The university of Sydney RTP scholarship for the Session 2023-2024 in Australia. The government of Australia is providing scholarships for research training program (RTP) for both international and domestic students. This a fully Funded scholarship covering all the expenses of the students during their study duration.
The Research Training Scholarships are provided three times in a year, in February, June and November. That’s why applicants should submit their application in the above mentioned dates.
RTP Scholarship 2023-2024 (Domestic)
Table of Contents
Scholarships are of various types:
- RTP Cost Offset Scholarships provided to Australian students with an unconditional promise to complete a higher level through a research course in the University of Sydney. This scholarship is funded through Australia’s Australian government and covers tuition fees.
- RTP Stipend Awards: These scholarships are awarded to undergraduates with exceptional research capabilities to pursue a higher level through study at or at an Australian university. The Australian Government scholarships offered to help with cost of living.
- University of Sydney Postgraduate Awards (UPA): Similar to RTP Scholarships with respect to duration and benefits. Candidates who are eligible RTP applicants automatically qualify to be eligible for these awards.
University of Sydney RTP Scholarship 2023-2024 (International)
The types of scholarships available:
- RTP The scholarship scheme is sponsored with the help of the Australian Government This scholarship helps offset tuition costs and stipends to top-quality foreign postgraduate students that would like to pursue the research field in Australian universities. The selection process is based by the merits of their academics and research.
Details of the RTP Scholarship 2023-2024
- Place of Study: Australia
- Organization: university of Sydney
- Scholarship: All expenses are Covered (Fully Funded)
- Eligibility: All the international and National Students
- Last Date: Open three times a year, February, June and November
List of Courses Offered under RTP scholarship
- Social sciences and Arts
- Design, Architect and Planning
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Business and Management
- Health and Medicine
- Social work and Education
Benefits of University of Sydney RTP Scholarship 2023-2024
- A Stipend of 35,000$ will be provided /year both for domestic and international candidates
- Full expenses of Tuition Fee
- An amount of 1,250 $ will be given for travel expenses
- Settlement fee of Around 420 $ to Master’s degree students and 840$ to PhD degree students.
University of Sydney RTP scholarship Australia -Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant should have been enrolled to any master’s pr PhD degree research program in the university of Sydney
- The Applicant should posses research potential and excellent academic Record
- An applicant should have an unconditional offer Letter from the university while applying for the scholarship
Required Documents for the University of Sydney RTP scholarship 2023-2024
- Highest Degrees
- Recommendation Letters from your previous professors
- Acceptance Letter from any supervisor
- Research proposal at least three pages
- CV or resume
- ILETS or TOFEL
- Other required documents
Application Procedure University of Sydney RTP scholarship
RTP Stipend scholarships are granted in the months of November, February and June. This means that you need to provide all necessary documentation for your admission application and research experience evidence (if relevant) for consideration during the appropriate award timeframe. Be aware that you might be informed of the outcome of your RTP results at a different date than receiving your acceptance of the offer.
To be considered for a scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- submit your application for admission in postgraduate research at the appropriate faculty. choose the checkbox you would like to consider for scholarships to research
- Be sure to include the relevant documents to support your application and reference the RTP/UPA application information pack and research experience guide , as well as evidence template (see the related documents below).
If you’re currently a undergraduate student of Sydney’s University of Sydney, you must submit an application for the award by clicking here.
Honours students whose grades aren’t yet released, are able to submit their Masters by Research/MPhil/PhD admissions application and choose to be eligible for RTP. RTP application will be placed in limbo until students have supplied with the Scholarships Office with their final Honors transcript. The transcript for final honors can be delivered by via email or uploaded via on the web-based document upload portal.
The unsuccessful applicants are encouraged to apply again in the event that their circumstances change (such as publishing of an article or other relevant professional experience).
For information on topics like deferment, important dates, and eligibility, please look up the commonly -asked queries (FAQs).
You can apply for RTP scholarship through the official website of the university. The Links are given below.