All international students can apply for Griffith Remarkable Scholarship 2022-2023 for undergraduate and graduate levels.
Griffith University is determined to help international students succeed by offering high-quality instruction, guidance, and support. With over 200 degrees and an established reputation for its research and teaching excellence, Griffith continues to be the top choice for a university. Now is the time to begin completing your Griffith University study online and follow them to Australia once travel restrictions are removed. It’s an excellent opportunity to into your studies and meets peers before you get together in sunny Queensland.
Griffith Remarkable Scholarship is a prize for outstanding students applying to undergraduate and postgraduate course programmes at Griffith University.
Benefits of Griffith Remarkable Scholarships:
The eligibility for Griffith Remarkable Scholarships will be according to the following:
- The value of the award for Griffith Remarkable Scholarships is 50 per cent of tuition.
- The award value’s validity is valid for the entire degree program.
The eligibility criteria for applying for the Griffith Remarkable Scholarship:
To be eligible for the Griffith Scholarship, you must:
- Have citizenship from other countries that Australia and New Zealand.
- Minimum GPA in your previous research of 5.5 or higher on a seven points or equivalent scale.
- Are applying to attend Griffith on or before the scholarship application deadline.
- Meet every academic and English language requirement to enter your selected postgraduate or undergraduate course.
- Full-time students (40CP) beginning in Trimester 3 2021 or Trimester 1 2, 3, or 2022.
ALSO CHECK: Chevening Scholarships 2023-2024 | Masters
Documents needed to apply for the Griffith Remarkable Scholarship:
Documentation requirements are vital to be aware of when applying for scholarships. To successfully apply for scholarships, applicants must prepare all required documents ahead of time. This will enable the application to be submitted on time before the deadline, without any hassles.
Candidates are required to submit the following supporting documents to apply for one of the Griffith Remarkable Scholarships;
- A certified copy of your educational result (translated into English if it is applicable)
- A verified copy of your English exam results (if you have them available).
- If you’re applying for an art or music degree, you might need to provide a portfolio of your work or an audition.
- This is the study proposition for graduate programs.
- Curriculum Vitae of Scholarship with cover letters that outlines your abilities and previous experiences.
- The study program to create your project as a student.
- Motivational Letter to describe why you are a great candidate for this award.
- Recommendation Letters by at least two previous professors/institutes.
- A copy of a valid passport.
- Statement of Purpose (SOP) explaining why you’re seeking this award.
Application Procedure for Griffith Remarkable Scholarships:
Follow these steps to apply for one of Griffith’s Remarkable Scholarships:
- Apply online or via an internationally registered recruiting agent.
- If you’re currently studying in an Australian high school, you could apply to QTAC and UAC.
- You can apply to take part in an undergraduate or postgraduate course at Griffith University.
- The deadline to apply for the scholarship is the date of the closing. It is required to submit academic documents as well as a personal statement.
- The University panel will evaluate your application.
- We will inform you of the result of your request.
How to Apply
The closing date for the final trimester of Griffith Remarkable Scholarships is 30 September 2022.
Apply online for the Griffith Remarkable Scholarship here.
For more information on these Griffith Scholarships, please visit the official website.