MBA Scholarships 2022-2023 | Business Studies |Fully Funded
Business Studies Scholarships
It’s not difficult to see why students are so concerned about MBA scholarships. In the first place, despite some exceptional circumstances, top-quality MBA education for graduate students across the United States has become an extremely expensive option. The second reason is the growing importance of debt in financing higher education, including MBA programs — has implications for most students.
In 2014, the New York University’s Stern School of Business became the first full-time MBA program to break the $200,000 cost-to-pay barrier. Never before had any institution advised prospective students to budget over $200,000 to fund a master’s degree in business administration.
These astronomical costs have become a norm in the top private schools and some public institutions; however, they don’t reflect all the expenses that many do not acknowledge. These include opportunity costs–i.e., economists’ idea of the price of sacrificing one thing for another. In this regard, $400,000 might appear more realistic than the actual price of an MBA degree. Why? The cost of sacrificing a good-paying work for two consecutive years is driving total expenses that are well over the cost of tuition, fees, and living costs at Harvard and other universities like it. Generally, students attending these schools quit jobs that pay more than $85,000 a year.
However, financing higher education through loans has issues. According to a report by Experian, the balances of student loans increased by almost 150 percent over the decade before 2017 to reach $1.4 trillion. The average balance outstanding is currently at $47,671, while the overall student debt topped $1.67 trillion in 2020, which is a record.
Since higher education has become the second-largest cost for an individual during their lifetime, only to be surpassed by purchasing a house, It’s not surprising that so many students turn to fellowships and scholarships for assistance. The research conducted for our profiles below has revealed numerous scholarships that could assist in paying for the costs of getting an MBA.
FEATURED MBA scholarships
Purdue University Global Online MBA View Full Profile
Maryville University Master of Business Administration View Full Profile
Villanova University Online Master of Business Administration View Full Profile
Wake Forest University Online Master of Business Administration (MBA) View Full Profile
The University of California, Davis Online MBA (MBA@UCDavis) View Full Profile
University of Miami Online Master of Business Administration View Full Profile
Big MBA Scholarships
1. Business School Scholarships: Common Application Requirements
2. Full-Ride MBA Scholarships for Specific Schools
3. Other MBA Scholarships for Specific Schools
4 .MBA Scholarships for Specific Career Paths
5. MBA Scholarships for Academic Honor Society Members
7 .MBA Scholarships for Other Underrepresented Groups
8 .MBA Scholarships offered by Innovative Foundation and Corporate Benefactors
Business School Scholarships: Common Application Requirements
Based on the information in the entry below, These are the standard prerequisites for applying to MBA scholarships:
- A bachelor’s degree earned from an accredited college
- GPA is competitive from the undergraduate program(s) at or above 3.0. 3.0
- Video or an in-person interview
- An individual declaration of goals
- Letters of recommendation
- GMAT scores or GRE scores (maybe optional)
- Documentation of permanent residence or citizenship within the United States
The majority (although some) donors require prior enrollment at some particular Partner business institution. This is the reason finding qualified MBA scholarships can be a difficult procedure. In the following guide, we’ve provided some examples of these donors. They are scholarships like the Arizona State University W.P. Carey Forward Focus MBA Scholarship, the University of Florida Warrington College of Business, the University of Chicago Booth School of Business Scholarships, and the University of Houston. We’ve tried to make every effort to target scholarships that do not limit their recipients’ choice of business schools.
In some cases, the donors must be admitted to at the very least one of a group of business school partners. This condition is most common in certain highly regarded, highly lucrative scholarships offered to minority groups, such as women and those of color.
Below, we have profiles of foundations with business school network admission requirements: The Consortium for Graduate Study in Management, The Committee of 200 Scholars Program and the Forte Fellows Program, the Reaching Out LGBTQ MBA Fellowship, and The National Black MBA Association Graduate Scholarship Program.
In closing, some donors require proof of plans for future careers that are in line with their foundation’s mission. This, for instance, could include transcripts that show preparation courses in line with licensing requirements, for example, the CPA exam. Our article below provides examples from various industries, including public accounting, finance for general purposes, and commercial real estate.
Full-Ride MBA Scholarships for Specific Schools
1 Arizona State University W. P. Carey Forward Focus MBA Scholarship
- Quantity: Up to full resident tuition of $59 794 per year
- Deadline: Same as admissions deadline
- Who should apply: Arizona State University MBA applicants
- The Donor’s Name: All accepted full-time ASU MBA students can apply for this scholarship that covers the entire tuition cost, whatever their current financial status. The Arizona State University’s W. P. Carey School of Business believes that scholarships are more than just money to go to the School. They are an investment for students’ hopes, aspirations, and future together.
2 University of Florida Warrington College of Business
- Quantity: Full-time in-state or out-of-state tuition and charges to earn the required credit hours for the MBA degree program.
- Deadline: Round 1 (Oct. 15, 2021); International Applicants (Oct. 15, 2021); Round 2 (Jan. 15, 2022); Round 3 (May 15, 2022)
- Who Should Apply: University of Florida Full-Time MBA Applicants
- Information about the donor: All accepted full-time University of Florida MBA students are eligible to apply for this award that covers tuition for classes offered through Warrington College of Business. Warrington College of Business. The full-tuition scholarships will be given to competitive and admitted applicants for the three full-time programs. These scholarships will pay for the amount of credit required for the degree. The scholarships can only be used for MBA programs, which The Warrington College of Business provides.
Other MBA Scholarships for Specific Schools
1 University of Chicago Booth School of Business
- Quantity: Up to full annual tuition, with additional awards, which could be reimbursing annually expenses
- Deadline: Same as admissions deadline
- Who is eligible: University of Chicago MBA applicants
- The Donor’s Name: The University of Chicago offers a wide range of merit-based fellowships and scholarships to incoming MBA students, such as The Chicago Booth Fellowship and various corporate-sponsored fellowships. U.S. News & World Report currently places this School at the top of business schools.
- Quantity: Annually up to $10,000, plus tuition adjustments in-state for residents who are not Texas residents.
- Deadline for HTML0: The same as the admissions deadline, which is June 1, 2022, for applicants from the United States and April 1, 2022, for international students.
- Who is eligible: University of Houston MBA applicants
- Information about the donor: The University of Houston also offers numerous scholarships to incoming MBA students, such as scholarships provided by at least twelve foundations and corporate affiliates within Texas. U.S. News & World Report currently places this program at #97 within the United States among business schools.
MBA Scholarships for Specific Career Paths
1 Government Finance Officers Association
- The amount: Varies (Different scholarships offer different amounts). For example, the finance professional development scholarship provides four $10,000 scholarships.
- Deadline On the current day (Sept. 2021), the deadline for applications for academic scholarships has been met. Students will be able to find details about applying for educational scholarships for 2022 in the fall.
- Who is eligible: Those planning to pursue careers in state/provincial or local government finance. Some scholarships require that applicants be employed with at least one local or state government or minority for two years.
- The Donor’s Name: The Government Finance Officers Association offers five scholarships per year, including eleven scholarships for students studying finance, accounting economics, economics, or business administration with interest in the management of nonprofits or the government. The aim is to acknowledge students’ exceptional performance studying for careers in local and state government finance.
2Ritchie-Jennings Memorial Scholarship
- Amount: $10,000, $5,000, $2,500, and $1,000
- Deadline: February 4, 2022
- Who is eligible to apply: To receive this scholarship, applicants must be full-time and enrolled for the academic year 2022-2023 at an accredited four-year university or college. They must declare either a minor or major in finance, accounting, business administration, and criminal justice and be interested in pursuing an occupation in fraud investigation or a similar profession to anti-fraud. They also must possess U.S. citizens or permanent residents of the United States.
- The Donor’s Name: This scholarship was named in honor of two former individuals from the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, Larry Jennings and Tracy Ritchie. They were two of five people mortally wounded when terrorists in Karachi shot at the vehicle they were traveling in. They were headed towards Union Texas’ Karachi office. The awards given by the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners focus on students who could be accredited fraud investigators (CFEs). They already have declared specializations or majors within business administration, accounting or finance. The award provides a chance for students to enhance their education and opportunities to pursue anti-fraud careers. A lot of award recipients continue to be accredited, fraud investigators.
3AICPA John L. Carey Scholarship Award
- Amount: $5,000
- Deadline: March 2022 (estimated)
- Who should apply: Students who have completed liberal art or another academic degree not business-related from a region-accredited college within the United States, intend to pursue a CPA license, and possess U.S. citizens or permanent residents of the United States are eligible to apply.
- Information about the donor: These awards from the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants offer financial aid to non-business and liberal arts degree holders seeking advanced studies in accounting and the CPA license. These scholarships are designed to motivate students with minimal or no accounting background to think about careers in accounting as professionals.
4 International Council of Shopping Centers Foundation — Edward J. DeBartolo, Sr. Graduate Scholarships
- The amount: $10,000 toward tuition and fees, books and other supplies
- Deadline The applications will be open again in the Spring of 2022.
- Who is eligible: Students enrolled at an accredited university by the fall of 2021; who have experience in the retail industry or community involvement activities with a minimum of 3.0 GPAs in addition to U.S. citizenship or permanent residency
- The Donor’s Name: The International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) Foundation annually grants the two 10,000 Edward J. DeBartolo, Sr. Graduating Scholarships. The ideal candidate is a graduate, and an ICSC member enrolled for the academic year’s fall term at an accredited institution. Candidates with at-least 3.0 GPAs and who are full-time students are assessed. Candidates must prove a history of dedication and participation in the field and an active involvement in the community and financial requirements.
Business Scholarships for Academic Honor Society Members
1 Golden Key Graduate Scholar Award
- Amount: $2,500
- Deadline: December 15, 2021
- Who should apply: Any MBA candidate willing to make a change in their career can apply. Applications must include an essay on your personal life, one recommendation letter and a current resume, a current and complete academic transcript, and an answer to the program questionnaire that is completed on an online application.
- The Donor’s Story: Founded in 1977, Golden Key has rapidly transformed into one of the biggest honor societies for collegiate students today, with over 400 chapters worldwide. Membership is solely based on academic achievement and is by invitation only and only available for the best 15% of upper-level students from universities and colleges and graduate students from all areas of study. While the society also offers additional awards to MBA applicants, the criteria for this particular award are the motivations behind why the applicant is determined to pursue their studies and future academic and professional goals, as well as how they feel that they can make a difference soon.
2 The Honor Society of Phi Kappa Phi Award Programs
- Quantity: 50 Fellowships of $8,500 each, six each of $20,000, and two each at $35,000 to those in their first year of professional or graduate studies. Seventy-five grants of $1,000 are offered every year. Additionally, the program awards numerous grants.
- Deadline: Study Abroad Grants (March 2022 [estimated]); Fellowships (April 15, 2022)
- Who is eligible to apply: Phi Kappa Phi members
- Information about the donor: Established 1897 in 1897, the Honor Society of Phi Kappa Phi was established to honor and promote excellence in scholarship across the board without a specific field of study that membership is required. As per the Association of College Honor Societies, Phi Kappa Phi is the United States’ oldest all-discipline honor society and is the third-oldest academic society established to acknowledge academic excellence. Society’s constant dedication to honoring scholarships is apparent through its large grants and awards programs. On average, the community can now award one million dollars each 24 months to exceptional members, students and chapters in the society’s scholarship contests.
Business Scholarships for Women
1 The Financial Women’s Association of San Francisco Financial Leadership Scholarships
- The amount: $10,000 award for undergraduate students and $15,000 prize for Graduate Students
- Deadline: March 2022 (estimated)
- Who should apply: Women attending a San Francisco Bay Area university and who are seeking jobs in accounting or finance
- The Donor’s Name: The purpose of the financial leadership scholarship is to offer opportunities to grow in finance to Bay Area women. Each year, they offer the Financial Women’s Association of San Francisco (FWSF) scholarships to undergraduate and graduate students studying for jobs in finance in accredited colleges and universities across the nine Bay Area counties. The criteria for selection are based on the qualities of a leader and academic accomplishments, professional experience in extracurricular activities, communication abilities, and financial requirements. In addition to financial assistance, FWSF recipients receive mentoring by FWSF members and access to career-building and networking events. By 2021, FWSF was able to award more than $2.6 million in scholarships over 30 years to over 300 Bay Area women.
2 ESADE Women of the World Scholarship
- The amount: Up to 50 percent of tuition fees
- Deadline: May 2022 (estimated)
- Who should apply: Women of all backgrounds and nationalities. Candidates who have financial capability are given priority. A financial plan for financing is necessary.
- The Donor’s Name: ESADE helps deserving students complete their MBA program through the aid of scholarship funds. The scholarship is available to women who can provide their unique perspectives and experiences to the MBA program. The recipients of the scholarships are expected to give back to and contribute to the ESADE Women in Business Club throughout their time with the program.
3 Committee of 200 Scholars Program
- Amount: $10,000
- Deadline It varies depending upon the institution of study.
- Who is eligible to apply: Women applicants and students at these United States and global universities
- Information about the donor: The Committee of 200 provides exceptional MBA students with scholarships and unique networking and learning options through their C200 Scholar Network. The donor also hosts roundtable and panel discussions at major universities to encourage female business leaders to be more ambitious and entrepreneurial.
- The amount: Contact an admissions representative to learn more about the amount
- Deadline: Same as school admissions deadline
- Who should apply: Women applicants and students at these institutions that sponsor the United States and global universities
- Information about the donor: The Forte Foundation provides exclusive, prestigious scholarships to women pursuing full-time, part-time, or executive MBAs in more than fifty of the most prestigious business schools in North America and Europe. Forte will aim to increase the number of women enrolled in MBA programs.
- Quantity: Varies according to the award. For instance that”The I.E. Woman Scholarship” awards “I.E., Woman Scholarship” awards up to 25% of tuition, whereas”the “IE-FORTE MBA Fellowship” grants EUR10,000- EUR20,000 for tuition and fees.
- Deadline: Contact the foundation for deadline specifics
- Who Can Apply: Open to female candidates
- Information about the donor: To encourage women to pursue their journey to excellence, The I.E., Foundation, on behalf of its donors and the I.E., Community, has an annual budget solely for women. The foundation’s goal is to provide ambitious and talented females with the financial support needed to achieve their professional and academic goals. There are numerous scholarships available to women with an outstanding record of professional and personal success and aspiring to continue their studies at I.E.
6 Women’s Scholarships by the Darden School of Business
- Amount: Varies
- Deadline There is no additional requirement for scholarships. If they are accepted, students are evaluated for the availability of scholarships.
- Who should apply: Female students studying or planning to attend Darden School of Business. Darden School of Business
- Information about the donor: Darden School of Business is determined to be one of the best business schools accessible to students. It provides scholarships to talented students from all over the globe, creating an inclusive and inclusive community that is essential to the School’s goals. The Darden School of Business is dedicated to creating an environment that is conducive to women’s growth. By awarding scholarships to women, the School recognizes the women who will be the next generation of leaders and offers an enriching learning experience.
7 INSEAD MBA Scholarships for Women
- Amount: $8,000 to $25,000. It depends on the type of scholarship that was selected.
- Deadline for HTML0: All scholarships have a deadline for applying. For instance, the ‘INSEAD MBA’68 Award for Women’ has the following dates for Round 1. (April 2022 [estimatedestimated) Round 2 (June 2022 [estimatedand estimated]), Round 3 (August 2022 [estimatedRound 3 (August 2022 [estimated])
- Who is eligible to apply: These scholarships are specifically for women. However, there are other qualifications for each scholarship. The “INSEAD Groupe Galeries Lafayette Endowed Scholarship for Women is open to female candidates who have been accepted into the INSEAD MBA program who identify with the vision and goals that are the focus of Groupe Galeries Lafayette.
- Information about the donor: The INSEAD MBA scholarships for women allow female professionals to pursue an elite MBA and boost the number of women in leadership positions. Since it is one of the most prestigious Master’sMaster’s business colleges, INSEAD offers participants a world-class education.
8 Zonta International Jane M. Klausman Women in Business Scholarship
- Quantity: 32 scholarships of $2,000 each at the regional or district at the regional or community level and six international scholarships worth $8,000 each.
- Deadline It typically occurs sometime between June and April each year.
- Who should apply: Women whose MBA residences or programs are within the geographic region that is served by the regional Zonta International chapter
- The Donor’s Name: To encourage more women to study and pursue career opportunities in the industry, Zonta International established the Jane M. Klausman Women in Business Scholarship. It provides six international scholarships worth $8,000 each. Women of all ages with outstanding potential whose MBA programs or residences are within the geographic region covered by the local Zonta International chapter may be qualified.
9 Nestle MBA Scholarships for Women at IMD
- Amount: CHF 25,000
- Deadline: September 1, 2022
- Who is eligible: Preference is given to women from developing countries. Candidates must submit a 750-word paper on: “Many have argued that more diversity on the top management of an organization is beneficial for customers and profits. What suggestions do you have for ways to create more diversification?”. The employees who work for Nestle or its affiliates are not eligible for this award.
- Information about the donor: International Institute for Management Development (IMD) creates leaders who can transform businesses and improve the quality of life for all. IMD Scholarships aim to inspire high-achieving individuals from all over the world that may not have the funds to get an MBA; however, they possess the motivation, drive and determination required.
10P.E.O. International Peace Scholarship (IPS)
- Amount: Up to $12,500
- Deadline: December 2022 (estimated)
- Who is eligible: Women from other nations studying for graduate programs within Canada and the United States and Canada. Students who are permanent residents or citizens in the United States or Canada are not eligible.
- The Donor’s Name: Established in 1949, The International Peace Scholarship Fund provides the opportunity for women from different countries to pursue graduate studies in Canada and within the United States. The scholarship cannot pay for all academic or personal costs and is not restricted to a specific study area. The funds are available to international MBA students too.
11 AAUW Selected Professions Fellowships
- Amount: $5,000 to $18,000
- Deadline: December 2022 (estimated)
- Who is eligible: This scholarship is intended for women pursuing full-time studies in the MasterMaster or professional programs in which women are not represented, such as business, law and medicine. The applicants are required to have U.S. citizens or permanent residents.
- The Donor’s Story: For over 130 years, the American Association of University Women has supported the education of many women so that they can pursue their goals. The organization has donated over $115 million in grants to nearly 13,000 women and nonprofit organizations around the globe. The selected professions fellowships were established in 1970 through an initial contribution of $25,000 from the Max C. Fleischmann Foundation. Scholarships for the Master’s degree in business administration program are only available to females of color, underrepresented in this area of study. Candidates can submit applications for the following year’s studies only.
Business Scholarships for Other Underrepresented Groups
1 Youth Awards by the Hispanic Heritage Foundation
- Quantity: There are three categories where the recipients are chosen (Gold or Silver, and Bronze). They are awarded a grant for one time to help pay for their college education or to finance an initiative in the community which addresses a social problem.
- Deadline: November 14, 2021
- Who is eligible: Hispanic heritage students who are currently enrolled in high schools with a minimum GPA unweighted of 3.0
- Information about the donor: Established 1987 in 1987, the Hispanic Heritage Foundation is a nonprofit organization that seeks out, encourages and prepares Latino individuals in the workplace, community and the classroom to meet the needs of Americans. The foundation was established in 1998 by the Hispanic Heritage Foundation; the Youth Awards honors Latino high school students who excel in the classroom and the community as well as for their accomplishments in diverse categories such as business and finance, engineering and entrepreneurship, healthcare, education, science media and entertainment and technology, as well as social justice.
2 The Reaching Out LGBTQ MBA Fellowship
- Amount: $20,000
- Deadline Depends on the business school of the partner.
- Who should apply: Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and lesbian applicants
- Information about the donor: The Reaching Out MBA Fellowship focuses on teaching, empowering, inspiring, and connecting students and alumni of gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender MBA and graduate communities in an ongoing attempt to produce the future generation of successful business executives. In the 2021 cycle, 64 of the top business institutions throughout North America were participating. It is important to note that the schools are responsible for recommending fellows.
3NBMBAA Graduate Scholarship Program
- Quantity: Varies depending on the business school that is partnering with you. It can be up to $100,000.
- Deadline for HTML0: The deadline varies depending upon the business school that is the partner. For instance, for example, The University of Alabama has a deadline of January 31 and Emory University has a deadline of March 1.
- Who should apply: Students of color
- The Donor’s Name: The National Black MBA Association provides a variety of scholarships to deserving MBA students of diverse backgrounds through various university partners. Nearly all of its partners appear to be top-ranked business schools. These are Emory University, Arizona State, Ohio State, the University of Florida, San Francisco, and the University of Alabama. The biggest awards that students can get are all tuition fees at The University of Florida and up to $100,000 at Georgia Tech, Indiana University, and Bentley University. The scholarship winners also get airfare and accommodation for the annual NBMBAA Conference.
4Markowski-Leach Scholarship fund
- The amount: Varies depending on the institution of study. The amount can range from $2,000 to $2,500.
- Deadline for submission: Applications for 2022-2023 will be accepted beginning in January 2022.
- Who should apply: LGBTQ students who take classes at San Francisco State University, Stanford University, University of California at Berkeley, University of California, San Francisco and the San Francisco’s University of California, Hastings College of the Law. Students in the undergraduate and graduate levels can apply. Candidates must be able to demonstrate their commitment to being a positive role models for others LGBTQ individuals.
- The Donor’s Name: Tom Markowski and Jim Leach were a gay couple living in San Francisco. The foundation of this scholarship was the result of their ideas. In the early 1980s, while the AIDS epidemic grew, both had a common desire to offer financial aid to LGBTQ individuals seeking to further their education. Both of them died in the course of HIV. Since 1991, the fund has granted the recipients 363 grants (more than $500,000).
5 BMO Capital Markets — Lime Connect Equity Through Education Scholarship
- Quantity: $10,000 for United States students, or $5,500 for Canada students
- Deadline: February 2022 (estimated)
- Who is eligible: Students with any impairment
- Information about the donor: Equity Through Education (ETE) is a nonprofit initiative that aims to create an inclusive workplace. It assists in helping students achieve their education goals through opportunities that they wouldn’t otherwise have. Each year, on a single day, every one of the North American institutional equity trading commissions is given to charities that are dedicated to the pursuit of education for talented and worthy individuals. So far, ETE has raised C$26 million (US$24 million). This money has helped over 55,000 students with fellowships, scholarships, and job search strategies forums. Lime Connect had originally been chosen for the role of the Equity Through Education partner in the year 2011.
6 The Wellington Management Foundation Scholarship
- Amount: $5,000
- Deadline: March 2022 (estimated)
- Who should apply: African American/Black students in UNCF member institutions ( 37 historically black universities and colleges are part of UNCF. UNCF consortium of institutions) enrolled for 2021-2022. They must be enrolled full-time as a junior in finance, economics and business, computer science, accounting, data science and psychology, and history or political science.
- The Donor’s Story: UNCF has helped over 500k students get their degrees in college since its beginning. It is the country’s biggest private provider of scholarships to minorities. Each year, it gives greater than 100 million dollars worth of scholarships to students who attend more than 1100 schools across the United States. It’s Wellington Management Foundation Scholarship is only one of many scholarships provided by UNCF. There are numerous additional fellowships, interns and opportunities for faculty development with eligibility requirements for application, requirements for application, and deadlines.
- The amount: Between $1,000 and $2,500 for each award (two each year) for scholarships)
- Deadline: March 31, 2022
- Who should apply: Gay men who are younger than 35 years old age, who graduated from the high secondary School (or GED) by June of the year in which they are in addition to being U.S. citizens
- Information about the donor: The Gamma Mu Foundation was established to assist nonprofit organizations which serve clients and communities mostly in regions that are rural or not served by the United States. It provides financial grants to provide HIV/AIDS support and community services and research and public education that benefits members of the LGBT community. The program also offers academic scholarships to those in the LGBT community with financial needs and motivation. Gamma Mu Scholarships Program Gamma Mu Scholarships Program provides aid to gay males looking to continue their education in college, university or vocational or professional training programs.
8 Prospanica – The Association of Hispanic Professionals Foundation Scholarship Program
- Amount: $2,000 to $5,000
- Deadline for HTML0: First Round (March 2022) The second round (June 2022) (estimated)
- Who is eligible: Candidates of Hispanic origin accepted by an accredited school with a 3.0 GPA (or an equivalent of 2.75 when combined and two full years of employment knowledge) with U.S. citizens
- Information about the donor: Prospanica (formerly the National Society of Hispanic MBAs) was founded to foster Hispanic leadership by providing the development of professionals and advanced studies in management. Prospanica helps prepare Hispanics for leadership positions across the U.S. to give sensitivity and cultural understanding in managerial roles. The Prospanica Foundation’s Scholarships are intended for undergraduate and graduate students looking to realize their academic potential to the fullest and make a significant contribution to the world.
9LEAGUE Foundation LGBTQ Scholarship
- Value: Basic cost of tuition
- Deadline: April 2022 (estimated)
- Who should apply: LGBTQ graduating high school seniors who are United States citizens
- The Donor’s Name: At present, the LEAGUE Foundation offers five award categories that are being considered and each application for a student is reviewed automatically in each category. The prizes are The Laurel Hester Memorial Scholarship’and The Matthew Shepard Memorial Scholarship, the Tyler Clementi Memorial Scholarship, the LEAGUE DFW Chapter Scholarship, and the LEAGUE Foundation Scholarship. The Laurel Hester and Matthew Shepard Memorial Scholarships are the LEAGUE Foundation’s top prizes. Since its inception in 1996, The LEAGUE Foundation has awarded 144 college scholarships totaling $317,500 to self-identified LGBTQ and graduates of U.S. high school students.
MBA Grants and Scholarships offered by the Innovative Foundation and Corporate Benefactors
1 Taco Bell Foundation Live Mas Scholarship
- The amount: Varies; In 2021, Taco Bell Foundation awarded $7 million in Live Mas Scholarships to help fuel the most ambitious goals of 725 students.
- Deadline: January 2022
- Who is eligible: “Innovators, creators as well as dreamers” who need help to pursue their dreams through higher education
- Information about the donor: Introduced in late 2015, Taco Bell Foundation’s unique new Live Mas Scholarship helps students–including MBA students–pursue plans to improve their community, whether local or global, by taking on their interests. This means that the program draws students with a passion from age 16 to 26 and with compelling goals to pursue unique higher education opportunities and careers that don’t necessarily fit into the traditional “academic” scholarships. In addition to financial assistance, The foundation also provides mentorship opportunities. For instance, students have been able to work with Taco Bell’s marketing and social media teams in the past two years.
Below are key sources utilized for the creation of this guide. It also contains the names of additional scholarships.
- Scholarship Connection Database (University of California, Berkeley)
- U.S. Citizen/Permanent Resident External Scholarships (Graduate School of Business, Stanford University)
Check Also Quebec Merit Scholarships for International Students 2023-2024