The University of Waterloo Perimeter Scholars International Award 2023 is now open for applications. This award is open to both international and domestic applicants who are interested in pursuing a Master’s qualification with an emphasis in science Physics, Computer Science or Astronomy.
Students accepted into The Perimeter Scholars International Program can receive full financial support for their course. Tuition grants from the University of Waterloo will cover tuition fees while Perimeter Institute (PI) awards scholarships to cover accommodation, travel food, food, textbooks or other reference materials as well as student service fees and incidental stipends as determined by PI.
With this award, the university aims to assist international students who demonstrate outstanding academic achievement but face financial hardships. Each participant will receive an award of $30,000 in stipends and full financial aid for their education in Canada.
Established in 1959, The University of Waterloo is a public research university located in Waterloo, Ontario with its main campus located there and three satellite campuses as well as four affiliated university colleges. Offering academic programs through 13 faculties and six school-based faculties, this institution belongs to U15 – an alliance of 15 Canadian research universities.
Perimeter Scholars International Award 2023-2024:
- University of Waterloo
- All International
Perimeter Scholars International Award 2023-2024 Benefits:
- Students accepted into Perimeter Scholars International Program will be eligible to receive full financial support for their chosen program.
- Tuition scholarships from the University of Waterloo can be utilized, plus Perimeter Institute (PI) awards can help cover accommodation, travel food and food, textbooks/materials for reference, student services fees as well as incidental stipends as determined by PI.
- The Scholarship Value $30,000 per year.
Perimeter Scholars International Award 2023-2024 Eligibility Criteria:
In order to be considered for this award, University of Waterloo Perimeter Scholars International Award applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Candidates must possess a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent, be enrolled in an educational full-time course, and demonstrate English language proficiency.
- Acceptable Countries All nationalities.
- Eligible Courses or Subjects Master’s degrees with a major in Science Physics or Astronomy at the University
- Qualification Criteria To be eligible, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- All students accepted into this program are eligible. Perimeter Scholars International Program students may receive awards.
- Students must either be Canadian permanent residents or international students in order to be eligible.
Application Procedure For Perimeter Scholars International Award 2023-2024:
- Follow these steps to submit your application to graduate program(s).
- Apply online through the Graduate Online Application system.
- Make sure you apply at least two weeks before your application deadline in order to give yourself enough time to upload supporting documents and give references enough time to fill out reference forms.
- Create an internet account for your graduate application. Please remember, only one graduate account can be created online. Any questions about the online process should be directed to our graduate application team at a0******cdc@f***5.com.
- Choose Your Program: Select an appropriate attendance type (full-time or part-time) and program type (research paper or coursework). If you would like to apply as a candidate for more than one type of program, contact the program directly.
- Fill in all required application information.
- The fee for non-refundable applications is CAD USD 125 per program.
- Establish Your Waterloo Students Account (Quest)
- Once you submit the online form and pay the fee, we will send you an email with instructions on how to claim your identity (user identification number and passcode) so that you can access Quest, Waterloo University’s student information database.
- Your email will contain an eight-digit Waterloo student ID number, which will be the basis for answering all university questions. Note that your Quest username ID will differ from your Waterloo student ID number.
- Before you can access Quest, you must first create an account on WatIAM – the university’s identification and access management system. After activating your username and password on WatIAM, you will be able to log in directly to Quest.
- Quest Graduate application page makes it easy to submit applications and documents, update contact information, view your admission decision, accept or decline it – all on one page! For more information about the steps involved in submitting an application to Quest Graduate, visit this page on their website.
- Upload your application materials for consideration to the University of Waterloo via Quest.
- Once you log in and access your Quest login, you can upload all of your application materials. To do this, log into Quest then navigate to Admissions > Documents within Your Student Center.
- Based on your program, you’ll be able to view which documents need uploading and filling out.
- After all necessary documents have been uploaded and all referees have completed their reference forms, the application process is complete.
- Your document’s status in Quest has changed from “Initiated” to “Completed.”
The Application Deadline For Perimeter Scholars International Award 2023-2024 is not Specified.