The Emile Boutmy Scholarship program in France is an excellent opportunity for outstanding students with impressive academic performance. This is an excellent chance for top-scoring students who are from countries outside of the European Union. The best candidates who meet the requirements for admission to every level of master’s and undergraduate degrees are invited to apply to the most prestigious institution in France. Sciences Po Scholarship Sciences Po Scholarship is a standard for those looking to reach the top of achievement after being admitted into Sciences Po. It gives prospective students many benefits during their time. This European scholarship aims to create unity in the face of diversity, by engaging people from diverse countries and with different experiences.
The France Scholarship for international students will attract the top students to attend a top university, surrounded by a team of experts. Students who wish to go to France with a scholarship should not overlook this chance. The institute works with a variety of organizations of financial aid, benefactors, and foundations to fulfill its main goal of offering worthy students the chance to go to one of the top universities in France. The sponsors stay in constant contact with the recipients in formal events. They provide support to these Emile Boutmy scholarship programs, which include BNP Paribas, Chalhoub Group, RATP Foundation, L’Oreal, and Total. The scholarship is open to all students, regardless of disability or race, gender, or other forms of discrimination.
The fully funded International Scholarship Program in France will help to improve the professional and academic careers of students with the guidance of highly rated and experienced supervisors. The essential skills needed to be competitive in the competitive market are instilled into students so that they can help them stand out within the international community. Additionally, the institution that offers scholarships, Sciences Po, is working towards its goal of offering a secure and inclusive environment for its students. Diversity and inclusion are aiming to create creativity and innovation by bringing people from diverse regions. This way, a group of exceptional intellectuals can be created.
The Emile Boutmy European scholarship program 2023 is located in the middle of the world’s best university. The region where the campus is located is considered to be a treasure of universal significance and is one of the most prosperous areas of historical and artistic sites recognized by UNESCO. The students have access to numerous amenities at the campus, which include the most secure accommodation as well as a cost-effective transportation system, reduced participation in cultural activities, and occasional visits to municipal museums. In addition to the natural beauty that is the lake, the campus also hosts students with sports and physical fitness activities. Through offering a variety of educational opportunities across various specializations, Sciences Po is devoted to providing students with high-quality knowledge.
Emile Boutmy Scholarship 2023 in France:
- The Paris Institute of Political Studies. It’s sometimes referred to as Science Po, University of France or Sciences Po Paris, or simply Sciences Po.
- Undergraduate Program
- Master’s Program
Check Also : IU Scholarships in Germany 2023-2024 | Fully Funded
The Emile Boutmy Scholarship Program in France 2023 Benefits:
This list of benefits is granted to applicants who are applying for the Emile Boutmy scholarships:
- Candidates will be provided with affordable housing close to the campus.
- The candidates are encouraged to participate in sporting activities.
Scholarship for Bachelor’s Degree Program
- Students will receive tuition grants of different types:
- A tuition allowance of 13190 EUR annually for three consecutive years.
- A grant for the tuition of €8,800 annually for three years.
- A scholarship for tuition worth USD6,000 per annum for three terms.
- A tuition allowance of 3,600 euros annually for three terms.
Scholarship for Master’s Degree Program
- Candidates will receive a tuition fee allowance of 12,200 Euros per year over two years.
The Emile Boutmy Scholarship Program in France 2023 Eligibility Criteria :
- Candidates must possess an international diploma of secondary education obtained from an institution that is not French.
- Candidates must be from an EU State that is not a member.
- The family of the candidate shouldn’t be a taxpayer inside the European Union.
- Candidates from Quebec for bachelor’s and master’s levels are eligible to apply.
- The applicant must be a first-time candidate for any of the programs.
- Candidates need to apply for a special dispensation before applying.
- Candidates must know English or French under the program they’re applying for.
- Candidates with dual degrees are not eligible, except:
- Journalism Sciences Po/ Columbia University
- Dual degree Sciences Po/ Fudan University
- A dual-degree Sciences Po/ Peking University
- BAMA ITEM.
Application Procedure for the Emile Boutmy Scholarship in France 2023?
- The applicants must apply only one time. If they were rejected on their first attempt, they will not be able to continue the application the following time.
- The applicants must apply via one admissions pathway.
- Incomplete applications that are submitted via email or mail will not be considered.
- Give all of your details, e.g., name address, address, country, etc.
- Complete all required fields for each level.
- Candidates are required to be able to pay the fee for the application.
- Candidates should ask their references to fill out the truthful and exact reference form.
- Choose one program that you can only use.
- Make sure you fill out your application on time.
Undergraduate College for the first time.
- To be eligible for this scholarship for undergraduates, students from overseas as well as French secondary schools are eligible for the scholarship.
- School applicants from abroad must indicate the school they’re applying for in the section on financial information.
- Students who are from French secondary schools should be in touch with the Admission Office by email after acceptance at Sciences Po.
- Students of French secondary schools are required to mention certain things on their resumes:
- These are the names for countries that are used for taxes 1 and 2, respectively, the annual total income, the number of dependent children, as well as siblings, in the case of students studying in the country.
Master’s Level for the first time.
- The applicant must indicate the category they’re applying for in the section on financial information in their Sciences Po application.
Required Documents for the France International Scholarship 2023?
- Documents and proof of income that explain the family’s situation (for both master’s and undergraduate programs).
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Official Transcripts and Certificates.
- Photocopy of passport.
- One reference to academics.
- The deadline to apply for the Emile Boutmy Scholarship Program in France differs for different programs.
- The deadline for undergraduate students (candidates from secondary schools in foreign countries) is 23rd February 2023.
- The deadline for undergraduate students (candidates who have graduated from French high schools) is the 10th of April 2023.
- The Master’s degree program starts on the 30th of November, 2022.