The United Nations Development Program announced the launch of its 2 years UNDP Graduate Program 2024 for recent graduates. Young graduates will have the opportunity to learn in a high-motivational environment. Participants will be able to begin their international development careers through the UNDP fully-funded graduate program. This international fully-funded opportunity will allow selected graduates to participate in the achievement of sustainable development goals. UNDP is excited about the achievement of SDGs as it will ensure a better world. The SDGs address the most pressing issues of our time, including poverty alleviation and education, hunger elimination, gender parity, women empowerment, child labor elimination, and other areas. The UNDP’s innovative international graduate program for young people will help to achieve the above-mentioned goals.
The two-year United Nations program offers young graduates the chance to make a difference in their lives and help UNDP eradicate poverty and protect the environment. UNDP currently works in 170 countries around the globe. During their two-year tenure with UNDP, successful candidates for the international professional entry-level contract will be assigned tasks at more than one place in the world. The United Nations graduate program offers participants the chance to improve their skills and capabilities by being part of real-world projects and working alongside brilliant people around the globe. UNDP’s international contract is an entry point for young graduates into the United Nations, the largest organization in the world. This opportunity could open up a world of opportunities for participants.
Two streams are used to describe the work of international UNDP’s graduate programs. The first is the program-and-policy stream, and the second is corporate operations. The educational requirements for both streams are different. In the following paragraphs, we will discuss in detail the eligibility criteria. Participants with experience in sustainable development UNDP is seeking candidates for its young professional program. These candidates must be graduates or nationals from the countries UNDP works on projects related to SDGs. Participants will not only have the opportunity to grow personally and start a career in a top-ranked organization, but they will also receive financial benefits. All the benefits that come with being an employee at a multinational company will be available to successful candidates. This article explains all benefits offered to UNDP young professionals. If you meet all eligibility requirements, don’t miss this amazing opportunity to join the UNDP opportunity 2023.
UNDP Graduate Program 2024:
Table of Contents
- United Nations Development Program
- UNDP has offices in countries, regions, and headquarters.
Time period of the UNDP Program:
- 2-year Graduate Program
Financial Benefits of UNDP Graduate Program 2024:
- The UNDP will offer the candidate a one-year professional entry-level international contract. This contract can be renewed for another year following a performance evaluation.
- UNDP will offer competitive salaries.
- A paid annual leave can be taken by the candidate.
- You can travel between your destination and the duty station with a ticket
- The candidate will receive paid sick leave.
- Insurance for health and disability will be provided.
The UNDP Graduate Program 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must be citizens of countries in which UNDP supports SDGs.
- Master’s degree holders must have a minimum of two years of work experience in the field they are interested in after completing their degree.
- Bachelor’s degree holders with a minimum 2 years and no more than 3 years of experience
- Applications are encouraged for women and persons from minorities, indigenous peoples, and those with disabilities.
- Eligibility to the program or policy stream
- You should have a degree in any of the following: political science, public administration or international relations, development studies, and economics.
- Eligibility for both the corporate and operations streams
- You should have graduated from at least one of the following programs: finance, law or business administration, finance or law, procurement, supply chain management, economics or data management, or a related field.
- Some positions may require knowledge of Spanish, Arabic, or French.
- The applicant must speak English fluently.
Application Procedure for the UNDP Graduate Program in 2024?
- You can apply online by clicking the Apply Now button.
- It is necessary to provide personal information.
- English is the language used for this application.
- An online test will be administered to shortlisted applicants if they are shortlisted. You can take the test using either a computer or your mobile phone.
- Candidates who have passed the exam will be invited to take part in an additional assessment at a virtual assessment center.
Deadline for UNDP Program Applications:
- The Application Date will Be Announce Soon.
- The deadline may be extended.