British Chevening Scholarship 2024-2025 UK | Fully Funded
Chevening Scholarships UK
Fully-funded British Chevening Scholarship 2024-2025 is among the best British Scholarships that provide full support for international students. Candidates can now submit their applications online to Chevening Scholarships for the 2023 session. Chevening grants outstanding young leaders worldwide the to complete master’s degrees for one year within the UK. There’s no typical’ Chevening Scholar, but those who succeed are typically ambitious and have leadership abilities and impressive academic backgrounds.
Chevening is the UK government’s international awards program that focuses on creating global leaders. The program is supported by the Foreign, Commonwealth, and Development Office (FCDO) and other partner organizations. Chevening offers two types of awards, namely Chevening Awards and Chevening Fellowships – the winners of which are selected by British high commissions and embassies across the globe.
The Chevening Scholarship is valid for 12 months. However, it may be terminated earlier if your course is shorter than 12 months. Chevening Scholarships cannot be extended past 12 months unless exceptional circumstances exist.
ALSO CHECK : Fulbright Scholarship 2023-2024 | Application Process (Fully Funded)
British Chevening Scholarship 2024-2025:
- United Kingdom
- the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and partner organizations.
British Chevening Scholarship 2023-2024 Benefits:
- A return ticket of economy class will be given.
- Fellows will be assisted in process of obtaining visas. All cost of visas will be refunded to the fellows.
- Chevening fellows will be reimbursed for cost of quarantine if necessary.
- A generous stipend will be provided to the fellows in order to pay for their living expenses.
- Accommodation will be provided for participants.
- Book and food allowances is provided during this group.
- The allowance for departure will be paid along with the payment of the final stipend to the candidate
British Chevening Scholarship 2024-2025 Eligibility Criteria:
To be eligible to be considered for a Chevening Scholarship, you must:
- At minimum 2 years (equivalent to 2800 hours) of professional experience.
- Return to the country of your citizenship for at least two years following the date your award has expired.
- Must be a citizen of one of the Chevening-compliant countries or territories.
- You have completed all the requirements that make up an undergraduate qualification, allowing you to gain admission to a postgraduate program at a UK university before the date you apply. It’s usually compared to an upper-class honor 2:1 diploma in the UK. However, it could be different depending on your course and the university you choose.
- Apply to three qualified UK universities and receive an unconditional acceptance from one of these courses before 15 July .
- Who Can Apply For Chevening Scholarship?
- How can Submit Your Chevening application?
- Find a course.
- Application timeline.
- Why study in the UK?
Application Procedure For British Chevening Scholarship 2024-2025:
Chevening applications have required to be completed via OAS, the process of online applications (OAS). The system will be used during the application and selection procedure, and you may be required to log back in at various times throughout the process to be informed of the status of your application or submit documents.
We’ve gathered details and suggestions to help you use HTML0 when making use of an online application software:
1.) If you are able to use it, whenever you can, your Google Chrome web browser, because it’s the most preferred option to get the maximum benefit from your experience. We recommend using a laptop or PC instead of mobile phones.
2.) Once you’ve submitted your completed application , fill it using a full-sized internet browser. This will help make the application form easier to understandable in the format you designed for it.
3.) Use your browser’s ‘back or forward buttons. This could make you exit the program, and you will lose all work that you haven’t stored. Explore the different sections of this form by using the menus in the form.
4.) Keep track of your username and password. This will be useful when you need to sign in back into the system for application online.
5.) Complete the application promptly including your contact details. Be sure to provide an email address that’s accurate. If your email address changes after you’ve submitted your application, make sure to amend it on your application , or else you could be missing important information on an application. If you’re giving a different email address, make sure it’s authentic and distinct from the original.
7.) Forms for applications could take some time to fill in therefore, you might want to think about creating your answers offline and later putting them into the online form afterward and remember to erase the questions so that there’s not a duplication! This can be particularly essential when you’re working with an open laptop in an internet cafe, for example.
8.) The application questions contain word count. In the application form you will find an array of questions that you must be able to. A minimum of 100 words is required for each answer, and as much as 500 words for each answer. Therefore, please ensure that you meet the criteria. Answers that do not exceed 100 words are not accepted.
9.) Save and then move It is not possible to offer an automatic save feature within the system . Every session will close at the end of 60 minutes even if you’re making modifications on the forms. Any entries that are not saved will be lost, which is why it is advised to save your work frequently to avoid losing your work.
10.) There isn’t a need to fill in the entire application in one sitting. Click the Logout button (top right-hand corner on the page) and keep a record of your username and password to allow you come back to complete your application later. You’ll also be able to log in to your account with an email address that you’ll receive in an email.
11.) Do not duplicate work. If materials from different sources is used to answer questions about the application form, this can be considered as plagiarism, and the application will not be read as a reading submission by the committee. It is an independent organization that conducts the initial assessment of all applications deemed suitable. Therefore, it is important to scrutinize your answers carefully and make sure they are unique that they are not modified from another source.
12.) It must be by a person in English. Any application that is not made in English is not considered eligible.
13) Check the dimensions, format and kind of documents you are planning to upload, and make sure that they conform to the specifications. The online system will only accept PDF documents in JPG/PNG/JPG format which are less than five megabytes. Make sure that the file’s name does not exceed fifty characters.
14) Please only complete your application if you are completely content with what you have submitted. If you’re satisfied with the form click the submit button. Note that after you’ve submitted this form application, you aren’t able to alter the details of your application beyond the contact information section, and you are able to add any supporting documents. We expect to receive a large amount of applications therefore, make sure to have enough time to complete your most appealing application that you could.
15) Keep in mind that you’re only able to submit one application, and we’ll only review the application you submitted for the initial submission. If you choose to cancel your application, you must provide an explanation for your decision to withdraw your application before it is made irrevocable. If you choose to withdraw your application, you’ll never allowed to apply for the following year.
References are an essential element of the process for deciding to be considered for the Chevening position. You are required to submit two names of your referees along when you submit the application.
In the event that your request is approved to the next stage to complete the procedure, you’ll need submit two letters of reference to the online application system before the deadline applicable. Please be aware that Chevening will not contact your referees to edit or submit the referees. It is the applicant’s responsibility to locate and upload sources on behalf on the behalf of their referees.
If you want to make a change at a later date and at a later date and at a later date, at a later date, the British High Commission or Embassy could reach out to your references to confirm. We suggest that applicants submit two references using an online application system prior to the deadline. We’ll only consider references that are personally delivered for the High Commission or Embassy at the time of interviews. If you are invited to interview, the British Embassy, or High Commission in your country may request that you bring the documents that prove the references during the interview. Additional information will be given regarding this matter if you are invited to interview.
In the event that you are applying to a Chevening Fellowship, this deadline could not be appropriate. You will be advised that you need to provide your references prior to your interview.
Who is able to be a arbitrator?
Make sure you choose your referees carefully. They must be able to give you feedback on your eligibility overall to be eligible to be eligible for Chevening Fellowship or Scholarship. Chevening Award or the Chevening Scholarship. The referees should be acquainted with you in a academic or professional capacities. They must not be a close friend, or a family member.
If you’re contacting your referees be sure to direct them to the guidance section below as it has important information about the information they should provide when they make a reference. We also recommend that you ask them to be a referee immediately so that they can have the time to complete their reference.
Frequently Answered Questions
Can I change my contact details for my referee on an online system to apply?
If you wish to change the name or names of references before submitting references prior to the date of 21 February 2023, you can do this via the on-line application. Log in to your application and then select “Submitted/Under Review Applications”. Select ‘Open’ and then proceed to section three of Application information. Go to References. Select ‘Open’ to select the person you want to change. Select”Edit Reference Details” and then click the “Edit Reference Details” button and then type in your information for the reference you wish to alter. Choose the option to save your Draft to ensure. If you decide to change your referees be sure they have enough time to finish their references before the deadline.
The references may be translated into another one?
References must be provided in English. In the event that you do not have two references who are in good standing at the moment you are interviewed and are not evaluated as a possible candidate of an award. Chevening Award.
When the individual you’re referring to can write their reference in a different language you can upload it , provided that you are also able to upload an authentic translation into English from the original format. In this instance, references in their original format along with the notarized transcription of the reference are required to be as an individual file. It is the responsibility of the individual applying to get a notarized translation should they require it.
If the document submitted is in a different language than English and doesn’t include the authenticated English translation in the same document , we will not be able to accept the document as a reference.
What do I have to do? Add my references to an online system to apply?
For uploading your references, make sure to sign in to your account and then select “Submitted/Under review Applications”. Click on “Open then go to Section 5: Upload your documents and send. Scroll to the References section. There you are able to add two letter.
If I require to upload? How many references do I require for uploading?
Two different references.
In the event you upload a file in a different languages (along along with your certified English version) it should be uploaded in a single file. It will count to be one of the uploaded references.
Then you are able to include another reference.
The Embassy in the country where I live has been temporarily shut down. Where should I forward my letters of reference?
If the high-commission or the embassy in your region temporarily stopped operations, you need to submit references letters for the Chief of Staff (name of the country or territory] [name of territory or country Name of country or territory.’
Referees’ instructions Chevening Scholarship 2024-2025:
Referrals are screened at the request of British Embassy and High Commissioner at the conclusion of the selection process. It is vital for candidates to provide as much pertinent details as they can to assist the applicant.
References should be done with English. See the link above for more details.
The reference letter must be addressed to the British high commissioner or embassy in the nation of the applicant’s territory. If the British Embassy or high-commissioner in the territory of the applicant’s territory has temporarily stopped operations, you should forward your reference letter to the ‘Chevening Officer’s name of the country or territory ]’ or territory or country]. After you’ve completed your application, return it to the person who submitted your application. They will then upload your data into an application online.
Your reference should cover the areas listed below:
- Contact information includes an email address and contact phone number, as well as the address.
- How how long have you been working with the applicant?
- In which capacity do you have a relationship with the applicant? (e.g. professional, educational supervision and voluntary, religious etc. )
- Do you have regular contact with the candidate?
- A brief explanation of the applicant, including:
A complete Chevening Scholarship typically includes:
- Economy travel from and to your home country by an approved route only.
- An entry-clearance fee (visa) application is for you is for.
- An arrival allowance.
- The payment of tuition fees.
- Contributions of up to PS75 for testing TB if it is necessary.
- An allowance to top up your travel expenses.
- A departure allowance.
- A monthly personal allowance for a living (stipend) to cover your accommodation and expenses for living. The monthly stipend is contingent on whether you’re studying in or out of London. The prices are subjected to an annual review. Stipends will be paid to you around the 21st day of the month for the next whole month. When you arrive in the UK or depart the UK during the month, your stipend for the month will be adjusted under the needs.
Check Also: : How I Won a Chevening Scholarship top 10 Tips for Success
Available Courses Chevening Scholarship 2024-2025:
- You’ll have to pick three different master’s degrees. It could be three distinct courses offered by the same institution or three similar courses from three or more universities.
- Select your three courses carefully. It is not possible to alter your choices after submitting your application unless you have been granted permission to do so during the interview. You must apply for your chosen courses directly through the university. Apply as quickly as possible to ensure that you’re offered a seat.
- It is recommended that you choose three similar courses from three different universities to improve the odds of gaining entry into one.
- To be eligible, the programs you pick are full-time and:
- The autumn season begins in September (usually September/October)
- Master’s degree taught (i.e. not research-oriented Masters programs)
- It can lead to a master’s qualification
- Based in the UK
Check Also: How To Write Chevening Essays | Chevening Scholarship
How to choose the right UK university?
If you’re deciding on a school to study your Master’s degree, you must consider more than just the courses and rankings, particularly if you’re considering studying in a country similar to the UK.
There’s a vast array of universities available in the UK and, to select the best one to suit your needs, you’ll need be aware of a few aspects. Here are our suggestions for choosing the best UK institution for your postgraduate studies.
Collegiate vs. non-collegiate universities
The first thing to consider is whether you want to go with either a collegiate or non-collegiate college.
The term “college” refers to a part of a university and there are two types of colleges. They are first, federal universities such as that of the University of London. Some of the London University’s colleges include King’s College and Imperial College which are primarily educational institutions.
The other kind is residential colleges. They are smaller and their primary functions are social and residential.
The colleges in federal universities typically function as universities on their own So we’ll talk about schools that have residential colleges here.
The most well-known university colleges include The University of Oxford and the University of Cambridge, but other universities also have colleges such as Durham University and the University of York.
One benefit of applying to a school with a college-based system is the ability to connect with an intimate community from the moment you arrive. The colleges will usually have their own sports teams, clubs as well as facilities you are able to make use of, which can be an invaluable resource for those who are experiencing feelings of being overwhelmed or lonely upon their first day of arrival.
For certain people However the college system may not be the best option for them. Maybe you’d like to enjoy the freedom to socialize with a wider student population and not be restricted to a tiny segment. In this scenario it could be the ideal option for you.
Campus universities vs. non-campus universities
The term “campus university” refers to a type of university which is situated on one location, or on a limited variety of locations. The benefit of a university on campus universities is that it is easy to master the basics of and, if you’re living in an accommodation for students the chances are you’ll be near your classes and seminars.
The disadvantage of campuses is that they may be remote. It is possible that you will need to take an Uber or walk to to the city center which makes exploring the surrounding region more challenging.
Another option is to have a non-campus college, where the residential and teaching buildings aren’t grouped in a single area. A good illustration is Manchester University. University of Manchester, where the campus buildings are spread across the city.
If you enjoy exploring and don’t want too ensconced to a single location an uni-campus school could be the right choice the right choice for you.
In the city, against. the countryside
While a small number of UK universities are remote Some have better access to rural areas than other universities. For instance The University of Lancaster is a campus university that is one block away from the stunning Lancashire countryside.
It could make a distinction in the type of outdoor activities available and also the overall ambience of the institution. If you prefer a slower pace of life and would like to spend lots of outdoor time, we suggest the school that offers better accessibility to the country.
If however you’re looking for a bustling social scene, with plenty of events and plenty of nightlife, a university located in a city is the best choice. Every city in the United Kingdom have their own distinct style, so be sure you’ve done your homework prior to applying!
What is the Russell Group?
Another term that you’ve likely come across in your research of UK Universities is “Russell Group”.
It is an association of universities that have joined together in pursuit of excellence in research. There are currently 24 universities within Russell Group. Russell Group, and many of them are at the top of the university rankings.
Alongside studies, research is other groups of universities with different objectives such as The University Alliance, which includes “business focused” universities.
The school you select to be part of the Russell Group may not have the greatest impact on the quality of your education. In reality, there are numerous universities that are not within the Russell Group, but are just as committed to excellence in teaching.
It is however well-known and can influence employers’ decisions after graduation. If the university you want to attend has all the other criteria and is an affiliate this group it can be beneficial in your return to work.
Documents Required to apply for British Chevening Scholarships 2024-2025:
To make the process simple and easy, applicants should have the following documents before submitting their application for Chevening Scholarships.
- A research plan or research paper is published.
- Recommendation letters by former professors/Institutes (at least two)
- A copy of a valid passport.
- Statement of Purpose (SOP) explaining why you’re seeking this award.
- CV for Scholarship and a cover letter outlining your qualifications and experience.
- The study strategy is to project yourself as a regular student.
- Motivational Letter to state why you’re a suitable candidate for this award.
ALSO CHECK : Rotary Peace Fellowships 2023-2024 | Study in USA
Follow Facebook Group: Chevening Applicants 2023-2024
The deadline to submit applications for Chevening Scholarships. If you want to apply for Chevening scholarships, visit this link.
I am South Sudanese holding Bachelor degree of bachelor of science in banking and insurance and in position to study
1. Master of Auditing
2. Master of Finance and risk management
Go through the courses list and Apply please.
A Ghanaian and a Bachelor of Technology holder in procurement and supply chain management with CGPA of 3.00 out of 4.00 and l need a fully funded scholarship to study my Masters in Business Admission