The well-funded Emile Boutmy Scholarship 2023-2024 is available for bachelors and MS programs in each field. Science of Po provides enrollment and grants to the School of foreign affairs, department of public issues, School of urban and Law, school of Business management. This is an amazing chance for domestic and foreign students to continue their studies in France. The selection of the candidates for Emile Boutmy scholarship is based on merit and will be given to those students who are worthy of it.
Insurance benefits for the Emile Boutmy Scholarship
The Emile Boutmy Scholarship provides different grants to foreign candidates who are not in European union. One advantage is that you can continue studying in France. The French language is not required to apply for this scholarship. without having to master French standards. Below is a package for undergraduates and master’s degrees from Emile Boutmy
- Levels of Study: Masters, Undergraduate
- Institution(s). Science Po
- Study in France
- Field: Students may enroll in any subject offered at the university.
- Program Period:
- Undergraduate: 3-6 Years
- Master:1.5-2 years
- November 30, 2022 (Masters).
- February 23, 2023 (Undergraduate).
You can also apply for a Fully funded MEXT Scholarship.
The Emile Boutmy Scholarship offers the following benefits
Students who arrive at Sciences Po in their first year of study are awarded the Emile Boutmy scholarship.
- A tuition grant of EUR7300 per annum for three years of the undergraduate program and a grant to partially cover the cost of living (EUR5000 per annum).
- For the three years of the undergraduate program, a tuition grant of EUR7.300 per year is available.
- For the three years of the undergraduate program, a tuition grant of EUR5,000 per annum is available.
- For the three years of the undergraduate program, a tuition grant of EUR3,000 per annum is available.
A scholarship of 19,000EUR can be granted for the three years of College on exceptional grounds. The different admission juries decide the number of scholarships.
Your scholarship will be canceled if you fail to validate your academic year.
Your scholarship will be lost if you cancel your application for a scholarship.
The scholarship recipients studying abroad in the third year of their undergraduate program will be able to keep their tuition fee grant and extra cost of living grant.
Students who arrive at Sciences Po in their first year of studies are eligible for the Emile Boutmy Scholarship. Two types of Emile Boutmy scholarships are available:
- A grant of EUR10,000 per annum to pay tuition fees for two years of a Master’s degree
- For the two years of Master’s, a tuition grant of EUR5,000 per annum.
Your scholarship will be canceled if you fail to validate your academic year. Your scholarship will be lost if you cancel your application for a scholarship.
You can also apply for DAAD Scholarship to receive 850 Euros for graduates and 1,200 Euros for doctoral students.
Criteria for the Emile Boutmy Scholarship
The following requirements are required to be eligible for the Emile Boutmy Scholarship:
- Language Required: English
- Eligible countries: All countries
Non-eligible students are:
- Because they might be eligible for CROUS scholarships, applicants from Norway and Switzerland may be eligible.
- Dual citizenship candidates, which includes EU citizenship, are eligible.
- Quebec candidates may be eligible for a master’s degree. They will have the same sliding-scale fees as European applicants. Quebec candidates qualify for a bachelor’s degree.
- Dual-degree candidates at the Master’s degree level. Only candidates for the following dual degrees may be eligible:
- The dual degree in Journalism Sciences Po/Columbia University
- The dual degree Sciences Po/Fudan University in Europe-Asia and Global Affairs is only available to applicants of Chinese nationality.
- The dual degree at Sciences Po/Peking University is only for applicants of Chinese nationality.
- Students enrolled in Ph.D. programs (thesis).
- Candidates for the 1-year Master’s programs
- Candidates for dual bachelor’s degrees (except as part of a specific arrangement)
- Students who exchange
- Candidates applying through the French graduate admission process
- Candidates cannot combine their applications for the CSC and Emile Boutmy Simple Scholarship.
The Emile Boutmy Scholarship cannot be combined with any other scholarship (Eiffel scholarship or AEFE scholarship) unless the jury has decided otherwise.
The scholarship is awarded based on merit, according to the profile required for this program. Social factors are also considered.
This scholarship is not awarded automatically. Candidates must indicate their desire to apply online for their bachelor’s or master’s degrees.
How do I apply for the Emile Boutmy Scholarship?
Follow these instructions to apply for this scholarship
- Students must indicate in the “Financial information” section of their Sciences Po application that they are applying for Emile Boutmy scholarships.
- We may ask applicants for proof of income or documents explaining their family situation (e.g., a tax return for both parents, payslips, divorce certificate), etc. Income tax returns for both parents, payslips, and divorce certificates, as well as documents related to alimony or child support, retirement pensions, death certificate
- Before applying for the scholarship, applicants must attach, if possible, a copy of their language test.
- The Admissions Department awards Emile Boutmy Scholarships. Your request for a scholarship will be considered only if you are accepted to one of our eligible programs.
Visit the official website to learn more about Emile Boutmy Scholarship