PTDF Postgraduate Scholarship 2023-2024 | Fully Funded
Overseas Postgraduate scholarships
The PTDF Postgraduate Scholarship 2023-2024: Under its PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme, the Federal Government’s Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF) is currently accepting applications from candidates with the necessary qualifications for the Overseas MSc and Ph.D. scholarships to specific programs at the designated institutions for the 2023–2024 academic year.
The Federal Government’s Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF) is tasked with creating indigenous human resources and petroleum technology to meet the demands of the oil and gas industry.
Candidates will be able to benefit from a wide range of knowledge and facilities provided by world-class institutions through the implementation of the plan. Under its terms, candidates are invited to submit applications through PTDF for specific partner institution programs.
The honor incorporates the arrangement of flight tickets, installment of health care coverage, installment of educational cost and seat charges (where relevant), and the arrangement of recompenses to meet the expenses of convenience and everyday costs.
For the 2023-2024 honor, applications will be restricted to PTDF accomplice colleges in the Unified Realm, Germany, France, and Malaysia where it feels the grant’s exclusive expectations can be kept up with and the targets of the plan will be best served.
Details of PTDF Postgraduate Scholarship 2023-2024
Host Countries: UK, Germany, France and Malaysia
Scholarship Provider: Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF)
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
No. of Awards: Multiple
Course Level: Masters and PhD
Nationality: Nigerian Students
Eligible Criteria for PTDF International Postgraduate Scholarship 2023-2024
The following requirements must be met by applicants for the PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme to be considered for it:
Relevant publications to be referenced by the applicant (PhD applicants only) Membership in professional bodies The viability of the study/research plan are examples of academic merit. Academic merit is also demonstrated by the quality of degrees, complete academic transcripts, and other professional qualifications acquired.
Ph.D requirements for the PTDF Postgraduate scholarship 2023-2024
- A minimum of a Second Class Lower (2.2) in their first degree and a good second-degree certificate are required, as is completion of the mandatory National Youth Service (NYSC).
- A five-page research proposal that is relevant to the oil and gas industry must include the following:
Summed up Writing
Anticipated results just where fundamental
You can also apply for University of Canterbury Scholarships 2023-24 | Fully Funded
Master’s Degree requirements
- Lower (2.2) with relevant industry experience; the mandatory National Youth Service (NYSC); computer literacy; and five O/level credits, including English Language and Mathematics.
- Mission statement (greatest 500 words) expressing the reason(s) for the proposed review, its significance to the business and its normal effect on public turn of events.
- Before applying for the scholarship, applicants must possess a National Identity Number (NIN), and NIMC verification will be required (charges apply).
Documents required for the PTDF Scholarship
- Candidates are instructed to examine duplicates regarding the accompanying records and connect them to their internet based application structures:
- To enable PTDF to view the O’level results on the appropriate website, a First Degree Certificate or Statement of Result, the WAEC/GCE/SSCE/NECO results, and the PINs on the application forms are required.
- Recent photograph for a passport Local government identification letter Master’s Degree Certificate (only for Ph.D. applicants) Evidence of professional association membership.
You may also be interested to check Alvernia University Undergraduate Scholarships 2023-24 | USA
Application Procedure for the PTDF Scholarship 2023-2024
How-to-Apply: Register and submit an online application for the PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme if you are interested. Transcripts will be requested from candidates who pass the first round of screening successfully; In light of this, it is suggested that all applicants prepare their transcripts for submission ahead of time.
Also apply for James Cook University Scholarships (JCU) 2023-24 | Australia
Application deadline for PTDF postgraduate Scholarship 2023-2024
The Last date to apply for PTDF scholarship 2023-2024 is March 24, 2023.
Scholarship est une Bell opportunité pour nous
water resource engineering
water resource engineering
Apply on the given deadline.
the lessons I learned that change my life
Apply On the Given deadline.
I’m interested to apply scholarship.
Apply Before On the Given deadline.