Daemen College Merit Scholarships for International Students: Daemen College has awarded merit scholarships to international students studying full time (or part time in certain cases) at its US campus to attract those of academic merit and excellence. These grants may apply to both undergraduates and graduates studying full or part-time studies with in Daemen.
The President’s Scholarship awards first-year students and transfer students annually based on academic achievements; amounts may range between $12,500 for first-year recipients and $9000 for transfer recipients; many awards can also be renewed if you maintain at least a 3.0 QPA and full-time undergraduate status.
The President’s Award is given each year based on academic accomplishment. First-year college students could win up to $12,500; transfer students could take home $9,000. Some scholarships can even be renewed annually provided they maintain an average QPA (Quality Point Average) score of 3.0 QPA as full-time undergraduates.
Daemen College was originally established by the Sisters of St. Francis as Rosary Hill College in 1947 in Amherst, New York, and changed to Daemen College later on that same year. While initially a Catholic women-only college, in 1971 it transitioned into co-ed status, and later still, its name changed again – this time to Daemen. Over time the college increased academic offerings, welcomed diversity with open arms, and earned academic merit recognitions from its peers while staying true to its commitment to its local community by expanding academic offerings and staying true to itself as it established itself into one institution of distinctive character with deep enviable involvement within its academic scene – while remaining committed and engaged within academia despite all odds!
Daemen College Merit Scholarships 2024-2025:
Table of Contents
- Undergraduate & Graduate students
- up to $12,500
- All International
Daemen College Merit Scholarships 2024-2025 Benefits:
- Presidents Scholarship Each year, this highly prized award recognizes academic excellence among freshman or transfer students at UW-Whitewater.
- Award Amount (First Year) The maximum Award Amount per Transfer may reach as much as $12,500
- The Founders Scholarship Each year, students who demonstrate exceptional academic achievements receive this coveted annual prize. Award Amount (First Year and Transfers) Up to $11,000 each
- Dean Scholarship Each year, freshmen or transfer students who excel academically receive the Deans Scholarship. Award Amount (First Year) An award may reach $10,000 within this first year; up to that same maximum can apply with transfers as well.
Daemen College Merit Scholarships 2024-2025 Eligibility Criteria:
For consideration of Daemen College Merit awards, applicants will need to fulfill one or all of these eligibility criteria:
- An applicant for this scholarship must either be from within the US or internationally and currently enrolling at a university to take either their undergraduate or graduate degree program.
- Apply for scholarships related to first years of studies if available (applicable for certain but not all scholarships). Candidates must hold either an equivalent high school certificate or high school diploma to be admitted to this program.
- Daemen College requires proof that candidates meet its minimum English language prerequisites for language proficiency before being admitted (though exceptions may be considered). A waiver may also be granted.
Application Procedure For Daemen College Merit Scholarships 2024-2025:
Daemen College USA will award this prize when candidates enroll in either an undergraduate or graduate course; once enrolled they should fill out an application to apply for it.
The Application Deadline For Daemen College Merit Scholarships is not Specified.