Everyone wants to go to school abroad but due to constraints on finances, it’s impossible to realize this desire. However, To fulfill the goal of studying abroad there is an amazing scholarship available in Australia which is the Global Excellence Scholarship 2023. The scholarship is available to students from a variety of nations. Furthermore, this scholarship is available at masters, bachelors, as well as combined masters and bachelors degrees.
Global Excellence Scholarships for international students 2023 is provided through an accredited, well-known institution, The University of Western Australia. The university is situated within one of the most affordable cities in Australia.
Global Excellence Scholarship will be given to students who have excellent academic record and are highly successful in their class. To receive the acceptance letters, applicants need to first apply for the university course. The award is available for all full-time postgraduate and undergraduate or combined Master’s and Bachelor’s courses. Students who enroll in the bachelor’s program for four years could receive up to $40,000 over the course of four years, while students who enroll in three years of bachelor’s degree would get up to $36,000 in three years. In addition, postgraduate students could be receiving up to AUD$24,000 in two years.
Fully Funded Global Excellence Scholarship 2023-2024 Australia:
Table of Contents
- The University of Western Australia
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Master’s Degree
Eligible Countries For Global Excellence Scholarship 2023-2024 Australia:
- North Macedonia
- Russian Federation
- United Kingdom
- United States of America
- Hong Kong SAR
- Macau SAR
- South Korea
- Costa Rica
- El Salvador
- French Guiana (departement of France)
- Sri Lanka
- South Africa
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
Global Excellence Scholarship 2023-2024 Australia Benefits:
- For four years of bachelor’s degree The scholar could earn up to $AUD48,000 over four years.
- For a postgraduate degree of 2 years the student could earn up to AUD$24,000 in two years
- For three years of the bachelor’s degree The scholar could earn an amount of up to AUD$36,000 spread over three years.
- The scholarship is an annual tuition-free reduction for the full-time length of the course , as indicated in their letter of acceptance. The amount of the scholarship can be calculated by the student’s comparable Australia Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR) (or UWA the weighted average marks (WAM).
This prestigious scholarship will be granted to the top-performing students in postgraduate and undergraduate studies from a select group of countries, who are applying for specific classes at the University.
Global Excellence Scholarship 2023-2024 Eligibility Criteria:
- Anyone who is who is applying for a postgraduate program is not eligible to apply to any of those courses that are not listed above.
- Candidates who are seeking a combination master’s and bachelor’s program must not be applying to the mentioned courses that are not included.
- Candidates must demonstrate good academic results.
- Students from these countries are eligible to apply.
- Anyone who is who is applying for an undergraduate course must not be applying to the mentioned courses that are not included.
Students from all nations are eligible to apply. You must:
- Have been offered either an undergraduate or postgraduate degree from The University of Western Australia.
- Have achieved a similar:
- minimum ATAR 85.00; or
- minimum WAM 65.00
- If they are studying the approved International Academic Pathway (Articulation Program) Students must have an WAM equivalent of at least 75.00
Terms and Conditions [RTF 323KB Full terms and conditions [RTF 323KB]
To be receive the scholarship, applicants must be pursuing an undergraduate bachelor’s degree that is eligible or an Assured Pathway course. Some exclusions are in effect:
- Unsealed pathway to Medicine
- Affirmed Route to Pharmacy
- The Assured Dental Medicine is a Pathway Dental Medicine
To be get the scholarship, a person must be pursuing an approved postgraduate diploma (by course work). These exclusions are applicable:
- The Master in Clinical Exercise Physiology (73520)
- Masters in Business Psychology (73550)
- Master in Clinical Audiology (90540)
- Dr. of Podiatric Surgery (90830)
- Physician of Podiatric Medicine (90870)
- Doctor Of Clinical Dentistry (90840)
- Doctor of Medicine (90850, Doctor of Medicine (90850,)
- Dr. of Dentistry (90860)
- Doctor of Optometry (91590)
- Master’s Degree in Social Work (11550)
- UWA Micro-credentials
- Doctor of Philosophy, Master of Clinical Neuropsychology (01890)
- The Graduate Diploma in Fieldwork Practice (12270)
- Doctor Juris Doctor (20820)
- Master of Pharmacy (51500)
- Master’s Degree with a specialization in Clinical Psychology (53370)
- Doctoral Degrees in clinical Neuropsychology (53390)
- Bachelor of Industrial and Organizational Psychology (53580)
- Doctor of Philosophy as well as Master of clinical Psychology (54570)
- Doctor of Philosophy , Master in Industrial and Organizational Psychology (54580)
- Graduation Certificate for the field of Autism Diagnosis (70230)
- Graduation Certificate for the Diagnosis and Evaluation of the Foetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders (FASD) (73260)
Bachelors & Master’s (CBM) eligibility
All Bachelor’s degrees that are combined and and Master’s degrees can be considered admissible.
The majority of these degrees span four years (based on eight semesters of full-time studying) The Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) and Bachelor of Commerce; and Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) and Bachelor of Science; are over five months (based in 10 terms of full-time studies) and, as therefore, students who are eligible can receive up to $60,000* in five years (yearly admissible amounts based upon WAM).
Application Procedure for the Global Excellence Scholarship 2023-2024:
- Candidates who are interested in applying to the appropriate university courses.
- After receiving an acceptance letter, a person may submit an application for Global Excellence Scholarship 2021 in Australia.
- To apply to be considered for the award, the applicant must sign up for the scholarship and fill out an application form.
- The application deadlines vary between courses.