UNAIDS Internship 2023 is now accepting applications. All interested applicants from around the globe, including UN members, are invited to submit applications. Graduate and undergraduate students as well as new graduates (Bachelor Masters or Doctoral holders) are all encouraged to submit an internship application lasting from 2-6 months for consideration.
UNAIDS stands for The Joint United Nations Program on HIV/AIDS. As one arm of the UN, this arm aims to lead and inspire people around the globe towards its vision: zero new HIV instances, no discrimination, and zero deaths due to AIDS. UNAIDS brings eleven United Nations agencies under its wing — UNICEF, WFP, UNDP, UNFPA UNODC UN Women ILO UNESCO WHO as well as WHO and other bodies such as World Bank into this initiative.
UNAIDS provides leadership and motivation for global efforts towards reaching its vision: zero new HIV cases, discrimination due to HIV infection, and death due to AIDS. UNAIDS collaborates closely with eleven UN organizations – UNHCR, UNICEF, WFP, UNDP, UNFPA, UNODC UN Women ILO UNESCO WHO, and World Bank in an attempt to end the global AIDS epidemic by 2030 according to Sustainable Development Goals outlined on unaids.org
UNAIDS Internship 2023:
Table of Contents
- 2 to 6 months
- UN Member Countries
UNAIDS Internship 2023 Benefits:
- The intern will receive a stipend from UNAIDS to help pay for the cost of living for the intern.
- Interns will be offered general medical illnesses, accidents, and coverage for emergency illnesses insurance
UNAIDS Internship 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Participants interested in applying for this UNAIDS Internship Opportunity must fulfill certain requirements to be eligible. In order to do so, participants should complete and submit the appropriate paperwork by January 25.
- At least 20 years old at the time of application.
- You must currently enrolled in either an undergraduate, postgraduate, graduate, or certificate program within an institute of higher learning recognized by WHO/UNAIDS or an OR program at one.
- They have completed their course of study and obtained either an undergraduate, graduate, or postgraduate certificate from an institution of higher learning recognized within the past year.
- UNAIDS officials require candidates who possess at least proficiency in one of the official languages of WHO/UNAIDS (Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Russian, or Spanish) as part of its internship program and who have never previously taken part. Herein lie their capacities to fulfill contractual clauses and conditions:
Contractual Terms and Conditions.
- Working as part of a team effectively and being flexible enough to integrate easily is key to reaching goals together as one. Communicating ideas clearly in meetings or group presentations as well as writing reports requires clear writing skills as well.
- Ability to effectively apply their knowledge and abilities on the job while continually expanding and developing them for improved performance. Demonstrates energy and passion while working, arranges time efficiently, produces high-quality work that exceeds agreed-upon goals, etc.
- Think outside the box and discover innovative approaches for working and improving results, all while remaining committed to service excellence.
- Possess the ability to assume ownership of all responsibilities assigned to you so you can remain productive, keep track of commitments made and use resources responsibly.
Application Procedure For UNAIDS Internship 2023:
- Please visit UNAIDS’ e-Recruitment site at: https://erecruit.unaids.org to review and apply for positions online application procedures are explained; particularly persons living with HIV are welcome.
- Female applicants and those belonging to countries not currently represented in academia are especially sought after.
The Application Deadline For UNAIDS Internship 2023 is 15, December, 2023.