Are You an Enrolled College Student Looking for an Internship Program or Do You want to Build the Skills Needed for Financial Services Career? Apply For the World Bank Treasury Internship 2024.
World Bank Treasury offers an exceptional opportunity for college-age students and graduates alike, giving them access to international development, finance, and innovation all under one roof. Their Summer Internship program stands out as the only dedicated platform within this institution for such work experience.
Only the Treasury Summer Internship program was specifically created for college students. Every summer, this unique internship brings together 16 exceptional undergraduates interested in finance who come together with one aim in mind: equipping themselves with all of the knowledge and expertise required for successful and rewarding careers in finance.
The World Bank offers interns a 10-week short-term paid contract in Washington DC; interns are expected to work full time during this time and laptops are provided. Should visa sponsorship become necessary for interns who wish to remain working there after 10 weeks?
Rotations schedules are tailored specifically for each intern based on his/her interests and skillset. In their first week, interns receive a customized onboarding program before beginning three consecutive three-week rotations among Treasury team members. At the conclusion of each rotation, they present to their teams at its conclusion as well as submitting a collective project together at its completion.
Interns also engage in regular conversations with the director of their program and attend Career Perspectives Speaker Series events hosted by Treasury managers and directors to learn from each other. Furthermore, over 300 employees at Treasury are available for meetings with interns – they could meet both Treasurer and Vice President directly!
After graduating with their undergraduate degree, an internship can prepare a graduate for a two-year role within Treasury departments as Junior analyst.
Check Also: UK Skilled Worker Visa 2023-2024 | Immigration
World Bank Treasury Internship 2024:
Table of Contents
- The World Bank
- All International
World Bank Treasury Internship 2024 Benefits:
- Interns receive between $20.40 an hour (net to non-US Citizens) and $24.60 per hour (gross to US Citizens) over 400 hours; interns work under temporary short-term contracts that run between May 28 – August 5. Each intern must stay in Washington DC during his/her internship (May 28 – August 5).
- Interns must work at least four days per week at least, although human resources policies may fluctuate. They receive a laptop at the beginning of their internship; additionally, The World Bank will fund any visa required if applicable for them to work in the US.
- According to World Bank standards for HR, full-time interns can earn between $19.70 an hour and $23.80.
World Bank Treasury Internship 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
All applicants to the World Bank Internship must fulfill certain core requirements:
- Students pursuing 4-year degrees must be in their second to last year of studies and demonstrate an interest in business, finance, economics or related fields. You should expect to graduate between January 2025 and September 2025.
- Students must maintain good academic standing at their university or college and must be available to work full-time throughout their internship experience. You cannot currently hold or have held similar employment/internship opportunities elsewhere.
Application Procedure For World Bank Treasury Internship 2024:
Application: Candidates interested in the World Bank Finance Internship must apply via Indeed.com; applications will become live each December; for up-to-date information please return here frequently.
The Application Deadline For World Bank Treasury Internship 2024 is 15 October, 2023,