorities should include strengthening female leadership abilities and increasing women’s involvement in STEM fields. Additionally, Kader Asmal Fellowship Programme seeks to assist those who would never otherwise have a chance of finishing a master’s education or graduation from Universities of Historical Disadvantage and Universities of Technology; applications from these individuals will be accepted.
This program is fully funded and provided under the auspices of Ireland’s Department of Foreign Affairs. The responsible embassy for eligible countries administers it while implementation within Ireland occurs via The Irish Council for International Students.
Check Also: UEFA EURO Volunteer Program 2024 | Germany
Kader Asmal Fellowship 2024-2025:
Table of Contents
- 16 months
- South Africans
Kader Asmal Fellowship 2024-2025 Benefits:
- University Provides All Fees.
- Monthly Stipend Is Provided to Candidates
- Free Accommodation and Health Insurance Included
- Giving Air Tickets.
- Other expenses
Kader Asmal Fellowship 2024-2025 Eligibility Criteria:
To be considered for Ireland Fellows Program- Kader Asmal Award which begins academic session 2024, applicants need to:
- Be a permanent citizen of South Africa with at least two years of substantial work experience related to your chosen program(s).
- Earned their Bachelor’s level academic qualification from an accredited and government-recognized higher education institution, with at least an honors grade of first class or grade one on a 4.0 scale (i.e. first or second-class honor, Grade 1) awarded within 2012 or after. (A second class Honor grade two may also be accepted when you possess significant prior work experience related to your job). Honor must have been conferred since 2012 (i.e. during the past twelve years).
- Are currently unqualified to pursue a master’s degree or higher. Are not currently enrolled in or expected to begin a program that falls into this category within 2023/24.
- Apply to Ireland by August 2024 if you wish to begin an additional master’s program at this level and demonstrate leadership and ambition; dedication towards realizing Sustainable Development Goals within your nation; and maintaining good relations between Ireland and your own.
- Your experience and knowledge have allowed you to select three courses from the Directory of Programs Eligible that match up well with both professional and academic needs. When considering which ones you will take part in, ensure both academic and English language requirements for participation are fulfilled.
- Do not submit multiple applications to this program Ireland Fellows Programme before. Additionally, be able to accept the Fellowship by academic year 2024/25.
Check Also: Berea College Scholarships 2024-2025 | USA
Application Procedure For Kader Asmal Fellowship 2024-2025:
How to Apply: Applicants for Kader Asmal Fellowship must submit an online application prior to the closing date for applications and provide all of the necessary details in their submission for consideration.
Currently The Applications are Open .