Sister2Sister Exchange Program 2023 in the USA is a never to miss an opportunity for undergraduates and master’s degree students to begin their academic journey in the United States. It is seen as an opportunity for women hopefuls to shine in professional and academic fields. This US program for exchange seeks to attract brilliant-thinking individuals from Pakistan into an international educational setting. Students are provided with real-world exposure while becoming an active part of a diverse group of international professionals. Its summer program for 2022 will further assist students in expanding their knowledge of their subject through the opportunity to participate in various academic pursuits under the guidance of the most renowned supervisors in the world. In this manner, it is clear that the USA is determined to reach its goals with the help of Pakistani minds which will assist them in building solid diplomatic relations.
This student exchange program for USA 2022 is designed to encourage women, Pakistani students, to overcome cultural limitations that hinder their careers and prevent them from being able to take part in any endeavor that is competitive and lucrative career paths. Thus, the scholarship program for exchanges aims to aid young girls to acquire their education and professional capabilities, and confidence to conquer all cultural, social, and economic obstacles. Additionally, American University and its principal partners, as well as the U.S and International Educational Society are the main drivers of this exchange program based in the United States. Interactions with other students and teachers allow students to broaden their perspectives of understanding the current global issues facing the modern world. This helps students to take charge of their contribution to learning about the complex nature of problems and coming up with the most effective solutions.
The fully-funded program of a cultural exchange abroad assists energetic and intellectual students to acquire the skills necessary to compete in the competitive global marketplace to the highest level. The skills they already have are advanced as their theoretical knowledge will be transformed into real-world learning under the guidance of the top mentors in the world. The scholarship program that is fully funded allows students to learn about their US environment and culture and develop leadership abilities as well as the principles of tolerance to religion among them. Through their experiences in various settings, women are taught to become more empowered across the world as they recognize social responsibilities and respect the integrity of an individual. As a result, females are expected to play an active role in helping to boost economic growth in Pakistan by stepping into the workforce and making sure that employees are retention.
The US women-powered program is governed by the Society for International Education which is a not-for-profit corporation situated in Karachi. The society is dedicated to the creation of global partnerships via educational opportunities for the nations and the building of potential learning within the communities based on Information Communication Technology (ICT) and Mentor development, English proficiency, and leadership skills. It helps the participants explore their interests in interdisciplinary fields, improving their communications skills, and making women advocates for women’s rights. The program is described as a life-changing experience that not only assists women to develop into better human being but also assist them in understanding how social connections are important regardless of the differences between societies’ race, cultures, and religions, as well as other elements.Sister2Sister Exchange Program 2023 in the USA:
Table of Contents
- United States of America
- Society for International Education
- Exchange Program
Program Time period:
- 12 Days to 50 Days
Check Also: NIG Summer Internship in Japan 2023-2024 | Apply
Financial Benefits of Sister2Sister Exchange Program 2023-2024 in the USA:
- Students will be granted the opportunity to waive the entire tuition cost.
- Candidates will be assisted by a travel cost to as well as to the US.
- Candidates will be provided with health insurance.
- Candidates will be offered accommodation and meals.
- Candidates will be offered a visa fee.
Sister2Sister Exchange Program 2023-2024 Eligibility Criteria in the USA:
- Only females are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must be Pakistani citizens.
- Candidates must have Pakistani CNIC/B-form.
- Candidates must be between 18-24 by the 1st of June 1st, 2023.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 12 years of formal education.
- Candidates must be in the very first year of the master’s degree or the fourth year of the bachelor’s degree program at any college or university.
- The candidates must commit to returning home following the conclusion of the program.
- Candidates must demonstrate leadership qualities.
- Candidates must be keen to understand the US culture.
- Candidates must be able to show a high score in their academics.
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate the highest honors and awards.
- Candidates must be able to provide reference letters.
- Candidates must be able to show a CGPA of 70% or more within the last three years.
- Candidates who have no previous experience with international travel are invited to apply.
- Candidates must be fluent in the English language.
Application Procedure for Summer Sister Exchange Program 2023?
- The applicants must submit their applications online via the official website of the sister2sister exchange program.
- After the review of applications, the students who were selected will be informed of their interview via email.
- The third phase includes group discussions as well as interviews in person. In-person interviews are not permitted. Karachi and Islamabad are the only stations.
- In the fourth round, applicants will need to be able to pass the English exam to test their English.
- In the fifth step, the final choice is by evaluating the previous stages.
- The profiles selected will be forwarded to the American University. The American University will compare the profiles based on the specified criteria.
- The students selected will be notified via the form of a letter as well as an acceptance form. The letter and form will be sent out from the sister2sister exchange department.
Documents needed for application to the Sister2Sister Exchange program USA:
- Official Academic Transcripts.
- Reference Letters.
- English Language Proficiency Test.
- Honors and awards certificates.
Student Exchange Program Application Deadline:
- The deadline to apply for this scholarship exchange for the USA is October 31st, 2022.