The NIG Summer Internship Program 2023 Japan is an paid program that provides an internship opportunity for master’s and undergraduate students who are looking to pursue career in genetics and related fields of life sciences overseas. The NIG Japan internship program aims to inspire young scientists across the globe. It’s a ray of hope for students from all over the world during times of darkness, when numerous crises have already swept across the globe. Young scholars who are able to think critically are encouraged to be a part of the program through participation in various academic pursuits to ensure mutual collaboration and technological excellence between the international communities. Furthermore, as a technological major, Japan is actively preparing researchers with its technological-driven development programs.
The research experience in Japan abroad is a month of experience on Asia. East Asian continent, under the supervision of the National Institute of Genetics. This unique program is designed to make a positive impact on the world by empowering young minds to create an ecosystem of progressive people. This way, highly skilled people will help to transform the world in line with the demands of modern technological advances. This Summer internship program gives students instruction on communication and research in science with lab visits that are planned in the hope of discussing facts and questions with the hosts. Following the completion of the program, the participants are awarded a certificate, and will be required to present their experiences at the symposium for NG-Intern reports.
The NIG internship program in Japan provides talented and enthusiastic students to advance their professional growth while enhancing their gained skills during their time in Japan. Additionally, it allows brilliant researchers to collaborate with diverse people and establish their mark in the global community. Furthermore, the international internship program provides students with professional competencies that enable them to offer solutions to important global problems through the use of technology and strategies. It encourages young people to develop scholarly abilities and fosters a sense social responsibility within students. The interns get the opportunity to take part in diverse activities like seminars for graduate students and research seminars as well as journal clubs, which are held either by faculties that are internal to NIG or faculties outside the institution. Students who are eager to study Japanese will also have the possibility to attend Japanese classes in Japanese.
The well-funded Japanese internship program in 2023 gives students the opportunity of conducting their own research under the supervision of highly skilled researchers. The National Institute of Genetics develops new research areas within the larger field of Genetics. In addition, it facilitates researchers with its different research infrastructures, and links regions with continents. Students who are interested in studying at the institute can avail numerous systems to improve their abilities in research. Concerning social impact The institute is determined to spread the results of genetics to communities. The institute also integrates industry with academic research. This way, the most advanced technology skills are transferred to industries in the developing world.
NIG Summer Internship in Japan 2023-2024:
- National Institute of Genetics (NIG)/ Department of Genetics, SOKENDAI
- The length for the NIGINTERN program is six weeks.
- The NIG Internship for international students studying in Japan runs from June 15 to July 26, 2023.
- Students in the Undergraduate program
- Postgraduate students
NIG Summer Internship 2023-2024 Benefits:
- International round trip air ticket from your country of origin to Japan.
- The guesthouse will be provided with accommodation allowance. at the Institute will be given.
- An official certificate will be given.
The NIG Summer Internship Program 2023 Japan Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates should be devoted enough to pursue their interests in the field of life sciences.
- Candidates may be graduates from the third year of bachelor’s degrees that have a total of four years.
- Candidates could be fourth-year alumni of bachelor’s degree programs that are five years long.
- Candidates may be graduates from the second year of this year’s bachelor’s degree program.
- Candidates may be in the beginning year of the master’s degree program for two years.
- Candidates must be able to agree to the rules that govern the institution.
- Candidates must be able keep confidential information secure.
- Candidates should be able to complete an essay and questionnaire at the conclusion of their internship.
- Candidates must provide all tickets for flights operated by the NIG.
Application Procedure for the NIG Summer Internship Program 2023 Japan?
- The applicants need to submit their application through the NIG the online form for application.
- Candidates need to sign up for an account to apply.
- Candidates should have all of the required documents to apply.
Documents Required for the NIG Internship 2023 in Japan:
- Detailed CV.
- Self-advertisement or letter of motivation.
- A copy of Academic transcripts.
- Two letters of recommendation from the teachers.
- The deadline for applications to NIG’s summer internship program 2023 has been extended. NIG intern program for summer 2023 located in Japan is the 6th of January 2023 (Japan normal time JST).