Udacity Scholarship allows millions of people to learn new skills and obtain the job they desire. This opportunity is made more accessible to learners around the world by Udacity scholarships.
AWS AI & ML Udacity Scholarship Program
- AWS is offering 2,500 scholarships in partnership with Intel and Udacity to students who are underrepresented and underserved.
- The scholarship recipients will receive the highest quality technical skills training and tailored mentoring from AWS or Intel industry experts to prepare for careers in AI & M.
AWS, UDACITY, AND INTEL ARE AWARDING 2000 STUDENTS SCHOLARSHIPS IN 2022 LEARN VALUE SKILLS TO OPEN UP NEW CAREER OPPORTUNITIES in THE LUCRATIVE FIELD of AI AND ML!
All applicants have access to 20 hours of free training modules, tutorials and videos on the basics machine learning with AWS Deep Racer Students.
High Tech Transition Pathway Udacity Scholarship
- Udacity and GM have teamed up to offer 100 scholarships for women and people of colour to help them get into an industry with some of the most high-growth and in-demand jobs.
Shell Train-to-Hire Udacity Scholarship Programme
- Shell and Udacity have teamed up to offer scholarships to technical engineers with 5+ years experience. They will also provide the skills needed to secure advanced positions at major energy companies.
- Apply today for this scholarship to gain advanced skills that can help you advance your career.
Blacks in Technology Foundation Scholarship Program
In collaboration with government and corporate partners, Udacity and Blacks In Technology Foundation will provide 1,000+ scholarships for members of the Black community who are interested in pursuing a career in tech. We will award 150 full Nanodegree scholarships in the first cohort to enable individuals to acquire in-demand skills in programming for data science with Python, product management, or cloud devops engineering.
The portfolio will include real-world projects that show mastery of highly sought after skills. They will also have the chance to interact with Blacks In Technology Foundation’s network, which includes tech professionals from Black countries, and join a vibrant Udacity student group.
Udacity Scholarship Collaboration With The Blacks In Technology Foundation:
Udacity and The Blacks In Technology Foundation have joined forces to address a critical problem: Blacks are severely underrepresented in the tech sector, which has some of the most high-growth, highest-demanding careers. These statistics are alarming.
- Only 3% of Silicon Valley’s top 75 tech companies employ black people, while 24% of all employees are white.
- Blacks hold less than 3 percent of cybersecurity jobs, and they are paid 33% less per hour than Whites.
- 20 percent of computer science graduates are Black or Latinx, but they make up only 6% of the total tech industry.
- Blacks are more likely to be unemployed than whites, with the unemployment rate exceeding 10%.
Opportunities For Black People
Udacity, and the Blacks In Technology Foundation, are dedicated to closing the gap between the tech jobs and the number Black people in tech. This starts by ensuring that there is a strong pipeline of Black tech professionals who are skilled and trained. We offer:
- Black students can apply for scholarships to the Nanodegree program, which offers more than 1,000 practical and in-demand skills in tech.
- Exposure to the Blacks In Technology Foundation network and community of Black tech professionals.
- Career resources and professional development.
- Experts in subject matter and tutors on-demand
Check Also : Fastweb Scholarships 2022-2023 | Fully Funded
Also check : College Scholarships In USA 2022-2023 | Study In USA