The Gates Scholarship 2022-2023 | Study in United States
USA Scholarships 2023-2024
The applications are now open for The Gates Scholarship (T.G.S. Program 2022). The Bill Gates Scholarship provides 300 Gates Scholarships each year to students studying in the United States. Bill Gates Scholarship for International Students covers all expenses. The Gates Scholarship is available to students who wish to study at the United States universities. The Gates Scholarship is a highly selective, Full Scholarship.
Every year 300 top students apply for the Bill Gates Scholarship, giving them the chance to realize their full potential. Bill Gates, the Microsoft founder, funds the Bill Gates Scholarships for undergraduate students. The Fully Funded Fast web Program 2022 is also available.
Gates Scholars receive a Full financial scholarship to attend any U.S.U.S. college or university with leadership development opportunities. This scholarship was established in 1991. Many scholarships are available in the United States, such as Udacity Scholarships 2002-2023. You can study in the U.S.A. without IELTS. Below is the complete information about The Gates Scholarship Program 2022.
Bill Gates Scholarship Program 2022-2023 Details
- Country: United States
- Funded By: Bill Gates
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Financial Coverage :Fully Financed
- Deadline: 15 September 2022
Financial Coverage Gates Scholarship
The scholarship will cover the full cost of attendance. This scholarship is fully funded for international students and will pay all expenses for the scholarship duration.
- Tuition Fee
- Transport costs may also include personal expenses.
Canada, U.S.A., U.K.U.K., Australia, New Zealand
- A Senior High School Student
- At least one of these ethnicities will need to be present: African-American, American Indian/Alaska Native span title=”*For American Indian/Alaska Native, proofs of tribal enrollment will also be required. “>Native*, Asian and Pacific Islander American or Hispanic American
- An American citizen, national, and permanent resident
- Good academic standing, minimum cumulative weighted grade point average of 3.3 on a 4.0 (or equivalent) scale.
- A student must also plan to enroll full-time in a 4-year degree program.
The Gates Scholarship is for the Ideal Candidate
- A record of outstanding academic achievement in high school (in the top 10% of graduating class).
- Demonstrates leadership skills (e.g., community service, extracurricular or other activities).
- Excellent personal success skills (e.g. emotional maturity, motivation and perseverance). ).
- Before applying for a scholarship, you must comply with these tips.
Learn About: Study in the U.S.A. without IELTS
Deadline The last day to apply for the Bill Gates Scholarships is 15 September 2022.
For 2022 entry, Gates Cambridge will offer 80 full-cost scholarships to outstanding applicants from countries outside the UK to pursue a full-time postgraduate degree in any subject available at the University of Cambridge.
Approximately two-thirds of these awards will be offered to Ph.D. students, with approximately 25 awards available in the US round and 55 available in the International round.
A Gates Cambridge Scholarship covers the full cost of studying at Cambridge.
- The University Composition Fee at the appropriate rate
- A maintenance allowance for a single student (£17,848 for 12 months at the 2021-22 rate; pro rata for courses shorter than 12 months) – for Ph.D. scholars, the award is for up to 4 years.
- One single economy airfare at both the beginning and end of the course
- Inbound visa costs & the cost of the Immigration Health Surcharge
The Trust also considers applications for several types of additional funding on a discretionary basis:
- Academic development funding – from up to £500 to up to £2,000, dependent on the length of your course, to attend conferences and courses.
- Family allowance – up to £10,120 for one child and £14,440 for two or more children (2021-22 rate). No funding is provided for a partner.
- Fieldwork – you may apply to keep up to your normal maintenance allowance while on fieldwork as part of your Ph.D. (the Trust does not fund other fieldwork costs as the University Composition Fee should fund these).
- Maternity/Paternity funding – should you require it, you may apply to intermit your studies for up to 6 months and continue to receive your maintenance allowance during this time.
- Hardship funding – for unforeseen difficulties
How to Apply
Online applications are required. You can also find the link to the online application and the official website. Please go to the Official Website for the Gates Scholarship Program to apply.
I would like to be accepted
Apply with All Requirements