The Romanian Government Scholarship 2022 for International Students is now accepting applications. The scholarship is provided through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) as well as the Ministry of Education and Research (MER) which is open to students from abroad looking to pursue studies at the undergraduate, master’s, or the doctoral level in Romania. The international scholarship program in Europe is designed to attract the best academic performers with an outstanding academic record over their education. This is a fantastic opportunity for international students who wish to pursue their studies in Romania with a full-funded scholarship.
It is a completely-funded scholarship opportunity offered through Romania’s government Romanian Government is designed to creating innovative teaching techniques, engaging students in learning progression, and giving international students the opportunity to take part. It is among the most sought-after scholarships offered to intellectuals with a passion around the globe. The scholarship program permits students to continue their studies with the Romanian language within Europe only after they have been admitted to master’s or bachelor’s programs. Students who are applying for doctoral positions are able to choose to study Romanian or another foreign language if these options are available at the school they want to apply to. Students are able to choose their program of interest in any area, excluding Medicine, Dental Medicine, and Pharmacy.
It is expected that the Romanian government scholarships 2022-2023 winners are expected to pursue their studies at recognized Romanian universities. They receive accommodation, tuition costs as well as an annual stipend. The Romanian Government provides a variety of scholarships annually for citizens of non-EU countries by way of their Ministry of Foreign Affairs. It’s a chance for students to go to one of the top universities in Romania and receive a fully funded award. In the midst of the long-standing quality of the world’s top education systems, the different Romanian schools have their own distinctive dynamics and characteristics. When you think about all the advantages associated when you study in Romania The fully-funded international scholarship available in Europe is an opportunity that should not to miss out on. This scholarship relieves students of financial burden, and helps them stay focused on their studies. You can Also Apply for Rotary Peace Fellowships 2023 | Fully Funded
Details Of Romania State Scholarships
- Scholarship Host Country: Romania
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Master, & PhD Degree
- Organization: Ministry of Foreign Affairs Romania
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: Non-European Students
- Deadline: March 15, 2022
Financial Coverage of the Romanian Government Scholarship
- Tuition Fee
- A Monthly Stipend
- 65 EURO/Month, for Undergraduate Students
- 75 EURO/Month, for Master Students
- 85 EURO/Month, for Postgraduate Students (Doctorate Degree).
Eligibility Criteria for the Romania Government Scholarship 2022:
- Candidates from all countries are eligible to apply, with the exception of those who are EU state members.
- The applicant must submit current academic records from an accredited college or university.
- Candidates have to submit their applications within the period of enrolment.
- All fields are available to applicants with the exception of dentistry, pharmacy and medicine.
- Romanian instruction in the language will be required for candidates that do not possess the proficiency in Romanian.
List of Documents to Apply for Romanian Government Scholarship
It is recommended that the Romanian government scholarship application accommodations must include the following documents:
- Letter of officiality sent by the mission discretionary to the nation to allow Bucharest in Romania.
- The MFA application structure (APPENDIX 1) for a grant in Romania completed in a precise manner.
- The structure of the MER application (APPENDIX 2.) for the issue of the letter of acknowledgement of intent to concentrate in Romania.
- The sanctioned copies of the studies diplomas that were earned (baccalaureate diploma or equivalent + bachelor’s master’s degrees, if they have any).
Their legal interpretation in any of the dialects listed below:
- French or
- Romanian When needed.
- An authorized duplicate of the matriculation registration forms/recognition supplements that are associated with graduate examinations and their valid interpretation, if they are material.
- Additionally, a certified duplicate also of birth certificate and an official translation in the language: English, French or Romanian.
- A copy of the first 3 page of visa.
- The medical certificate shows that the person participating in the study doesn’t have any infectious diseases or other conditions that are incompatible with it.
- Program for education vitae of the candidate the inspiration letter or SOP.
- Recent photographs – 2 pieces, visa design.
The deadline for submitting applications to the Romania Government International Scholarships 2022 is 15 March 2022..
How to Apply for the Romania Government Scholarship 2022:
- You are able to submit your scholarship application only via this platform. Study in Romania platform.
- You can access the platform at https://studyinromania.gov.ro by clicking on the Apply for MFA Scholarships button, or directly at https://scholarships.studyinromania.gov.ro
- To be eligible, you’ll be required to create accounts on the Study in Romania platform, complete the required information and upload the required documents.
- Do not send any documents by email, in direct correspondence to either the MFA or the MNE.