Economic Community of West African States is delighted to launch their ECOWAS Immersion Program which gives young students professional experience at institutions located across ECOWAS.
This program aims to facilitate recent graduates’ transition into professional life by allowing them to familiar themselves more closely with ECOWAS programs, while simultaneously contributing effectively towards program execution. Interns will contribute towards providing support that ensures effective program implementation.
General Objective : * Contribute to the successful Integration of recent graduates by allowing them to be part of your team and learn about ECOWAS programs more in-depth while spending time getting to know one another better.
Interns can make valuable contributions towards ensuring the successful execution of programs and institution activities, with specific aims such as; * Gain experience serving a local institution * Foster community engagement through a local institution
* Establish an environment in which recent graduates can actively take part in the implementation of key ECOWAS initiatives in Departments, Agencies, Representative Offices, and Institutions; and Create an avenue that facilitates involvement by young ECOWAS initiatives amongst Departments Agencies Representations Institutions as they pertain to Young Graduates.
Check Also: Rosa Luxemburg Foundation scholarships 2023-2024
ECOWAS Immersion Program 2024:
- ECOWAS Member States
- Not specified
ECOWAS Immersion Program 2024 Benefits:
- The Immersion Program for students who recently graduated at ECOWAS institutions will last one year and twelve months; implementation occurs via departments, agencies or Permanent Representatives appointed by ECOWAS as well as any official location designated by them;
- Upon graduating from their program students who write reports should submit three copies – one to HDSA Department, two copies to Department of Health and Human Services, and three copies directly to HDSA.
User department and individual records for students; in person. Our reception structure will outline specific modalities of this program.
- Selected graduates will be mandated (mandatory) to attend and take part in this program either physically (for Abuja residents) or remotely (if non-Abuja residing) regarding any details or feedback related to programs; in that regard a meeting was convened by Program Coordination accordingly.
ECOWAS Immersion Program 2024 Eligibility criteria:
To be considered eligible for the Internship at ECOWAS 2024 candidates must fulfill certain requirements:
- Candidates for membership in ECOWAS member States should have graduated at an earlier age than 30. To be considered valid certificates such as Bachelor’s (BSc), Master or Ph.D. degrees must exist or a comparable document be produced as evidence of qualification.
- Your availability must extend throughout this program, and an application letter addressed to the ECOWAS commissioner in charge for Human Development and Social Affairs detailing your motivations is mandatory for consideration.
- Participants need to express their areas of interest, select their ideal profile and location of immersion as well as agreeing to adhere to all program regulations and adhere to its rules and regulations. A Curriculum Vitae (pdf);
- (pdf or Jpeg); A copy of their passport or identity card issued by their national government (ID); Copy of academic transcripts or similar (PDF); An immersion candidate can only submit applications for two positions at once.
Application procedure For ECOWAS Immersion Program 2024:
How to Apply: Anyone considering participating in the EECOWAS Immersion Program must read both its terms of reference and job description to familiarize themselves with what position(s) is being applied for before filling out an online form by its due date.
The Application deadline For ECOWAS Immersion Program 2024 is 31, Aug, 2023,