Melbourne Chancellor’s Scholarship 2023-2024 | Apply Now
Applications are now being accepted from outstanding and eligible students to apply for the Melbourne Chancellor’s Scholarship for International Students, which will begin during the 2023-2024 academic year.
The Melbourne Chancellor’s Scholarship is an incredible opportunity for students who have achieved the highest academic excellence from Australia and beyond. It’s designed to prepare you for both the thrill and challenge that come with studying for your undergraduate degree at Melbourne’s University of Melbourne.
As a Chancellor’s Scholar, you’ll receive either a living wage or allowance as well as assurance of acceptance into an academic graduate program.
Additionally, you’ll be awarded with a Melbourne Global Scholars Award to further expand your study abroad options and enhance your prospects.
If you meet the eligibility requirements and have applied to study at Melbourne’s University of Melbourne through VTAC, then you are automatically eligible for the Melbourne Chancellor’s Award without needing to fill out an additional application. Click here to check if you qualify and learn more about this award.
Domestic students also receive a monthly allowance to live off of for up to 3 years. Furthermore, you’ll be awarded with the Melbourne Global Scholars Award as either an Exchange or Study Abroad student in order to facilitate your journey towards further study abroad.
The Scholarship, one of the university’s most esteemed awards for students who have graduated, is given to those with academic distinction and offered in conjunction with all our bachelor’s degrees.
Students admitted into The University through VTAC are automatically eligible for the Melbourne Chancellor’s Scholarship; therefore, there is no need to submit an additional application.
We hope the program will enable you to broaden your horizons and embrace both the challenges and rewards that come with undergraduate study at The University of Melbourne.
Check Also: Mawazo Fellowship Program 2023-2024 | For African Women
Melbourne Chancellor’s Scholarship 2023-2024:
- University of Melbourne
- Living allowance
- Masters & PhD
- All International Students
Melbourne Chancellor’s Scholarship 2023-2024 Benefits:
- A 50% tuition reduction applies to full-time, standard courses of study for a bachelor’s degree program.
- Melbourne Global Scholars Award up to $2,500 can also be received for use during exchange or study abroad periods.
- Guaranteed Full Fee International Place in Any of Our Professional Master’s Degrees for Students Who Meet Prerequisite Courses and Entry Requirements
- Students pursuing this master’s degree must fulfill all prerequisite courses and entry requirements to be eligible to earn it.
- Accommodation Close to the Campus If you hail from rural and regional Victoria (or another area of Victoria) or live outside Victoria, then you qualify for priority placement under Melbourne Accommodation Program. With this offer, The University can provide accommodation within one of their residence halls or other facilities located near Melbourne’s Parkville Campus – at no additional cost! However, please note there are limited places available so sign up early to ensure you don’t miss out.
- HECS students can take advantage of a waiver for contributions during the entirety of their Commonwealth Supported Place undergraduate degree, concurrent diploma, and 25 credits of single subject enrollments.
- Students studying within Victoria or outside Victoria are entitled to a living allowance of up to three years, with an amount of $5,000 annually for those studying there and $10,000 annually for those outside. Furthermore, this timeframe can be extended by one year if you enroll in an undergraduate (extended) course or concurrent diploma along with your bachelor’s degree at Melbourne’s University of Melbourne.
- Melbourne Global Scholars Awards offer up to $2,500 towards approved study abroad exchange or student activities.
- Commonwealth-supported participation in any or more professional master’s degrees for students who have fulfilled all prerequisite and entry requirements to the program.
Check Also: Monash University Internships 2023-2024 | Apply Now
Melbourne Chancellor’s Scholarship 2023-2024 Eligibility Criteria:
To be eligible for Melbourne Chancellor’s Scholarships for International Students, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- International students must apply if they wish to enroll in graduate programs at the University of Melbourne, Australia.
- Candidates must also demonstrate that they can commit full time or part time to the program.
- Candidates must present valid proof of English Language Proficiency certificate.
- Be an Australian permanent resident, citizen of Australia or New Zealand citizen and have completed either Australian Year 12 or the International Baccalaureate in Australia, or both.
- To apply, you must be an Australian citizen and have completed either Australian Year 12 or the International Baccalaureate abroad.
- Have not completed all subjects required as part of a higher education course, yet? Klager Have applied to the University of Melbourne undergraduate course through the Virtual Teaching Academy to begin at the end of this year upon successful completion of either Australian Year 12 or International Baccalaureate assessments.
- You must meet the entry requirements for your University of Melbourne course as specified in your VTAC application. Additionally, they must have achieved an ATAR of at or below 99.90, or provide evidence to prove it.
- Are planning to complete a Bachelor of Music and have achieved an ATAR of at least 99.85 with an audition score of at least A+; or are Indigenous Australian descent and have achieved an ATAR of at least 90.00?
Application Procedure For Melbourne Chancellor’s Scholarship 2023-2024:
- If you meet the eligibility requirements and have applied to study at Melbourne’s University of Melbourne through VTAC, then you are automatically considered as a candidate for a Melbourne Chancellor’s Award – meaning there is no need to submit an individual application on your own behalf.
Check Also: UFV Scholarship Canada 2023-2024 | Fully Funded
The Application Deadline for Melbourne Chancellor’s Scholarship is not stated go the official link given below.