CERN Administrative Student Program, Switzerland 2023 offers students interested in administration a chance to be involved in tasks that are changing the world. CERN, a world-famous scientific center, offers students fully-funded internships and the opportunity to learn from the most complicated administrative techniques in the world during their internship tenures or jobs. CERN’s internship program is open to undergraduate and master’s level students.
CERN’s international, fully-funded internship is connected to multiple administrative fields. Bachelor’s and master’s degree students from translation, human resources management, advanced secretarial work and business administration are welcome to apply. Interns can expect to spend between 2 and 12 months at the European Organization for Nuclear Research, where they will be able to gain practical knowledge through their courses.
CERN is a world-famous research center, known for its groundbreaking contributions to science and research around the globe. CERN is home to engineers and physicists who use the most advanced scientific instruments in the world to explore the universe’s fundamentals. Diversity is the foundation of the organization’s work. CERN interns will benefit from these vast experiences, which will allow them to continue their careers with a great deal of knowledge in administration and the confidence they will gain after working at CERN. The administrative student internship in Switzerland provides a strong environment for students to finish their final projects under the guidance of top-notch professionals.
CERN offers a unique opportunity for motivated and enthusiastic students to be a part of a project with the potential to transform the world. The CERN international interns will participate in world-changing work even before they finish their degrees. This is sure to help them self-groom and be motivated for the future. This article will provide a comprehensive guide for students who are eligible. The following paragraphs, in addition to the motivational benefits already mentioned, detail all financial perks and privileges that are available along with the eligibility criteria. A process is also discussed so that anyone who is capable can apply for the CERN Administrative Student Program.
CERN Administrative Student Program 2023-2024
- Geneva, Meyrin
- 2-12 Months
Internships in the following areas:
- Human resources
- Advanced secretarial work
- Administration for business
- Information science and library
- Engineering management
- Science communication
- Communication and public relations
Check also : Google Internships 2023-2024 | Details of Courses
The CERN Administrative Student Program:
- CERN will offer internship contracts to interns for 2-12 months.
- Interns will receive a monthly allowance of 3319 Francs.
- You will receive a travel allowance.
- A supplementary grant will also be granted to interns who are married or have children.
- CERN will cover medical insurance, but the insurance allowance will still be deducted from intern’s wages.
- Monthly 2.5 paid leave is granted
CERN Administrative Student Program Eligible Criteria:
- The applicant must be either a CERN Associate Member state or a CERN Member nation.
- Candidates must have completed at least 18 months of undergraduate studies, either a bachelor’s or masters degree.
- The internship requires that applicants are specializing in administrative fields.
- The applicant must be able and willing to stay for at least 2 months, and maximum 12 months.
- Applicants must be registered full-time students until the end of their internship.
- Fluent in English and French, the applicant must be proficient.
- Students who study in Engineering/STEM fields are not eligible.
Check also : Harvard University Online Courses 2023-2024 | Free
Application Procedure for the CERN Administrative Student Program?
- Click on the button “I’m interested” on the CERN official website to submit your application for a fully-paid internship.
- Candidates must sign in via Linkedin, Smartprofile or Indeed.
- Browse through your resume and send it in to the resume box.
- All your authentic and correct personal information must be provided.
- Candidates must include their academic details and their relevant experience.
- This is a motivational message for the hiring manager that shows the candidate’s commitment to CERN internships.
- Candidates must be specific and clear about their experience and education in the respective fields.
- Smart recruiters recommend that candidates write their answers in Word or Notepad in advance. There is only a short time to respond to the questions once they start.
- Candidates who are applying for multiple jobs must fill out each application separately.
- The detailed work must be accompanied by a copy of the most recent academic transcript.
- Referee letter from university professor.
- A second reference letter should be provided if the candidate has ever done an internship.
- Referees can either submit the reference letter directly to the candidate or via the link in the application.
- Last date to submit online applications is November 7, 2022 at 12:00 CET.