Are you struggling financially? This is an excellent opportunity for you to get a scholarship, it removes the financial barriers that prevent you from getting an education. Aspiring individuals are invited to apply for DAAD scholarships in Germany 2021. Encourage DAAD scholarships from developing and newly industrialized countries. Students from all disciplines are encouraged to apply for the world’s most prestigious and competitive scholarship program.
This funding program aims to encourage international students who wish to pursue master’s and doctoral degrees. Degree courses at top universities in Germany.
DAAD scholarships are specifically designed to support talented international students or students in need. The selection process is mainly based on academic, social or personal characteristics. The normal duration of Daad International Scholarship 2021-22 is 12 to 42 months (depending on the study plan).
Details of the DAAD Scholarships 2022-2023
- Country: Germany
- Organizer: Federal Ministry of Economic Cooperation and Development.
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Course level: master, doctorate
- Eligibility: International students.
- Deadline: changes from country to country
List of available research fields
- Economic Science
- Business Administration
- Political Economics
- Development cooperation Engineering and related sciences
- Regional and urban planning
- Agriculture and Forest Science
- Natural and Environmental Sciences
- Medicine/Public Health
- Social Science, Education
- Law and Media research
Financial benefits of DAAD Scholarships 2021-2022
- DAAD scholarship monthly stipend850 euros will be provided for the master’s program
- 1,200 Euros will be provided for PhD research
- Health, accident and personal liability insurance will be provided.
- Travel allowance.
- Free tuition
You can also apply for Institute of Development Studies (IDS) Graduate Scholarship -Study in UK
Eligible Criteria for DAAD Scholarship 2021-2022
- All applicants from developing countries are encouraged to apply. (Check the list of eligible countries/regions).
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline (usually a four-year program).
- The candidate’s education is usually not more than six years old.
- Candidates should have at least two years of professional experience.
you may also check Fully Funded University of Twente scholarship (UTS)- Study in Netherlands
Deadline of the DAAD Scholarships 2022-2023
The deadlines for applying for DAAD scholarships 2022-2023 in Germany vary from one university to another.
To apply for the DAAD scholarship, you need to fill out the online application form. Please visit the official website of DAAD, the link is as follows.
join Our Facebook Group for More fully funded Scholarship updates