NCTU Scholarships 2023-2024 for International Students
Scholarships In Taiwan
Continue the studies you have been pursuing in Taiwan. The good news is that the NCTU Scholarships 2022 now available to international students. In this post, we’ll provide in details what we know about NCTU International Scholarship, its advantages and steps to follow in the process for applying.
National Chiao Tung University Scholarships 2022-2023 are fully funded scholarship to international student. NCTU International scholarships are offered for undergraduate and masters degrees. The scholarships offer $700 for undergraduates , $733 for masters and $966 for doctoral candidates per month.
National Chiao Tung University offers scholarships for outstanding international students with excellent academic and research records to study at the University and to promote internationalization. The scholarship’s funding is made up of grants and subsidy through the Ministry of Education of Taiwan (R.O.C.). The award is for one academic year duration in principle , and can be reviewed and reapplied for in accordance with the applicants’ academic achievements and research record.
National Chiao Tung University is a research institution of the public sector situated in Hsinchu, Taiwan. It was established in 1896 under the name of Nanyang Public School by an imperial decree of the Guangxu Emperor The university is considered to be one of Taiwan’s top Universities. NCTU International scholarship 2022 to study in the semester of spring are available to students from abroad. Taiwan International students can apply for scholarships. currently accepting applications for take up a course in Taiwan.
- Programs: Undergraduate / Masters / Doctoral
- University: National Chiao Tung University
- Country: Taiwan
- Study Duration: Up to one year, but may be extended
- Deadline: April 15, 2022 / October 15, 2022
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Semiconductor Technology
- Biological Science and Technology
- Humanities and Social Sciences
Financial Coverage NCTU Scholarships
NCTU Scholarship offers the student with the following advantages:
- Students in the Undergraduate program: up to 21,000 NT (US$700) monthly, and/or tuition exemption.
- Master’s students: up 22,000 NT (US$733) monthly, and/or tuition exemption.
- Doctoral students can receive up to 29,000 NT (US$966) each month, and/or tuition exemption.
The NCTU International Student Scholarships 2023 in Taiwan for International Student will cover the costs listed below:
Bachelor Degree Scholarship:
- up to 21,000 NT (US$700) monthly. Monthly Stipends and/or tuition waiver.
Master Degree Scholarship:
- University Tuition Fees Waivers
- Monthly stipend of NT$22,000 (US$733) monthly
- Assistantships will also be offered to Masters Students by Advisors For Research work.
Doctoral Degree Scholarship:
- Refunds of tuition costs
- Monthly stipend of NT$29,000 (US$966) monthly
- PhD Students also get an advisor’s assistantship for research Work.
Taiwan Scholarship – MOE, MOFA, MOST Scholarship:
The scholarship is offered through Taiwan’s Taiwan administration (the Ministry of Education, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Ministry of Science and Technology).
- Monthly Stipend: NT$30,000
- One Direct Round-Trip Economy-Class Ticket
- Refusal of tuition and some fees
- The recipients can only attend institutions that are part of in Taiwan Scholarship Program Union. Taiwan Scholarship Program Union
- For recipients of eligible countries that are designated to be eligible countries by MOE.
Eligibility Criteria for NCTU Scholarships
To be eligible to be eligible for NCTU Scholarship the applicant must satisfy the following criteria:
- Required Language: English.
- Countries that are eligible: All world countries.
- Students must possess their bachelor’s degree or transcript (16-year) education when they apply to submit Master Degree applications.
- Candidates must hold a master’s degree or transcript (18-yesr) educational background at the point of applying to be eligible for PhD degree applications
- Candidates must have a stellar academic record
- You must have a keen interest in studying/research in Taiwan
- Students are preferred when they demonstrate extracurricular achievement such as community involvement, leadership and social responsibility.
- Students should be able to prove their English proficiency (if you have an English proficiency certificates from your previous institution , it is acceptable)
Check Also : KAAD Scholarships 2023-2024 | Study in Germany
Application Procedure for NCTU Scholarships
Please follow the below instructions for submitting an application to be considered for this scholarship.
- Log in the link below and then confirm your account by sending an email.
- Log into your account this page and complete the application. When you are filling the online admission form, be sure to mark “Apply to be considered for NCTU scholarship” in the scholarship section to ensure that your application is evaluated.
- Required Documents:
- Copy of Passport
- Educational Documents (degrees/transcripts..)
- Study Plan
- Two letters of recommendation
- English language proficiency certificate
- Experience in the workplace (if any)
- Other documents (honors or awards, publications, etc.) …) If there are any
- Fill out the admission application form along with the other documents required for admission. Upload it to the NCTU on the NCTU online application platform.
To learn more about NTCU Scholarships, visit the official website: