New Zealand Government Scholarships 2023-2024 is available to international students enrolled in bachelor’s or masters or a Ph.D. Research degree from one of the institutions of New Zealand.
New Zealand government is giving full scholarships to students in a range of classes, including science, Engineering , Arts, Medical, and Management. These scholarships provide the ideal option for students who are facing Financial problems.
The countries that are eligible to receive this scholarship to pursue masters, bachelors and Ph.D. degrees include: Asian regions, Latin America, The Middle East, African commonwealth countries and countries that are not common wealth except from China, Mongolia, and Nepal.
New Zealand Govt Scholarships 2023-2024.
Coverage of scholarships:
Vary between Country to Country
All international Students
New Zealand government Scholarships 2023-2024 Benefits:
The winner of this scholarship will receive the complete tuition and fee for registration, medical and travel costs. In addition, all expenses of laboratory equipment, stationery, as well as research, will be paid for by this award for undergraduate and postgraduate students.
You may also submit an application to the University of Southern Denmark Scholarship 2023-2024 for study in Denmark
New Zealand Government Scholarships Eligibility Criteria 2023-2024:
Below are the eligibility requirements to be met by applicants applying to this scholarship.
- The applicant’s age must be at least 18 years old at the time of submitting an application for the scholarship.
- Candidates must be in their home country when they apply for the award.
- Candidates must not be citizens of the following countries: New Zealand, USA, Australia, Canada, European Union countries, Japan, the united kingdom, Israel, South Korea, Qatar, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia.
- The applicant must have two years of work experience , which could be full-time, part-time or paid, as well as volunteering. This is not valid to citizens of the Pacific applicants for a pre-service award. They should not assist military personnel.
- The applicant must meet the necessary requirements for immigration including the police certificate of character, medical certificate and character certificate.
- The applicant must have received an acceptance letter of admission from a university located in New Zealand.
- Candidates must not have a criminal history in the country they are applying to.
- Candidates should select a field of study that will benefit their nation or country upon returning to their home country.
- The applicants must pledge to serve their country for at minimum two years following their return of their country from New Zealand.
- The applicants are required to submit the research proposal required to be considered for a doctoral program. studies plans for master’s level, a statement of purpose , and motivational letter along with the application.
Also, make sure to check the list of scholarships for women 2023-2024 from Canada, USA, Europe, Australia
List of countries that are eligible for New Zealand Govt Scholarships 2023-2024
Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Rwanda, (Pakistan: Common Wealth New Zealand Scholarship, Method Below).Seychelles, Sierra Leone, African Commonwealth countries: Botswana, Cameroon, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Malawi South Africa, Swaziland, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Africa. , Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Mexico, Panama, Paraguay, Uruguay, Venezuela, Caribbean. Commonwealth countries, non-Commonwealth countries: Algeria, Angola, Djibouti, Ethiopia, Egypt, Gambia, Senegal, Antigua & Barbuda, Bahamas, Belize, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, St Lucia, St Vincent & the Grenadines, and the Caribbean. Non-Commonwealth states: Dominican Republic, Haiti, Suriname. Tunisia, Zimbabwe, Asia: Mongolia, Nepal, Timor-Leste. Latin America: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Ecuador, El Salvador
Also, make sure to check : Fully Funded Scholarships 2023-2024
Types of New Zealand Government Scholarships:
There are four major scholarships that are offered
- Development Scholarships offered by New Zealand Government
- ASEAN New Zealand Scholar Award Program
- Pacific New Zealand Fellowships
- The Short Courses New Zealand Government Sponsored grants
- New Zealand Common Wealth Scholars Program (Pakistani’s and other countries may apply the procedure below)
- WHY STUDY IN NEW ZEALAND?
- Academic requirements?
- CHECK IF YOUR COUNTRY IS ELIGIBLE FOR A SCHOLARSHIP?
- CHECK IF YOU ARE ELIGIBLE TO APPLY FOR A MANAAKI NEW ZEALAND SCHOLARSHIP.
Application Procedure For New Zealand government scholarships 2023-2024:
Students from abroad who are interested in applying for this scholarship should be aware of this section, particularly from countries like Pakistan, Dominica, India, Belize, Botswana, Cameroon, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, Ghana, St Lucia, Kenya, St Vincent, the Grenadines, Lesotho, Cook Islands, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, Nauru, Fiji, Tuvalu, Neil, Tonga, Samoa, Vanuatu, Solomon Island must read.
The scholarship provides the possibility of a master’s course for two years and a doctoral degree that lasts up to 3.5 years.
The application process includes the sending your request to either your New Zealand embassy in your country, or to the ministry of education in your country.
First, you must choose a professor from the institution of your choice in New Zealand university to supervise your studies. He or she will provide you with an acceptance letter which you need to pin along with your admission documents.
The application forms are available to apply for application for New Zealand commonwealth scholarship. It is available in HTML0.
Complete the application form and attach all the required documents requested by your preferred university within New Zealand.
The set of documents should be sent to the agent who is nominating you for the New Zealand common wealth scholarship in your country. Do not send the documents your documents to New Zealand scholarship council. New Zealand scholarship council.
Requirements for degrees to be eligible for New Zealand government scholarship
The applicants who are applying for bachelor’s degrees should have an official high school diploma
Candidates who want to apply for a Master’s degree programs must have at least a bachelor’s degree.
Candidates who wish to pursue Ph.D. degrees should have the Master’s degree certification.
List Of New Zealand Government Scholarships:
- #1 Canterbury Chemeca Trust Fund.
- #2 Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan.
- #3 Helen Macmillan Brown Bursaries.
- #4 UC College of Engineering International Scholarship.
- #6 UC College of Engineering International Scholarship.
- #7 Mercer Memorial Scholarship.
- #8 Sir Neil Isaac Scholarship.
The deadline For New Zealand Scholarship Vary between Country to Country.