Sheffield University Scholarships 2022-2023 UK | Fully Funded
Table of Contents
The Sheffield University Scholarships 2022-2023 are open to applications from students from all over the globe. Additionally, The University of Sheffield offered over 100 scholarships that included 50 to 100 percent of the cost of tuition at the university. The amount of a scholarship offered at the University of Sheffield is between 2000 and 8000 euros each year. The University of Sheffield scholarship is offered to students in departments like medical and population health and engineering. Therefore, if you meet the eligibility requirements you do not need to apply for additional scholarships. You may also be eligible for NCTU Scholarships 2023-2024 for International Students
List of Sheffield University Scholarships
- International Baccalaureate Scholarships.
- Presidential Scholarships at the University of Sheffield
- NCUK is offering merit-based scholarships.
- Merit scholarships for undergraduate students are offered via the Delhi Public School Society.
- NCUK undergraduate scholarships are offered.
- Merit scholarships for undergraduates are offered at the International School of Choueifat.
- GEMS student scholarships for undergraduates are offered.
Undergraduate Sheffield University Scholarships
The year 2022-2023 will see Sheffield University providing different scholarships for undergraduate students ,
- International school of Choueifat Undergraduate merit scholarship
- NCUK merit scholarship
- Delhi Public School Society undergraduate merit scholarships
- NCUK Undergraduate Scholarships
- GEMS undergraduate scholarship
- Sheffield University Presidential Scholarship
- International Baccalaureate scholarship
Graduate Sheffield University Scholarships
- Chevening Scholarships
- NCUK Merit Scholarships
- NCUK Postgraduate Taught Scholarships
- Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust Masters Scholarships
- Gaza-Palestine Postgraduate Taught Scholarship
- UKEAS Taiwan Scholarship
- Sir Sze-yuen Chung Scholarship
Available Postgraduate Courses
The following are the courses offered to postgraduate students,
- Aerospace Engineering
- Animal and Plant Sciences
- Automatic Control and Systems Engineering
- Biomedical Science
- Chemical and Biological Engineering
- Civil and Structural Engineering
- Computer Science
- Digital Humanities Institute
- East Asian Studies
- Electronic and Electrical Engineering
- Germanic Studies
- Health Sciences School
- Hispanic Studies
- Information School
- Journalism Studies
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Molecular Biology and Biotechnology
- School of Health and Related Research (SCHARR)
- School of Languages and Cultures
- Sheffield Institute for Interdisciplinary Biblical Studies
- Sheffield Methods Institute
- Sociological Studies
- Urban Studies and Planning
- To be considered for scholarship purposes, all March programs are considered postgraduate-level courses and are not eligible for undergraduate scholarships.
- Anyone who is enrolled in a Masters or integrated PhD program is eligible for merit scholarships in the Masters part of the programme only.
- The scholarships cannot be applied to postgraduate studies where the more expensive clinical fee is required. This applies but is not restricted to the following courses:
- DClinDent Orthodontics
- MClinDent in Orthodontics
- DClinDent Endodontics
- MClinDent in Paediatric Dentistry
- DClinDent Periodontics
- MMedSci in Diagnostic Oral Pathology
- DClinDent Prosthodontics
- The University of Sheffield reserves the possibility of reviewing and changing the scholarship program.
Financial Coverage of Sheffield University Scholarships 2023-2024
Additionally, it is very difficult to sustain and be educated in today’s world. For students today the cost of living is very high. Therefore, Sheffield University University of Sheffield offers its students the lowest cost of educational experience in the United States. Sheffield University provides scholarships to its students annually The benefits are as follows:
- Scholarships help with the cost of students, while encouraging students to develop their academic abilities.
- The tuition costs are derived from the scholarships of students at the rate of 50%..
- Monthly stipends, books for free and housing assistance.
The eligibility criteria for Sheffield University Scholarships
- The academic programs or courses offered at The University of Sheffield must begin in 2022-2023.
- See the course’s page for restrictions on age.
- Review the criteria for language proficiency prior to you submit your application.
- You cannot have previously received any other award.
- Accept a full-time degree programmed.
- Additionally, the scholarship provisions are subject to change according to the decision of administration at the university.
- The background of the applicant’s education should be impressive.
- The scholarships are available only for a short period of duration.
Online Application Process for Admission
- The first step is to create an account on Sheffield University’s online Admission Application website.
- After that, fill out your Sheffield University entrance and scholarship form with your current bio-data.
- If you are applying to more than one program within Sheffield University, you must apply for each one separately.
- Submit your application for scholarship.
- The application is now complete. you have to wait for results.
List of Required Documents for University of Sheffield Scholarship
- Academic achievements in the past.
- Attach a study program or motivational letter, research proposal or statement of intention or a letter of scholarship intent that explains why you want to pursue a degree at Sheffield University of Sheffield, as and a letter stating your reasons for applying to be considered for the award.
- A reference letter from your previous college professors is needed. It is also known as a reference letter.
- Any English proficiency test certificate such as TOEFL CPE or IELTS is mandatory.
Deadline for Scholarship Application
The deadline for submitting applications to Sheffield scholarship deadline is May 17 2023(UK time) and applicants are able to apply for further grants from Sheffield’s University of Sheffield at any moment during the year. The results of all scholarship applicants will be announced on the 11th of June 2023, around 1.30 p.m. UK time.