This SI Scholarships to Global Professionals seeks to develop future leaders in the global community who can contribute to the implementation of the United Nations 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development and sustainable development. Applicants must demonstrate how their studies will contribute to maintaining the sustainability of their countries and regions. In 2023, The Swedish Institute will award approximately 250 scholarships for master’s studies in Sweden.
This scholarship program is available to full-time master’s degree students from Sweden’s Ministry for Foreign Affairs and Swedish Institute. In order to ensure an efficient application, be sure you meet all eligibility criteria, have completed all procedures, and can supply all required documentation on time. To make sure your application goes smoothly, read these pages thoroughly.
To be eligible for SI Scholarships for Global Professionals, you must be an emigrant from one of our eligible countries and possess sufficient evidence of employment or leadership experience. Furthermore, you must meet all university admissions criteria and be accepted into one of the master’s degree programs before the deadline.
SI Scholarships 2023-2024 Sweden:
Table of Contents
- Swedish Universities
- Ministry for Foreign Affairs
SI Scholarships 2023-2024 Sweden Benefits:
- At the start of each semester, all tuition fees for your Swedish university must be paid directly through SI.
- A monthly installment of SEK 10,000 provides enough funds for daily living expenses during your studies.
- Your study abroad experience will be enhanced with a Travel Grant of between SEK 15,000 and SEK 15,000 depending on where you study.
- Insurance against injury and illness.
- Joining The SI Network for Future Global Leaders(NFGL) is an invaluable platform that will assist you in developing professionally and creating a supportive network while living in Sweden. With this program, you will not only benefit professionally but also build an invaluable professional network.
SI Scholarships 2023-2024 Sweden Eligibility Criteria:
We’re seeking motivated professionals who want to make a difference through their work on issues that promote sustainable and equitable improvement in their region or country. The recipients of the SI Scholarship for Global Professionals will be determined based on eligibility criteria including:
- Countries of Citizenship: You must be a citizen of an eligible nation to apply for SI scholarships.
- Admissions to universities: If accepted into any of Sweden’s master’s programs, you must pay the tuition fee and follow the University Admissions process by April 7th 2023.
- Experience in the Field: At least 3000 hours of work experience is necessary.
- Leadership Skills: You must show leadership qualities through current or prior employment or civic society involvements.
- Master’s degree programs: Your master’s degree should qualify you for SI scholarships. Priority is given to programs in certain subject areas according to your country of citizenship.
Required Documents For SI Scholarships 2023-2024 Sweden:
The complete application consists of:
- CV (we only accept the SI template)
- Reference letters (we can take only standard SI template)
- Valid and complete proof of work experience and leadership (we only accept standard SI template)
- Photocopy of passport or National ID card.
- Motivation (required on your application)
Application procedure For SI Scholarships 2023-2024 Sweden:
- Swedish universities require you to pay tuition fees. Check if this applies to you here; SI will receive confirmation of your tuition status and payment information directly from the university admissions office.
- By February 1st 2023, all master’s degree applicants must have paid the necessary application fees and met all other pertinent deadlines for consideration by University Admissions. Please check here for all important dates!
- On March 30th 2023, you will either be accepted (or conditionally admitted) into one of the approved master’s programs. Only you are eligible for a scholarship towards your chosen master’s course once admissions are confirmed at that point in March 2023. Reservists in master’s programs are ineligible for consideration. If you have been accepted to another program with less importance, it is critical that you reject reserve seats at the right time in order to prevent your admissions from being voided at a later date. Be sure to double-check the details regarding how to contact university admissions before applying. If you are only identified as a reserve and not admitted into any master’s degrees*, then you will not qualify for the SI scholarship. Unfortunately, there are no scholarships available for late applicants. If you have any concerns regarding your application process, tuition, or admission status, feel free to reach out directly to university admissions.
The Application Deadline For SI Scholarships 2023-2024 Sweden is 28 Feb 2023