Application are now open for McDonald Fellowships are currently open. In this post, we’ll provide a detailed explanation of this award program, its benefits and step-by-step application procedure.
McDonald Fellowships 2024-2025 are fully-funded scholarships available to international students. The applicants can apply for doctoral and masters program. The fellowship is comprised of two years of grant, approximately PS30,000 GBP each year, for living and travel expenses, as well as an additional payment of around PS2,000 GBP annually to the institution hosting it.
The McDonald Fellowship enables early career MS researchers from low and middle-income nations to work in an institution of research in a different country. After our award we anticipate that recipients to benefit from the newly developed knowledge and networks to conduct MS research and/or provide patient treatment in low and middle-income countries.
Details of Scholarship
Table of Contents
- Programs : Masters, PhD
- University: McDonald
- Program Duration: Two years
- Deadline: June 30, 2024
Financial Coverage McDonald Fellowships
McDonald Fellowships will provide the recipient with the following benefits
- A fellow will receive PS30,000 GBP for living expenses along with travel and living expenses.
- Fellows’ institutes will receive PS2,000 GBP.
Eligibility Criteria for McDonald Fellowships
To be eligible to be eligible for McDonald Fellowships, candidate must satisfy the requirements listed in the following sections:
- Requires Language(s): English
- Eligible Countries: Students from low – or middle-income nations
- The candidate must be at a minimum a Master’s or PhD. or PhD. or MD.
- A person is also eligible if they are suffering from multiple sclerosis in a different country that is a lower or middle-income one.
- Because the application is jointly submitted by the applicant and the host institution the candidate must decide before applying for his or her institute of choice or in their country of origin or a neighboring country if travel is permitted.
- Studying or working in an income-constrained or middle-income country (all countries that have an income of lower middle, low middle, or high income according to the World Bank) at the moment of nominating
- Students or scholars studying in a different country for a project that began within the first six-month period before the date of nomination
- Learning in a different country as part of the basis of a project t that is supported through the MS International Federation grant.
How to apply for the McDonald Fellowship
Please follow the instructions for submitting an application to be considered to be considered for McDonald Fellowships:
- Complete all on the online application form.
- The Host is required to submit an additional statement after the application
- Include the names and contact information of three referees. Include the current supervisor of the applicant or employer.
- Ask referees to submit reference letters to research msif (DOT)org before the deadline. Also check: DENMARK GOVT SCHOLARSHIP
For more information details on McDonald Fellowships, please visit the official website: