The Equitable Excellence Scholarship grants $1.8 million annually in college scholarships to hundreds outstanding students across the country, including Washington DC and Puerto Rico. The Equitable Excellence Scholarship, formerly the AXA Achievement Scholarship, is designed for highly-achieving high school seniors. You are a determined student who is focused on your goals and knows you can succeed in college.
Since its inception, the Equitable Foundation has been helping communities succeed for over 30 years. They do this in many ways, including the Excellence Scholarship.
This scholarship will not only give you a substantial salary, but it also puts you in an exceptional position. An analysis of the Equitable Excellence Scholarship winners from last year shows that they are outstanding students. Many of them started their own educational groups and organizations.
Also see High school seniors top scholarships
Who can apply for the Equitable Excellence Scholarship
These scholarships have been awarded to people from diverse ethnicities and economic backgrounds. These qualities are shared by the winners of these scholarships:
- Ambition and drive
- Determinant to achieve and set goals
- Respect for yourself, your family, and your community
- College success
The Equitable Scholarship is open to applicants who meet the following requirements:
- Legal residents of the 50 United States, Washington, D.C., Puerto Rico, or be citizens of the United States
- Current high school seniors
- For the Fall 2023 semester, plan to enroll full time in a college or university in America that is accredited for two-year and four-year degrees
- Show ambition and drive through outstanding achievements in school, work or community activities
What is the value of this Equitable Scholarship?
These awards are worth $2,500 to $10,000, or $25,000 to $25,000 each. Equitable wants to acknowledge the importance of teachers in student success. Equitable gives a $1,000 grant to each Equitable Excellence winner’s high schools!
When can you submit your Equitable Scholarship application?
- The deadline for applications is oct, 2022. However, only 10,000 applications will be accepted. Students should submit their applications as soon as possible.