The OIST Internship program in Japan 2024 is open now for students globally. These internships are offered in order to assist international students in achieving their future goals. OIST Program is funded fully and all the expenses will be covered by the OIST organization. All the aspiring students are welcome to apply for OIST Internship 2024.
The main goal of this program is to provide an opportunity to students to get experience by working in a specific laboratory. It will also give a chance to learn different techniques. The selected internees will work with expert supervisors to carry out a research project.
The Duration of the OIST Internship Program is expected to be around 2-6 months. There is no need for IELTS or TOEFL for this program.
This Program will provide a Visa Fee, Living allowance, Settlement charges, Accommodation, and travel expenses. This is among the best internship programs internationally covering all your expenses and also you get a great chance to visit Japan all for free.
OIST Internship Program Japan:
Table of Contents
- Internship Provider: Japan
- Host University: Graduate School OIST
- Time Duration: 2-6 months
- Eligible Criteria: Any Nationality
OIST Internship Program Benefits:
- 2400 JPY will be given to International students every month
- Travel Expenses
- Accommodation will be covered by OIST
- Visa fee and other expenses
OIST Internship Program Eligibility Criteria:
- Those students who are currently doing their Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees, College students, Vocational school enrolled students
- The Candidates who have just graduated from their universities can apply
- Students who are currently studying in any university, college, or school need to provide an agreement letter from their home institutions.
- Those students who have a research background or have some publications
Join Our Facebook Group for More Updates
Application Procedure for OIST Internship Japan:
students need to Submit their application through the online portal of the OIST. The official web links are given below.