Nanjing University CSC Scholarship is now accepting applications for its CSC Scholarship 2024 which offers master’s and Ph.D. degree programs to international students from around the globe. This fully funded grant will cover living costs while studying in Nanjing, China.
Nanjing University (NJU), was established in 1902 and enjoying excellent success both domestically and abroad since 1902. With three stunning campuses – Gulou, Xianlin and Pukou – and Professor Jun CHEN as President (a geochemistry professor who also is an Academician with the Chinese Academy of Sciences). NJU boasts over one century of existence; its history closely parallels its mission for society’s needs as it evolve. With three beautiful campuses located throughout China spanning ninety years, they strive towards their ultimate goal – that goal being the creation of a world-class comprehensive internationally-oriented educational institution focused around “high caliber faculty top-notch students topnotch teaching staff top quality research”. Established in 1902 they’ve enjoyed tremendous success during that century of existence! With three beautiful campuses Gulou, Xianlin, and Pukou under Professor Jun Chen as President. He’s President at present and an Academician at the Chinese Academy of Sciences!
NJU currently enrolls over 33,000 full-time undergraduate students; 14,188 of these undergraduates as well as 15,667 doctoral and master students are full-time, plus 3,350 international students residing on its campuses encompassing 28 faculties with over seventy departments each. There are eight national key disciplines within each major discipline area and 13 key national secondary categories as well as six crucial disciplines on their Fostering Lists. NJU stands out among top universities nationwide by being part of two funded initiatives – “211 Project” and “985 Project”, respectively – receiving significant financial backing from the federal government. Membership in China 9 League (C9) ensures strong faculty expertise encompassing humanities studies, social sciences, natural sciences as well as medicine as well as engineering.
NJU has fostered notable and influential individuals over its nearly century of existence and made invaluable contributions to national revitalization and advancement, such as numerous celebrated scientists who studied there or received education there. 2251’s faculty includes 28 academicians from China’s Academia Sinica; three from its Academia Engineering; 1 foreign academician; four Acadians of Third World Academia Sciences, one Acadian from Russian Academia Sciences as well as one Acadian from Royal Society of Canada Academy. There are also over 115 Chair Professors and Honorary Visiting Professors participating in the “Chang Jiang Scholars Program”, while there have been 97 recipients from “The National Distinguished Young Scientists Award”, 29 international scholars participating in “National Thousand Talents Plan”, as well as 45 participants participating in “National Youth Thousand Talents Plan.
Nanjing University CSC Scholarship 2024:
Table of Contents
- Nanjing University
- Undergraduate, Masters, and PhD
- All International
Nanjing University CSC Scholarship 2024-2025 Benefits:
- Accommodation Cost, Registration Fee and Monthly Stipend Payment for Undergraduate (2500 RMB), Master (3000 RMB) and Doctoral Students (3500RMB).
- Medical Insurance
Nanjing University CSC Scholarship 2024-2025 Eligibility Criteria:
An applicant for admission as a non-Chinese resident and healthy must not currently study in China, with those applying to master’s programs needing only to hold a Bachelor’s Degree if under 35.
- One can apply to receive the Doctoral Degree by having earned at least a Master’s degree and not exceeding 40.
- Language Requirements. CSC Online Application Formula.
- Nanjing University Online Application Form.
- An original, valid passport.
- Highest diploma notarized (in both Chinese and English).
- Academic transcripts in Chinese/English or notarized English or Chinese)
- Please provide two letters of recommendation as evidence of achievement in their program of choice.
- Study plan (in Chinese or English) of applicant for studies in China
- Certificate of Proficiency in Chinese or English for English Institute Students. (Exemption applied when studying Chinese with us directly.
- Two copies of your certificate confirming you hold an advanced degree;
- Criminal history not available publicly (within five months).
- An original copy of the physical exam form.
Application Procedure For Nanjing University CSC Scholarship 2024-2025:
- Form to Fill China Scholarship Council/Chinese Government Scholarship Application Online Once you have filled out and submitted the CSC Scholarship form online, filling out Nanjing University Online application forms will also need to be filled out and submitted online.
- All required documents should be uploaded via both the China Scholarship Council / Chinese Government Scholarship Application Form Online as well as Nanjing University Portal; there will be NO application fee charged for either platform.
- Number of copies must be submitted in hard copy form. By mid-February 2024, materials that passed preliminary examination will be reviewed by experts from their majors; results of the review should arrive via system letters or emails by early March. Students deemed successful during review receive pre-admission notes sent directly through Nanjing University as notification notes (students applying for doctoral degrees will additionally receive one signed and endorsed by their Supervisor).
Check Also: Chinese Government Scholarships 2024-2025 | CSC
The application Deadline For Nanjing University CSC Scholarship 2024-2025 is January 20, 2024