Do you want to get a free certificate? Join now for UNICEF Online Courses that offer no cost certificates. All UNICEF courses offered on Agora are completely free. After completing the course, you’ll be in a position to access your certificate free of cost.
UNICEF provides online courses for free via Agora. Agora is a completely free platform providing personalised learning solutions. Online courses are available to anyone of any nationality.
Online Learning has gained a lot of popularity in recent times. Students have found online courses to be more efficient than traditional classes. This is because the United Nations Children’s Fund is an United Nations agency responsible for giving aid to developmental and humanitarian needs to children worldwide.UNICEF is often referred to in its official title of also the United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund is an United Nations agency responsible for giving aid to developmental and humanitarian needs to children around the world.
UNICEF Online Courses for Free Certificates for 2023-2024:
Online Learning Center:
- Agora the UNICEF’s global center for education and development
What is Agora?
- Agora is a project that combines different technologies to build and connect the world. It is a support for UNICEF efforts to develop staff and career development, but also the development of capacity through learning opportunities for all partners as well as the general public.
- Agora makes it simple to locate and participate in learning activities like online self-learning opportunities and videos, or even events hosted from UNICEF or its affiliates.
UNICEF Online Courses Benefits:
- Free of Cost
- Essay for Access
- Free Digital Certificates
- The course is accessible from any tablet, computer or smartphone
Application Procedure United Nations Online Courses?
You are able to access Agora on any tablet, computer or smartphone that connects via the web. Click the Green Button below to proceed to the official site. Then, click “login” at the upper right-hand corner of the homepage. If you don’t have an account you can make one.
There are two methods of login and it is crucial to choose the one that matches your profile as a user:
If you’re an UNICEF employees (i.e. anyone who has an active @unicef.org email account) there is already an account in Agora. On the login page just click on”login to Agora” or click on the “login into Agora” button located in the blue area. If you are asked to, make use of identical usernames and passwords that you will use to access your personal computer and/or Outlook mailbox.
If you’re not an UNICEF employee You can sign up at no cost and utilize”guest log-in” or “guest login” procedure.