Zhejiang University CSC Scholarship 2021 is currently open for every worldwide student and the cutoff time to present the application is March 31, 2021.
Benefits of Zhejiang University CSC Scholarship
- Absolved from enlistment charge, educational expense, and convenience charge;
- Extensive Medical Insurance and Benefit Plan for International Students in China
- Month to month payment is allowed to the understudies at the accompanying rates:
- Graduate degree applicant: 1700 CNY/month
- Doctoral certificate applicant: 2000 CNY/month
- Grant understudies will get their month to month living stipend after enlistment. New understudies who register before the (fifteenth included) of the enlistment month will get everything of living recompense of that month, and the individuals who register after fifteenth will get a large portion of the measure of that month. Upon graduation, understudies will get a living recompense for an additional 15 days after the graduation date set by the college.
- Month to month living recompenses cover school occasions. Grant understudies who missed the month to month living stipend during occasions might be repaid upon their profit for grounds.
- A Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Protection Program for International Students in China is accommodated the grant understudies in China if there should arise an occurrence of hospitalization for genuine sicknesses and incidental wounds.
Zhejiang University CSC Scholarship Categories and Duration
Study Program Duration of Degree Program
- Doctoral degree 3-4 scholastic years
- Master’s degree 2-3 scholastic years
Zhejiang University CSC Scholarship Eligibility
Candidates should meet the prerequisites recommended in Doctoral Degree Programs Admission 2021 or Master’s Degree Programs Admission 2021.
- Candidates ought to have a serious scholarly record and show a solid logical exploration capacity.
- Candidates may not be recipients of some other grants at the hour of use.
Instruction foundation and age limit:
- Applicants for the graduate degree program should have a four year college education and be younger than 35.
- Applicants for the doctoral certificate program should have a graduate degree and be younger than 40.
Instructions to Apply for Zhejiang University CSC Scholarship
The candidates need to give the accompanying materials genuinely and accurately.
- Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship.
- Candidates will present the accompanying application materials to the Admissions Office (postgraduate program) of the International College of Zhejiang University by post or face to face.
- Application Form for Admission to Zhejiang University, glued with a new photo (white foundation, 35mm×45mm in size). Candidates will fill in and present the application structure by means of the Student Login first (Link), at that point print and sign the Application Form created by the online application framework.
- Application Form for Zhejiang University Scholarship, glued with a new photo. Candidates will fill in and present the application structure by means of the Scholarship Applicants Login first (Link), at that point print and sign.
- Most extensive level authentications, which should be unique archives or legally approved duplicates. On the off chance that candidates are college understudies, they will give an authority pre-graduation testament demonstrating their understudy status and expressing the normal graduation date. Archives in dialects other than Chinese or English should be appended with legally approved interpretations in Chinese or English.
- Scholarly records, which should be unique archives or legally approved duplicates. Reports in dialects other than Chinese or English should be joined with legally approved interpretations in Chinese or English.
- Language capability testament
- Chinese medium courses: report of HSK4 or above (score: 210 or above, legitimate for a very long time), English level declaration.
- English medium courses:
- IELTS (5.5 or above) or TOEFL (80 or above) report (legitimate for two years)；Or English capability testament given by past scholarly organizations
- Authentication of No Criminal Record
- Acknowledgment letter( not an absolute necessity)
- A copy of visa (Valid for one year in any event).
- Individual articulation, in Chinese or English, ought to incorporate examination and work insight, purposes behind application and study proposition.
- Two suggestion letters by educators or partner teachers in English or Chinese.
- Motivation Letter for Scholarship
- Distributed scholarly papers or other scholastic accomplishments. (Assuming any)
- Settlement receipt of the application expense (RMB 800 yuan). (Financial balance)
- Structure for Provisional Acceptance of International Student by ZJU Professor. Download (If any)
- The inadequate application materials won’t be handled.
- Application materials won’t be returned paying little mind to the consequence of the application.
The application bundle ought to be marked “Application for Zhejiang University Scholarship 2021”
If it’s not too much trouble, note the colder time of year break is from January 26th, 2021 to February 21st, 2021, during which there will be no constant preparing of your application.
About Zhejiang University
The International College of Zhejiang University is an exceptional educating and regulatory organization answerable for the enlistment, administration and Chinese as Second Language (CSL) program, comprising of General Affairs Office, Student Affairs Office, Admissions Office, Teaching Affairs Office, Chinese Language Teaching Center, just as Foreign Experts and Overseas Students Service Center, whose head office is situated in Yuquan Campus with two other managerial workplaces situated in Zijianggang Campus and Huajiachi Campus separately.
The college had its first enlistment of worldwide understudies in 1979 and from that point forward, almost 30,000 global understudies have come to concentrate in the school. In 2017, the International College offered admission to, both long haul and present moment, in excess of 6,800 abroad understudies coming from 148 nations across the world, including 777 doctoral applicants, 906 alumni understudies, 2433 college understudies, 588 visiting understudies, 1,382 long haul Chinese language understudies and 757 understudies of transient projects. The school has a solid encouraging workforce made out of in excess of 40 full-time educators and throughout 40 low maintenance instructors, including 2 teachers and 5 partner educators.
Deadline of the Zhejiang University CSC scholarship
The deadline of the Zhejiang University CSC Scholarship is 31st march, 2021
Official Website links
To apply for the Zhejiang University CSC scholarship 2021 please go to the official links given below.