Cambridge Trust Scholarship Awards 2024: We are thrilled to present The Cambridge Trusts Scholarship Awards as our next annual offering of Cambridge International Scholarships, Vice Chancellor’s Awards, and other recognition for outstanding students irrespective of nationality who excel academically and require funding for their education. We welcome their application this year!
Cambridge International Scholarships provide tuition assistance for international university fees while Vice-Chancellor’s Awards provide grants for UK and Irish nationals who pay domestic tuition rates. Furthermore, Cambridge UK Masters Scholarship, Rowan Williams Cambridge Scholarship, and His Royal Highness the Prince of Wales Commonwealth Scholarship are among other available awards.
As we receive so many applications, your patience in waiting for a decision would be appreciated. Our awards period runs from March through July with most full awards made during that period; partner-funded awards may take longer. In some instances, reserve candidates may also be promoted when offers are declined.
As long as your application meets our funding deadline and you have received an admission offer for your course, any awards for which you may be eligible will be considered and will remain under consideration until our awards period closes.
Due to a high volume of applications received, due diligence will not be conducted on unsuccessful applicants and awardees will be informed shortly thereafter.
Cambridge Trust Scholarship Awards 2024-2025:
Table of Contents
- University Of Cambridge
- Cambridge Trust
- Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- All International
Cambridge Trust Scholarship Awards 2024-2025 Benefits:
- Rowan Williams Cambridge Scholars receive awards that cover tuition as well as maintenance. Cambridge UK Masters Scholars may receive up to $12,000. HRH Prince of Wales Commonwealth Scholars will receive full-cost scholarships covering tuition, maintenance costs, and fees.
Cambridge Trust Scholarship Awards 2024-2025 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates applicants must meet these requirements:
- Students eligible to receive the Cambridge UK Masters Scholarship must submit their applications by the postgraduate funding timeframe for their program of choice; then they will receive an unconditional offer of admission into The University of Cambridge.
- Every student, no matter his or her nationality, may apply to be considered for funding from Cambridge Trust.
- Candidates must apply to study full-time at Cambridge; part-time applications won’t be considered.
- Students seeking admission must intend to enroll in either undergraduate, master’s, or postgraduate research level courses at Cambridge. Any individual applying will undergo our standard application procedure and be admitted.
- Prospective students should enroll in either: Undergraduate (excluding UK/EU applicants); Master’s(such as MPhil, M.ED, LLM or MAST); Research postgraduate programs like PhD; or research assistant positions are recommended as starting points for future success in academia.
- Students aspiring to attend Cambridge must possess sufficient funds for funding their studies there, be top academic performers with academic transcripts that meet requirements, as well as meet Cambridge’s basic English requirement for proficiency.
Application Procedure For Cambridge Trust Scholarship Awards 2024-2025:
- There are various methods available for undergraduate studies (BA and comparable), and postgraduate ones (Masters or Phd, for instance).
- The application must have been received before the applicable date (see section below) for admission to Cambridge Trust funding and be granted a conditional admission offer that makes him/her eligible as a candidate for Cambridge Trust support.
- If an additional application is necessary, students must attend university before the applicable date (see section below) and obtain a conditional admission offer simultaneously with their application in order to have it considered by review panels.
- How to Apply: Applicants for all scholarship opportunities within Cambridge must first seek admission into one or more academic programs that are full-time; postgraduate scholarships require filling out an Application Portal form detailing funding information as part of the online application form if their intention is to be eligible for grants.
- Undergraduate studies students who wish to complete their degrees within Cambridge should submit a UCAS request by October 15, 2023.
Check Also: ECOWAS Immersion Program 2024 | For Africa
The Application deadline For Cambridge Trust Scholarship Awards is Varies.