Candidates eligible to submit applications are strongly encouraged to do so for The Eric Bleumink Fund Scholarships which will be made available by University of Groningen, Netherlands for the academic year 2024.
This award aims to assist students across the world who wish to advance their academic studies at university in any subject matter, offering support for either one or two years of a Master’s degree program.
Eric Bleumink announced today the 2024-2025 Scholarships are fully paid scholarships open only to master’s level students worldwide. These grants cover fees for tuition, overseas travel expenses, subsistence medical insurance premiums, and books.
The Eric Bleumink Fund awards scholarships to talented students and researchers from developing countries. The scholarships may be applied towards master’s degrees that last either one or two years; eligibility requirements require (conditional) acceptance offers to master’s programs by February; additionally, to allow enough time for admissions officers (Admission Office) to review master’s applications, application should be made before December.
Eric Bleumink Fund Scholarships 2024-2025:
- University of Groningen
- All International
Eric Bleumink Fund Scholarships 2024-2025 Benefits:
- Students completing either a one or two-year Master’s program qualify for this grant.
- Scholarships cover tuition as well as travel abroad costs, subsistence medical insurance premiums, and books; it should be noted that each year many eligible students vie for these awards; unfortunately, however, only limited awards can be bestowed each year by universities.
Eric Bleumink Fund Scholarships 2024-2025 Eligibility Criteria:
- Before February 2019, applicants who had unconditional or provisional acceptance into any master’s program and received acceptance letters by February will qualify to receive an award through Eric Bleumink Fund (see: Master’s degree programs) This requires having high academic scores with supporting letters of reference as evidence of acceptance (see Master’s degree programs for details).
- Maintain exemplary academic grades throughout their bachelor/undergraduate studies; you should demonstrate strong English abilities that meet admission requirements of your specific program of choice.
- Your presence throughout the program must remain reliable throughout its entirety and your participation must remain strong throughout. Your health must also allow for the purchase of health insurance from one of the countries listed in Appendix 1. Finally, no alternative funding sources exist to support your studies
- These are eligible Countries : Afghanistan, Angola, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Chad, Comoros, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Kiribati, Laos, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Niger, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, Tanzania, Togo, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Yemen, Timor-Leste, Sudan (Rep.), Congo (Dem Rep.), South Sudan, Central African Republic, Zambia, Armenia, Bolivia, Cape Verde, Congo (Rep.), Congo, El Salvador, Ghana, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Kosovo, Korea, Dem. Rep., Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Nigeria, Vietnam, Uzbekistan, Ukraine
Application Procedure For Eric Bleumink Fund Scholarship 2024-2025:
- The University of Groningen Admission Office will collaborate closely with admission boards from faculties it serves to determine which applicants qualify for nomination for Eric Bleumink Fund scholarships.
- Candidates accepted into master’s programs require having received either a provisional or unconditional offer to enroll before February. To allow sufficient time for applying through Admission Office, their master’s form should be filled out and submitted by December 1.
Check Also: NVIDIA Graduate Fellowship 2024-2025 | PhD
The Application Deadline For Eric Bleumink Fund Scholarship is 1,Dec,2023