Are you struggling financially? This is an excellent opportunity for you to get a scholarship, it removes the financial barriers that prevent you from getting an education. Aspiring individuals are invited to apply for DAAD scholarships in Germany 2024. Encourage DAAD scholarships from developing and newly industrialized countries. Students from all disciplines are encouraged to apply for the world’s most prestigious and competitive scholarship program.
This funding program aims to encourage international students who wish to pursue master’s and doctoral degrees. Degree courses at top universities in Germany.
DAAD scholarships are specifically desig Table of Contents Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Taking classes in Germany on scholarship can be an incredibly enriching experience for students. One major perk of attending university in Europe is accessing quality educational experiences offered at many top institutions. Students pursuing free education within Europe not only gain academic benefits but can also experience its vibrant cultural life first-hand with DAAD master scholarships allowing them to travel across diverse nations and explore multiple cultures. Students can gain both language proficiency and international connections through DAAD Scholarships 2024 for international students. Students will experience many aspects of living through these scholarship grants that help broaden their perspective while building cultural understanding – essential skills in today’s globalized environment.
Additionally, DAAD scholarships in Europe could ease some of the burdens associated with higher education financially. Fully-funded Scholarships in Germany help cover living and travel costs associated with studying abroad experiences so students can concentrate more fully on their studies while making the most out of their experience within Europe. Fully-funded scholarships could prove transformative experiences that positively influence academic, personal and professional growth of its recipients – read below for details about this scholarship from 2024!
Details of the DAAD Scholarships 2024-2025
- Country: Germany
- Organizer: Federal Ministry of Economic Cooperation and Development.
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Course level: master, doctorate
- Eligibility: International students.
- Deadline: changes from country to country
DAAD Scholarships 2024-2025 Benefits:
- Based on academic study level, monthly payments range between 800 euros for students and 1200 euros for applicants for doctoral studies as part of the DAAD Award 2024. Both payments include health and civil liability coverage as well as payment for accidents that might happen while studying.
- Monthly rent subsidies are made available to every applicant who applies, while travel costs (except incidentals ) will typically be covered by their destination country or other funding sources; unfortunately, the DAAD scholarship does not provide tuition reimbursement.
- Learn German while experiencing European life and culture first-hand, making connections, and building networks among like-minded individuals from diverse nationalities.
List of available research fields
- Economic Science
- Business Administration
- Political Economics
- Development cooperation Engineering and related sciences
- Regional and urban planning
- Agriculture and Forest Science
- Natural and Environmental Sciences
- Medicine/Public Health
- Social Science, Education
- Law and Media research
Financial benefits of DAAD Scholarships 2024-2025
- DAAD scholarship monthly stipend850 euros will be provided for the master’s program
- 1,200 Euros will be provided for PhD research
- Health, accident and personal liability insurance will be provided.
- Travel allowance.
- Free tuition
You can also apply for Institute of Development Studies (IDS) Graduate Scholarship -Study in UK
Eligible Criteria for DAAD Scholarship 2024-2025
- All applicants from developing countries are encouraged to apply. (Check the list of eligible countries/regions).
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline (usually a four-year program).
- The candidate’s education is usually not more than six years old.
- Candidates should have at least two years of professional experience.
you may also check Fully Funded University of Twente scholarship (UTS)- Study in Netherlands
Deadline of the DAAD Scholarships 2024-2025
The deadlines for applying for DAAD scholarships 2024-2025 in Germany vary from one university to another.
Check Also: Chinese Government Scholarships 2024-2025 | CSC
To apply for the DAAD scholarship, you need to fill out the online application form. Please visit the official website of DAAD, the link is as follows.
join Our Facebook Group for More fully funded Scholarship updates