Begin your learning adventure in France. It’s a good thing! Applications for the University of Paris-Saclay Scholarships are open. In this post, we’ll provide a detailed explanation of the scholarship program, the benefits and the step-by-step application procedure.
The University of Paris Saclay Scholarships 2022-2023 will be fully-funded masters scholarships that are open to students from all over the world. Its amount for Saclay scholarship is 10,000 euros per year. The maximum amount is 1,000 EUR for travel and visa costs could also be awarded based on the country of origin.
The Universite Paris Saclay would like to provide students from all over the world with access to master’s (nationally recognized) programs, and to teach at its affiliated institutions, and make it easier for highly skilled foreign students to enroll in its University especially those who are looking to start an educational degree through their studies that extend to doctoral level.
The scholarships are granted on the basis of academic merit to students who are enrolled in master programs at the Universite Paris-Saclay.
Details Of University of Paris-Saclay Scholarships
Table of Contents
- Degree Level: Masters
- University: Universite Paris-Saclay
- Country: France
- Courses Available: All Master’s programs in all academic disciplines in which Universite Paris-Saclay has been accredited, except vocational education.
- Last Date: May Coming Soon.
The University Paris-Saclay Scholarships offer the winner the following advantages:
- It is worth noting that the amount for the Universite Paris-Saclay award is 10,000 EUR per year. The scholarship is awarded through Universite Paris-Saclay for the duration of the academic year and for a period of 10 months consecutively (September through June).
- Up to 1,000 EUR to cover travel and visa costs could also be awarded based on the nation of the country.
- The Laureates will be awarded their scholarships and travel expenses upon their arrival in France and when they have completed the program to which they were accepted.
The scholarships are granted for a period of 1 or 2 years, based on the level of admission (M1 or M2), and contingent on students getting the required credits to be able to progress to the next at the next level.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Paris-Saclay Scholarships
To be eligible for Universite Paris-Saclay Scholarships, a candidate must satisfy all the criteria listed below:
- Preferred Languages: English
- Countries: All World Countries
- Students accepted to a University Paris-Saclay Master’s Program and whose institute of administrative enrollment comprises one or more of AgroParisTech, CentraleSupelec, The ENS Paris-Saclay, the INSTN-CEA, IOGS, UVSQ, UEVE, Paris-Sud University. Of these students that meet each of the below questions can apply:
- International students who have recently arrived, with a minimum age of 30 in the year of selection.
- Students of foreign nationals living in French territory for less than one year, have previously or are currently engaged in a formal training course or internship that doesn’t result in certification.
- Foreign nationals living in French territory for less than one year, who are taking French language classes (type FFL).
- Students who resided in France in the past in the context of a mobility program throughout their education (e.g. Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Degrees or exchange programs …) which did not give them a certificate.
Not eligible Students
- Students who are or are currently enrolled in the French college or university for their studies, excluding students from abroad who are enrolled at the French college or university in another country.
- Students who have paused their education for more than two years.
- Students who have any other kind of scholarship with a value that exceeds the amount of 650 EUR per month. ALSO CHECK: Aga Khan Foundation International Scholarship Program
Application procedure for University of Paris-Saclay Scholarships?
Follow the below instructions for applying for this award:
- Apply on the university’s application platform following having created an account by clicking the hyperlink.
- The students who have been selected to participate in the master’s degree will receive an email with a link for an application online form Upon receiving the email, those wishing to apply should complete the online application and submit (mandatory) details of 2 reference persons who are willing to provide a reference for the applicant (professors or internship coordinators). …).
- Two references that the applicant has chosen will receive an email with a link to an online form for recommendation. They will be required to fill out and complete the form before the deadline date of the call for scholarships.
The applicant will be automatically informed once each referee has filled out the form.
- The application is considered complete once both forms of recommendation are completed by two reference persons.
The applicant will not receive confirmation that the application has been completed.
It is the job candidate’s responsibility to ensure all references are completed and submitted on the application form before the deadline specified in the invite email.
- Applications that are not complete or submitted before the deadline will be rejected.
To learn more about the University Paris-Saclay’s Scholarships, please go to the official website: