Montreal University is ranked among the top universities for public students in Canada. The University offers scholarships for Concordia University Scholarships Canada fall 2022 admission. The intake for Fall 2022 in Canada provides all degrees for Master, Bachelor, Ph.D., Diploma, and Certificate courses. Concordia University has canceled IELTS/TOEFL tests in the language because of CVID-19.
Over 600 different study opportunities are open to students from all over the world, including Canadian students from Concordia University. Concordia Scholarships are offered across all areas of study. Over 35,000 students from abroad are at the University, and more than 220,000 alumni reside across the globe. The country is famous for offering quality education at reasonable costs to students abroad. You can apply for : Deakin University Scholarships 2023-2024 | Application process
When you attend Concordia University, you can apply for scholarships like Concordia University Merit Scholarships and many other Financial Resources. Start your journey now. Join the ranks of Concordia students today. Admissions rate: 78.2 percent. Concordia is, therefore, much easier to be accepted in comparison to the other colleges. Find all the details about Concordia University Canada Scholarships 2022 below.
Information on Scholarships
- More Information Concordia University Canada Scholarships 2022
- Insight Level
- Concordia University Scholarships – Study Fields
- Undergraduate, Masters, Doctoral
- Scholarships Benefits
- Scholarships for Indigenous Graduates
- How to finish your Concordia application
- The Eligibility Criteria
- Concordia Scholarships 2022 Application Procedure
More Information Concordia University Scholarships 2022
- Country Canada
- The University’s Name Concordia The University of Canada
- Graduation Level Bachelors or Masters Ph.D., Certificate or Diploma programs
- For finance Coverage, the amount is credited to you.
- Deadline January 1, February 20, 2022 (For Fall Intake)
The Level of Interest
- Undergraduate: Bachelors, Certificate
- Graduation: (Masters, Specialized Graduate Diploma)
- Graduate Doctorate
- Certificate, Diploma, or Diploma courses
Concordia University Scholarships – Study Fields
Masters, Undergraduate, Doctoral
- Administration And Management Sciences
- And Music And Music
- Economics and Politics
- Environment And Sustainable Development
- Environmental Planning And Design
- Fundamental And Applied Sciences
- Health Sciences
- Information And Communications Technologies
- Life Sciences
- Literature and Languages
- Social Sciences
- Social Sciences And Social Action
- Education And Education Sciences
- Theology and Religious Sciences
- Faculty of Arts & Science
- Gina Cody School of Engineering and Computer Science
- Faculty of Fine Arts
- John Molson School of Business
- The School of Graduate Studies
This is the Graduate Programs Catalog can be located: Here
Catalog of Undergraduate Programs: Here
Concordia University Scholarships Benefits
At Concordia University, competitive funding packages are available to most students upon acceptance to enable them to concentrate on their research and studies.
- Concordia University Presidential Scholarship covers the entire cost of tuition and fees, along with books and accommodation and the board. ( Visit here)
- up to $10,000 in 2021-22. Concordian Graduate and Undergraduate Admission Scholarships.
- Doctoral graduate fellowships are available at Concordia University, valued at $14,000 per year over four years.
- The Concordia International Tuition Award of Excellence is a way to pay tuition fees according to lower rates than the Quebec rate. The award is valued at 39280 dollars.
- The Concordia Merit Scholarship is valued at $10,000.
Every faculty’s graduate admissions office will automatically review applications for all Concordia entry scholarships.
- The Concordia Scholarships are available to undergraduates ( Visit Here )
- Awards for Concordia graduates ( Visit Here )
Scholarships for Indigenous Graduates
We provide “top-up” funding to Indigenous graduate students who have received scholarships.
Around 10 doctoral and 20 master’s awards are given out annually for $10,000 each. The doctoral scholarship provides the possibility of $10,000 per year for up to 4 years.
How do I complete this Concordia application?
Finding Concordia University Canada scholarship opportunities for students from abroad is as easy as six steps.
- Select a Program
- Revise the rules
- (Only for recent graduates) Locate a Supervisor
- Once you’ve applied, you’ll be able to apply.
- The First Year Preparing for the New Year
Conditions for Eligibility
You must satisfy the following requirements to be eligible for these scholarships. Concordia University Scholarships for International Students.
- Students must be foreign student Canadian students, either international or domestic.
- Students must be enrolled full-time in an academic program during their studies at Universite de Montreal.
- In light of CVID-19, Concordia University will not offer TOEFL/IELTS language tests.
- Graduate Requirements: Check Here for more information.
- Requirements for undergraduates: Check Here
For the Fall intake, the deadline to apply for Concordia University Scholarships in Canada 2022 is February 1, 2022.
Concordia University Scholarships Canada 2022 Application Procedure
Graduate and Undergraduate Scholarships can be applied for online only. Please go to our undergraduate scholarship website to apply for the Concordia University scholarship ( Visit Here). For graduate students ( Visit Here)