Turkey Burslari Scholarship Scholarship 2022-2023 by Türkiye Burslari, often known as Turkish Scholarship, is open to overseas students who want to study for free in Turkish universities at the undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral levels.
Turkey Burslari Scholarship are available to international students who want to pursue their education in higher education institutions for free.
What is the deadline for Turkiye Burslari Scholarship applications?
International students can apply for all course options within bachelor, masters, and doctorate degree programmes through the Turkey Government Scholarships 2022-2023, which will open on January 10, 2022. Scholarship applications for the Turkish Government Scholarships 2022-2023 will open in December of this year for students from all around the world. It’s a wonderful opportunity for student to study for free at top-ranked Turkish universities.
Turkey has begun to accept international students into its universities. Studying at one of these Turkish institutions will assist you to improve your abilities, thoughts, knowledge, and understanding of the subject you wish to study. As one progresses in their job, all of these things are quite valuable. International students can now apply for Fully Funded Turkey Scholarships to be admitted to bachelor’s, master’s, or doctorate programmes, as well as short courses.
Purpose of scholarship:
The intention for the scholarship is self-evident: Turkey wishes to build strong mutual understanding and partnerships with other nations. International students are expected to get new experience of life, intercultural competence, and information as a result of their educational journey to Turkey. Turkey has also devised a unique manner of honouring some of the most exceptional kids. They’ve created a special Turkish Scholarship scheme for these students, allowing them to move to the country’s best colleges.
Advantages of Turkey Burslari Scholarship in Turkey
In order to lure international talent to Turkish universities, the Turkey Scholarship programme provides a variety of perks to its students. The following are some of the most important characteristics of Turkey’s government scholarship programmes:
- No Accommodation Fee: International students at Turkish universities are accommodated in the best possible way, thanks to Turkey Scholarships financing. Students are required to live in university dormitories and are not charged any fees for doing so. If a student does not want to live in their dorm room, they are free to move to any location they wish, although they must pay for lodging in this situation.
- Free of Tuition Fees: The Turkish Scholarship program’s major goal is to enable students to study to their full potential without having to worry about financial constraints. As a result, there are no tuition costs for students to pay. There is no charge for education.
- Medical Expenses: Public health insurance covers students’ medical expenses. If you are not a native of the country, maintaining good health is a major concern. If you receive a scholarship in Turkey, however, this is not the case. You will not have to spend any money if you catch a cold or become ill. The government’s health insurance will cover everything.
- International students’ travel expenses are also covered under the Turkey Scholarship programme. During the course of their studies, students will receive two free tickets. The first is for their entry in the country, and the second is for their departure once their studies are through. If the pupils buy their own tickets, they will receive a full refund.
Eligibility Criteria for Turkey Burslari Scholarship
Germany, Iceland, the United States, the United Arab Emirates, Pakistan, and other nations are among those eligible for the Turkey Scholarship Program. There are a few more nations on the list where candidates can only apply for postgraduate programmes. The following are the requirements for the Turkey Government Scholarship:
- One of the severe criteria that is taken into account is the candidate’s age.
- If you want to apply for a bachelor’s degree, you must have been born after January 1, 1998.
- You should not have been born before January 1989 if you want to apply for a Master’s degree.
- Similarly, no one should be born before January 1983 for a Ph.D., and January 1974 for a Research Program.
- Seventy percent of the marks are required for an undergraduate programme application.
- 75 percent of the marks are required for application to the Masters and Ph.D. programmes.
- Ninety percent of the marks are required in medical school programmes.
- You cannot apply for the programme if you are a Turkish citizen or have previously been a Turkish citizen.
- The Scholarship is not available to students studying in Turkey.
- When requested, selected pupils should show their documents.
What is the procedure for applying for the Turkey Burslari Scholarship in 2022?
Candidates for the Turkey Scholarship are required to provide all of the documentation indicated below during the online application process. Candidates are responsible for entering accurate candidate information into the system during the online Turkey Scholarship Application. Following things must be included in your information:
- Associate’s degree or diploma certificate with grades
- Certificate from High School
- Certificate in Middle School
- Letter of Encouragement
- A Purpose Statement
- GAT, GMAT, GRE and TOEFL or IELTS (Optional)
- Recommendation letters are letters that are written by those who have been recommended by someone.
- Exam Grades Sheet for Elementary, Secondary, and Post-Secondary Schools, High Schools, and Universities (Latest one)
- Certificates for Work Experience (Optional)
- Extracurricular certificates and social involvement (Optional)
The Turkey Scholarship application process has been altered this year due to a significant number of applicants. Candidates for the 2022 sessions must submit a one-page application form for assessment, and those who are welcomed will be asked to submit an online application with their papers after the initial examination.
After you’ve double-checked that you have all of the necessary documentation prepared and ready to submit for a scholarship, start writing your one-page CV (A4 Sized) detailing all of your academic accomplishments, and then start your application for the Turkey Government Scholarship 2022-2023 online.
Candidates will then see all open Turkish Scholarship jobs under the tabs High School, Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree, Ph.D., and Research on their ‘Home Page’ screen. When you click any of these tabs, you’ll receive a message that says you’re not a good fit for any of these scholarships. It’s because the Biographical Data, Family Details, Personal Details, Education Information, Lingual Details, Work History, Academic Qualifications, Social Activities, and Turkiye Experience sections of the profile are blank. Following that, the successful candidates will receive their Turkey Student VISA paperwork, College Entrance letter, and Fellowship Award letter.
What are your chances to win the Turkey Government Scholarship?
The academic background and the interview results are behind the selection for the scholarship. The academic performance of the applicant will be assessed by checking the following attached documents:
- Diploma Grade
- The Last Term’s General Average Grades
- University Entrance Exam Grade (if any)
- High School Graduation Exam / Baccalaureate Grade (if any
- International Test Score (if any)
- Any other academic certificates or (*) cumulative GPA
Based on their school achievements, applicants will be contacted for an evaluation. The interview will take place in Turkish Consulates, and when these are not available, technology will be used instead. The findings will be shown on the application system and sent to you. Turkey Burslari Scholarship applications can now be submitted online.