UCL Global Scholarship 2023 is a scholarship available to students from low-income countries. The scholarship is Fully funded and based in London is designed to attract outstanding and highly academically proficient students to UCL through facilitating the financial resources to pay for the highest costs of their studies that is an expense for the student. It is an International UK scholarship offers students to study at the top universities around the world. Global University in London Global University has a progressive method of teaching and research. The students are driven to excel and have real-world impacts across the globe.
It is the UCL postgraduate scholarships offers the chance for students to be a part of an institution that encourages diversity and distinctiveness and individuality in their thinking process. Since its founding around 1862, the school has promoted innovative thinking. The result is that students have performed well in all areas of their lives in the sciences, from the humanities to discovering the first vapor on another habitable planets in the solar system. Additionally, it is privileged to have 30 Nobel Laureates among its staff as well as from its former and current employees.
The scholarship offered by Global University London is introduced to foster harmony and cooperation between students from different backgrounds. UCL was the very first institution that accepts students from all faiths and to allow women to join the university. In order to keep the tradition alive, UCL offers scholarships to international students to ensure that they will be capable of joining the university regardless of their financial situation. Diversity and harmony, gender equality and co-existence have become the buzzwords of Global University London. These are the ideas that guide the generations of students who graduate from the university to create an ideal world for humanity in all its forms.
This University College London Scholarship in UK for international students provides to provide a platform for students join the alumni community throughout their lives. UCL offers a no-cost alumni card for its students to help them grow their businesses and develop their businesses as well as to enhance their experiences and gain access to benefits for leisure and lifestyle. Apart from these academic and practical benefits, students also get financial advantages through assistance through this Global Masters Scholarship. Apart from these benefits, as well as the European Scholarship, the students can apply for additional funded as well as fully funded scholarship within the UK in addition to this one.
UCL Global Scholarship 2023-2024 in UK:
- United Kingdom
- University College London
- Master’s Degree
- All Postgraduate taught
Check Also: EWC Scholarship 2024-2025 USA | Fully Funded
UCL Global Scholarship 2023-2024 in UK Benefits:
- The scholars would receive an annual award of 15,000 PS (for 1 year).
- There will be limitations regarding other scholarships that can be used in addition to this grant.
- The students will receive alumni cards and receive all benefits offered to worldwide University London alumni.
UCL Global Scholarship 2023-2024 Eligibility Criteria:
- The applicant has to be an International student, and be paying for the tuition at a rate that is international.
- The applicant must be a Master’s student.
- The candidate must come from the lower-income group.
- The applicant must have applied for admittance to Global University London. Global University London full-time Master’s program.
UCL Global Masters Scholarship 2023-2024
Valuation: PS15,000 (for one year)
Open for: Prospective students
Selection criteria: Financial need
Fee status eligible: Overseas
Programs that are eligible: All postgraduate taught
Deadline is 5pm BST Wednesday, April 27, 2023
Candidates may be from any other country than the UK but must meet all the criteria listed below:
- Be qualified to be eligible to Overseas fees;
- have a low-income family background*;
- AND have completed an application to be admitted to an academic Master’s degree that is full-time in the UCL UCL by 2023/24. Please take note that distance-learning courses do not qualify for the funding and students must be coming to the UK to study at UCL on campus.
- There could be up to 72 (seventy-two) scholarships to be awarded in 2023/24. Two of them are specifically targeted towards India-based students. India.
- The amount for the grant is approximately PS15,000.
- The scholarship is valid for one year only , unless the full-time program is 2 years in duration. If that is the case, the scholarship will be awarded 50% per year.
- This UCL Global Masters Scholarship may be awarded in conjunction with other scholarships, studentships bursaries, awards, or scholarships. Its amount UCL award can be adjusted in accordance with the total value of any other funds that the student has received.
- The recipients of the scholarship are required to notify UCL Student Funding Office immediately of any other funding they receive. UCL Student Funding Office immediately of any other financial aid they receive towards their UCL Master’s studies prior or after their UCL Global Masters Scholarship being given.
- The scholarship will initially be used to pay for the student’s tuition costs and any remaining amount will be paid at three equally installments over the course of the academic year. The remainder will be used towards maintenance.
Application Procedure For UCL Global Scholarship 2023-2024 in UK?
- The student must apply for admission in order to receive the scholarship. There is no requirement to receive an invitation letter. An admissions form suffices for the start to the admission process.
- The student is required to sign in to Portico and give normal information.
- You must click the ‘View’ button to open the “Active Application” you want to apply for the funds for.
- The applicant must select the option to fund their education on the form of application.
- Once you are logged on to the page for funding, you need to determine which funding you can apply for. Then click “Check and apply” under the ‘Funds Available’.
- The students must be able to answer all of the compulsory questions that were included on the form.
- Make sure to reach out to Student Funding if you wish to receive other scholarship opportunities in the same way.
- The deadline to apply in order to receive the grant is the 27th of April 2023.