This is time to apply for an all-financial MEXT Japan Undergraduate Scholarships 2023 session. The scholarship will enable students to attend free classes at a highly ranked Japanese University with monthly stipends as well as free accommodation as well as health insurance, among other benefits while you travel.
The Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT) is accepting applications from students abroad to apply for their fully-funded MEXT Undergrad Scholarships for the 2023 academic session.
The Japanese government launched its website portal to accept online applications from students from abroad who are interested in being admitted to a well-known Japanese university to pursue their undergraduate degrees. Make sure you are ready to submit your applications to be eligible for an opportunity to finance your education at tertiary level.
Financial coverage of MEXT Japan Undergraduate Scholarships
Students who apply for MEXT Japan Undergraduate Scholarships. MEXT Japan Undergraduate Scholarships will be eligible for the following benefits and perks:
- Exemption from tuition fees for full-time students
- Fee for entrance exam that is fully funded
- A monthly stipend:
- 117,000 yen/month
- Amounts of 2000-3000 dollars every period (supplementary regional allowance)
- Local transportation costs are once in Japan
- Tickets for to and from the country of origin and Japan (only one time) Eligibility Criteria :
Be sure to verify the eligibility requirements for the applicable MEXT scholarship prior to applying.
- Students from all nations that have diplomatic relationship with Japan are qualified to apply for the MEXT Japan undergraduate scholarships.
- Students with dual nationality, with one of which is Japanese is also eligible to apply, provided they surrender their Japanese citizenship until the day of their degree completion.
Students who apply for this scholarship MEXT Japan Undergraduate scholarships must be aged 24 or younger. There are however certain exemptions that can be confirmed through MEXT Japan’s official site.
- Candidates who have completed their 12 years of study up to March 2022 in an institution of higher education that isn’t Japanese can submit an application for MEXT Japan undergraduate scholarships.
- Candidates must have passed an academic exam that is equivalent to 12 years study at a non-Japanese institution of higher education.
These MEXT Japan Undergraduate Awards are not based on an IELTS or TOEFL exam score. In exchange for these scholarships students are offered the possibility to study the Japanese language to apply for the scholarship.
All applicants have to be medically fit.
How do I Apply for MEXT Japan undergraduate scholarships?
To apply for this scholarship MEXT Japan Undergraduate Scholarships is as simple as saying “Sanka Suru’ (submit). All you have to do is follow the steps below:
First Step: Fill out online the application:
The application form is downloaded online through MEXT Japan Scholarships’ official website. MEXT Japan Scholarships’ official website.
Step 2. Create all the documents required The following documents are required
All documents required on the form of application (original or certified copies) are required to be prepared prior to the application deadline.
Step 3. Send the documents:
The documents must be submitted required to be delivered by hand to an Embassy of Japan in your country and in person.
Notification: Documents once submitted are not returned in any manner.
List of documents needed to apply for MEXT Japan Student Scholarship:
There are many documents that have to be included with your application form at Japan’s Embassy of Japan near you. The following are the ones you need to submit:
- MEXT Japan Undergraduate Scholarship application form (filled with a pen or by typing)
- Mark Sheet form
- The academic transcript, also known as the marks sheet
- Secondary School marking sheet
- Motivation letter
- High Secondary School marks sheet.
- Provisional certificates:
- Character certificate of SSC
- HSC Certificate of Character.
- Recommendation letters from the teacher in the class
- Medical Certificate
- A certificate for enrollment (if already an undergraduate student in the their home country)
- Certificate of Hope (for students who are awaiting their final grades by August 2022)
It is best to prepare them ahead of time to avoid any issues.
Deadline for applications to The MEXT Japan Student Scholarships for Undergraduate Students:
The deadlines for MEXT Undergrad Scholarships 2023 application submissions are different for the different countries. To determine the deadlines applicable to your nation, call directly with the Embassy of Japan in your country of residence.
This is the conclusion of our news about education. It is now moment to begin applying for MEXT Japan undergraduate scholarships. Have fun with your application, and don’t hesitate to ask your questions via the comments.