Clark University in the United States is offering First-Year Scholarships to International Students to ease financial strains for undergraduates of all ages. These Clark University scholarships can provide tuition reductions and waivers, encouraging applicants from around the world to apply and win one of several available awards.
International school graduates may be eligible for scholarships that help finance your college education at Clark University. If you are granted a merit-based scholarship, you will be notified upon acceptance.
If you are an international student enrolled in your first undergraduate education at Clark University, you could be eligible for merit-based scholarships offered by the university.
Once you submit your admissions application and fill out all required fields, you are automatically considered for various merit scholarships. Only the Presidential Scholarship requires a separate application; all other merit scholarships require no separate submission.
Scholarship eligibility is determined solely by academic performance (those listed on your application to be admitted) and not your family’s needs. International students who might qualify for scholarship funds must demonstrate their ability to cover a substantial portion of study-related costs; especially those seeking Presidential Scholarships which typically cost around $40,000 annually at Clark.
Once awarded a merit award, you will be notified of the admissions decision.
Below are the merit-based scholarships available to international first-year students at Clark University, listed by number and description. These awards will be available starting in the Fall of 2023.
Clark University scholarships 2023-2024 USA:
Table of Contents
- Clark University
- All International
- $21,000 to $28,000 per year
Clark University scholarships 2023-2024 USA Benefits:
The Clark Global Scholarship Program offers its winners several advantages:
- If accepted into the Global Scholars Program, you will be awarded a scholarship of between $15,000 and $25,000 per year (subject to renewal based on academic performance).
- If your financial needs exceed what the Global Scholars award covers, you could qualify for up to $5,000 more in financial assistance based on need.
Clark University scholarships 2023-2024 USA Eligibility Criteria:
To be considered for the Clark Global Scholarship Program, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Required Language: English
- Country Eligible for: All World Countries.
- In order to be eligible, applicants must be freshmen (not transfer students) who have studied abroad for at least four years; Clark will also consider international students studying within the United States.
- By your senior year, you should have demonstrated the capacity to lead in both your local area and beyond, demonstrating your dedication to making an impact.
- Academic excellence and extracurricular achievements are important when applying for scholarships.
- Your scholarship amount depends solely on your academic achievements (those listed on your application to be admitted), not on family needs. International students eligible for scholarships must still demonstrate they can cover a substantial portion of study-related costs; this applies even if they wish to be evaluated as Presidential LEEP Scholarship or Global Scholars Program candidates.
Application Procedure For Clark University scholarships 2023-2024 USA:
Please follow these steps to apply for the Clark Global Scholarship Program:
- To receive CSS and financial aid assistance, you must first register an account here.
- Fill out and complete the College Scholarship Service (CSS)/Profile form accordingly, then send in both completed Proformas within the timeframe you set for yourself.
- Once accepted, you’ll receive detailed instructions regarding both the topic of your essay and how to apply for the scholarship.
Types Of Scholarships in Clark University:
If you are an international student enrolled in your first semester of undergraduate studies at Clark University, then you could be eligible for several scholarship opportunities provided by the university:
- Robert Goddard Scholarship
- Jonas Clark Scholarship
- Presidential Scholarships
- Clark Merit Scholarship
- Richard Traina Scholarship
The Application Deadline For Clark University scholarships is November 15, 2023 and January 1, 2023